Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

It's usually the day after Christmas, the teaser email goes out on Christmas day, then actual bags go live some time during the day 12/26, with early access given access a couple hours before via emailed link. I don't think the bags make it past the first day, but I could be wrong.

I am fairly certain it was Boxing Day, December 26th. @prettyinpa

Just checked my emails and it was indeed December 26th

Thanks, @NotCrocker and @MissPuff!

This was my bag last year. I ended up loving the ND blush and the Smith and Cult Nail Polish, already use the Oribe spray, and am a huge fan of Wayne Goss so I'd say overall success. I just realized I completely forgot about the eyeshadow palette, it's probably still somewhere in my stash...

PHOTO_20170110_163421.jpg

The lucky bag is exciting because of the surprise aspect, but if you're a FOMO sort of person, it can be tough comparing everyone else's bag to your own. The thread for last year's bag was both exhilarating and panic inducing, not for the faint of hear 🙂 

Oh wow, @MissPuff!   Hope you can find the eyeshadow palette!  The quality of these is surprising great IMO.  Also, I adore Smith & Cult! ❤️   You got a great bag, girl! ❤️

Was yours a big bag @MissPuff?

@blackkitty2014 It was the regular bag for $75, I wasn't able to snag the XL bag.

Thx @MissPuff. You ladies make me want to gamble 😂 Should a person whom never won anything (aka me) try my own luck? 😉 

I've only won one thing in my life and I hated what I got, it was a class that was held almost 2 hours away from home, so it was a total loser thing. But anyways, even though I'm not lucky, I've always been pleased with my bags as I can always trade or gift the things I know I won't use. @blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014Give it a try! You never know!

I signed up... saw the Viseart palettes in some bags last year (last year? one year?) and was so envious! As long as I don't get Bioderma or JS stuff, I'm happy 😄

May the odds be ever in your favor, @k617! 😉 

I am thinking to get it this year with the same hopes 😉 @k617 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Hey! How do you subscribe to receive them??

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@KMinney The Beautylish lucky bags aren't a subscription 🙂 But if you google "Beautylish lucky bag 2018" you can find the page on the Beautylish website where you can sign up to be notified by email once the bags are available. Then, you can just purchase one when they're available.

I think about doing this every year and chicken out every time! I'm the kind of person who won't even join $10 subscription boxes because I consider them too "high-risk." But every year the Beautylish mystery boxes look so fun and beautiful I kinda kick myself for not just letting go and throwing caution to the wind!

@starsandbucks Omg! I’m the same way! Especially about subscription boxes. You worded this perfectly 😊 And I chicken out on the Beautylish and the Marc Jacobs mystery bags every time! 

This is the one I received from last year! I love everything I got, but am still debating on getting this year's box :oThis is the one I received from last year! I love everything I got, but am still debating on getting this year's box 😮

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPqHtkjAf4n/?taken-by=almostneverontime

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

So beautiful !

Wow!   You really did score with two palettes, girl!   This is an amazing bag!!! ❤️   @JessBour

P.s. Just followed you... I love your page! 🙂

4 Replies
testing