Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! <3

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I am so excited - my Lucky Bag arrived and I couldn't wait to open it. I must say I love everything and no duplicates.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette $42 - this was actually next on my list to buy since I already have MR and Subculture - how lucky am I Smiley Happy 

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Lightning Highlighter in Candlelight $52 - I have the Celestial Powder highlight so this will be a perfect addition. 

The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone primer $4.90 - I use many products from this line including the fluid primer - I got lucky again!

Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Pamplemousse $18 - I have all of the lip toppers so once again I got lucky since I don't have any of the lip cremes in my collection. 

Wayne Goss Brush #16 $30 - my first WG brush

Charlotte Tilbury Full Flat Lashes mascara $29 - I love trying new mascaras

Natasha Denona Lip Color palette 5 $42 - I love using my ABH lip palette so I'm exciting to try this one.

Total $217.90

DSC02758.JPG

@HookedOnBeauty2 I never knew that Natasha had a lip palette in those colours! Very pretty 😊

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

This is a great lucky bag @HookedOnBeauty! So awesome that there are no dupes. Enjoy your new treats!

Hey I'm in Canada and just got my $75 bag that included the following

Viseart Warm matte palette

Jouer citrine highlighter

Stila glitter and glow in rose gold

Rcma no colour powder

Skindinavia setting spray

Wayne goss #17 brush

White Z palette

By terry velvet rouge in lady bare

Literally adore everything i got ahh!!!!

Wow what a great bag @StephanieDang congrats! I think this is the first Canadian bag I’ve seen that actually looked really awesome. 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Awesome lucky bag @StephanieDang! Have fun playing with all your fun new goodies!

Received my regular bag in Fair/light

CT Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Eye Beauty 

Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder Light 

Jouer Powder Highlighter Trio 

Jouer Skinny Dip Collection Long Wear Lip Topper in St. Tropez

Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Dark Like Me

WG Fan Brush #15

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask

Overall I am happy with this mystery bag. I have enough setting powders so I will offer it for trade. Also I would have preferred the CT Beauty Glow Instant Palette versus the Smokey Eye

I will be posting in the trade post later.

My XL bag came today, and overall I'm really thrilled with what I got. I was floored when I saw the Omorovicza set!!!

Omorovicza Gold Facial set (Gold Rescue Cream, Gold Night Drops, Gold Eye Lift) - $565

Natasha Denona Purple/Blue Palette - $239

By Terry Sun Designer Palette, Savannah Love - $82

By Terry Preciosity Flash Light Elixir - $68

Wayne Goss Rose Gold Air Brush - $40

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips, Charlotte Darling - $34

Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer, Dark Like Me - $18

Bioderma travel size - $6.90

Sulwhasoo mask - $12

Total value: $1,046

The only items I'm not super excited about are the ND palette (was hoping for Charlotte Tilbury or Becca), Flash Light Elixir, and nail polish, since I can't paint my own nails to save my life. Hoping to trade those three!

Messaged you!

That's amazing? How much did your box weigh?

2.6 lbs

Finally got my order! I bought the XL bag, and I was surprised by my sis with the regular bag in light/medium! She knows me too well 😊

Heres es what I received:

$75 box:
Wayne Goss Brush #17: $24
Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Kohl Eye Pencil: $27
Becca Eye Lights Palette Apres Ski Glow Collection: $46
By Terry Sun Designer Palette Summer Edition: $82
The Ordinary Caffeine: $7
Natasha Denona Lip Color: $24
Total: $210

$150 box:
Hylamide HA Blur: $19
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips: $34
Sanskrit Saponins Niod: $28
Oribe Travel Essentials: $98
Kevyn Aucoin Neo Setting Powder: $58
By Terry Sun Designer Palette Summer Edition: $82
Wayne Goss Brush #13: $53
Jouer Skinny Dip: $40
Jouer Powder Highlighting Duo: $39
$450

Sadly I am not a bronzer or highlighter kind of gal, and the fact that I got the same By Terry palette twice is extra ironic. I'll be looking to trade a bunch of things, since I was hoping beyond hope I'd get some Viseart or a ND palette, but honestly the value is there and it was fun opening the surprises!

Which shade is the By Terry Sun Designer Palette Summer Edition?

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I got a decent Dark/Deep Bag. At least it feels better than last year. I don’t think I’ve used a single item from that bag. This year I got: Skindinavia Finishing Spray ABH Sunkissed Glow Kit The Ordinary Caffeine Solution WG brush #15 fan Clean Apothecary brush shampoo Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Sadly the CT palette doesn’t actually seem suited for darker skin. The bronzer and blushes are probably too light. It also looks like quite a few people got 7 items, but I got 6.

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Have you ever tried the finishing spray before?  The reviews are really good and I was just curious what your thoughts are on the product.

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@danny2785 They make the Urban Decay Setting sprays so many people buy this brand instead. I’ve used it years ago and I remember it working just fine. Not amazing but just as well as anything else I’ve tried. Most makeup setting sprays perform about the same For me as far as keeping my make up on my face as long as they are not simply finishing sprays a.k.a. water. The best setting spray I’ve ever used is Ben Nye Final Seal but that is for stage and I would not recommend it for every day use. It’s too intense. It really does seal.

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Thanks for the details I appreciate it.

I have been so excited seeing everyone's bags and after the winter weather delay and stalking UPS, my package finally arrived.  I love the idea of the Lucky Bags and I am very pleased with my items.  Beautylish packaging is some of the best in the business. Products included a Wayne Goss 16 large crease brush, CoQ-10 Toner, Viseart Theory Palette Cashmere, Kevyn Aucoin Molten Lip Gold, The Ordinary Silicone Primer, and Becca Create Your Own Light Kit (primer, blush, highlighter stick, highlighter). I love Becca products and all the others are new to me and I'm excited to try.Lucky Bag 2018Lucky Bag 2018

glad that after delays, the wait was  worth it and you got some lovely items in your bag! you got a nice selection of products 😄

@danny2785@CAcay, so many fun items in your lucky bags! That Viseart palette is beautiful!  Enjoy your treats!

1,474 Replies