Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars
|

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Does anyone know if Bloomingdales or Nordstrom will have the same GWP??

Yep - Bloomies is running the same GWP, but not Nordy Smiley Sad

It bugs be that they jacked up the buy in another $10 thi...

It bugs be that they jacked up the buy in another $10 this year. This is usually when I restock my ridiculously expensive eye cream but thats a hard number to justify hitting.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you! I am put off by the buy in like others, however there is a little temptation knowing that I'll use/do use about 3/4 of the bag contents and have some large restocks to make. 

@CC3616   This is a great bag, no doubt.  Very useful and high-end products.  If you have re-stocks, that's even better.  Sansara did say more bags are coming in March (Cult, and isn't Barney's Love Yourself bag coming then?  Can't remember.)

@Ispend2much6 Yes, Cult the first week of March and I believe barney's is first week of March as well. I'm so torn inside! 

@CC3616   We have time to decide!  I guess the contents will be released soon?

@Ispend2much6  Thank you so much for posting! I was waiting for it impatiently. Buy in is freaking insane and I`m not gonna buy it. What a relief, money saved (at least until Cult Beauty bag at the end of February).

@Sansara   You're welcome!  Unless I would plan ahead to purchase all of my year's facial products at once, these large buy-in bags are a definite no.  I wonder if they make more money with the bigger buy-ins and less people buying them or the other way around.  

I forgot about Cult!  Is that the Caroline Hirons box?

@Ispend2much6  It not gonna be Caroline Hirons box, but usual CULT BEAUTY box, which they do 4 times per year. And Barney`s coming up in March too.

Thanks for updating this, I've been missing in action to keep this thread current. There should be a lot of good gifts coming in March.

Agree with other posts the buy in is steeeeeeeep Smiley Sad

@AnneMCC   You're welcome.  If a lot of bags are coming up, I'm glad that the sales are kind of sparse, for once.

@Ispend2much6 , I love love SpaceNK GWP but this buy-in is insane. They make me feel so poor now 😂 

@blackkitty2014   I agree.  I got one of their bags about three years ago, and the buy-in for that (and other stores' bags,) were much more reasonable.   Maybe they time it to be close to tax refund time. Smiley Happy

I'm glad I'm really not tempted any longer by the gwp bags, since I already have/had so much of it. 

NEIMAN MARCUS

nm.jpg

If big buy-ins aren't your thing, here's a GWP from Riley Rose.  $50 threshold.  They have lots of fun k-beauty brands, indies like RMS Beauty and Grown Alchemist, and even e.l.f.

*Edited to mention there's a fanny pack (LOL!) with the products.

I'll take a stab at what's in it under the spoiler cut:

Spoiler
--MASQUEOLOGY Charcoal Pore-Purifying Rubber Mask ($5.00 value)
--TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Coconut Oil Serum Mask ($6.00 value)
--C'EST MOI sample
--BUTTER LONDON  Double Decker Lashes Mascara ($20.00 value if full size)
--DERMALOGICA Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion (prob a DS)
--PURE SMILE Choosy Hydrogel Lip Mask (don't see it on the site, maybe it's new?  $6.00 value elsewhere)

unnamed (3).jpg

Bergdorf Goodman $275 buy-in.

popup.jpg

I'm waiting for the SpaceNK Spring Beauty Edit that should be out in early Feb!

net-a-porter on sale. 

Maybe the understood, that such price for samples is slightly too much Smiley Happy

NAP.jpg

I tried to buy the Advent Calendar and it says there are shipping restrictions and I have to remove it from my cart as it can't ship to me in Canada. The cosmetics restricted are aerosol sprays, perfume and nail polish but none of those are in the calendar. Go figure??!! Two years ago I bought the Net-a-porter Beauty Bag without a problem. What's with these restrictions??!! When I had it in my cart a couple of months ago, at full price, I didn't see these restrictions. 

Space NK UK. I think buy-in is insane, but if you want to grab their advent calendar it can be good deal Smiley Happy

space nk uk.jpg

1,493 Replies