Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Bluemercury

$200 buy in

24 items

unnamed (16).jpgunnamed (17).jpg

Cult goodie bag this morning. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.14.44 AM.png

Contents

Spoiler
Malin & Goetz DS revitalizing eye gel
Erno Laszlo sea mud deep cleansing bar -preview-
It cosmetics DS brow power
Innersence TS I create waves sea salt spray
KNC Beauty All natural collagen lip mask -preview-
Fresh DS rose face  mask
Jouer lip gloss "park ave" or "sunset"
Benefit DS they're real mascara
Still Beauty boss lip gloss in "elevator pitch" or "synergy"
Beautie bakerie DS flour powder in oat flour
Lime Crime DS velvetine in pumpkin
Le labo bergamote 22
Josh Rosebrook vital balm cream
Glow recipe duo- DS avocado mask and blueberry cleanser
Milk hydro grip primer
PTR DS hungarian thermal water mask
skyn iceland arctic hydration rubberizing mask with vit c
ABH mini eye primer
cult 15 pound voucher
DDG DS professional grade liquid resurfacing peel 
SR DS good genes Ouai scalp and body scrub
DCL DS skin renewal complex SPF 30

No bag, but I thought this six-piece at Credo was interesting. $125 buy in.

unnamed (12).jpg

New GWP bag from Space NK USA - min. buy-in is $175. Step-up gift from Dr. Barbara Sturm.

@Cyncynn , I think you were the one who gave us a heads-up that this was coming? Smiley Happy

Screenshot_2019-08-06-10-26-51.png

Screenshot_2019-08-06-10-27-01.png

@MlleCC That's the one! Thanks for sharing <3

Summer Gift Bag from CultBeauty, with great full sized items! If it didn’t have so many samples that are on repeat at so many other retailers (if I never receive another Orgasm blush again it’ll be too soon!) I’d be super tempted but I’m sure many will be enjoy it!

0567495A-EF08-421D-BC34-12A80BE87EC3.jpeg3C180394-EB0E-4FFB-9FBB-D16830081806.jpeg

Oh wow this looks fab! So tempted...

Oh wow this looks fab! So tempted...

NET-A-PORTER new kits, each $90 and they are totally amazing! Many items are full-size, like DR.Sebagh is $130 itself. 

Sorry, no description, spoiler tag isn`t working properly Smiley Sad

NAP_BEACH.jpgNAP_CITY.jpg

Space NK US is offering a GWP bag, with a much lower buy-in (min. $165 spend) than their regular fall or spring one.  With an additional $30 spend, there is a step-up gift of a full-sized Omorovicza product -- either the Moor Cream Cleanser or the Queen of Hungary mist in LE packaging.  

If you're interested in making a purchase and are not a member of their N.Dulge Rewards program yet, it would be worthwhile to sign up!  Every $100 spent translates to a $5 reward; after spending $1000 in a calendar year, the rewards double to $10 for every $100 spent.  Please feel free to PM me for a referral link, if you're interested!  Smiley Happy

Space NK US Apr 2019 GWP.png

@MlleCC Thanks for this - I am tempted! I've been wanting to get a Ziip device for a while now and that would get be the gift bag and step up gift.

New Cult Beauty Box is coming soon!

WayneGoss X CultBeauty box is limited edition – once it’s gone, it’s gone!

Price £140 (including free international shipping) and launches at 12pm on Monday 29 th   April 2019.

Contents:
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil (35ml) (RRP £85.00)

Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream (RRP £54.00)

Natasha Denona Camel Palette (RRP £41.00)

NARS Orgasm Blush (RRP £25.00) 

Alpha-H Liquid Gold (RRP £33.50) 

With my all love and respect to Wayne Goss, why his brushes aren`t included?

@Sansara   That was exactly my thought!  Even his old style of brushes are wonderful.

Ladies, I don`t know in which thread to write this. But maybe someone here can help me. I know, you are ordering from Cult Beauty to get their gift bag. So, I placed order weeks ago (last gift bag). My package arrived and I received only gift itself, without my ordered items. Package seemed ok, but to be honest, I didn`t pay a lot of attention. Invoice was missing. I contacted their CS and long story short, they refused to refund or resend me my order, cause this is not their fault (warehouse weight was correct). I opened a claim with PayPal and this is my only hope (why didn`t I pay with AmEx?). 

I had couple packages missing in my life, buy I got refund ALWAYS. 

Did you ever had such experience with Cult Beauty?

@Cyncynn @ellem24 @Ispend2much6 Problem solved, got refund with PayPal!

@Sansara I am so glad it was finally resolved. Wary of Cult beauty now, which is a shame since their GWP's are really great sometimes ;/

@Sansara   I'm glad your problem was solved, but that makes me very wary of ordering from Cult Beauty again.  Sometimes I've gotten items from them in separate boxes, on separate days, but they have always arrived.

Last week I received my Charlotte Tilbury order from California.  One box was fine, the other was a little bent, and obviously had been retaped with clear packing tape instead of the burgundy paper tape she uses.  And, my invoice was missing.  Now I wonder if I'm at risk for identity theft, again.  It was Fedex; I have had this situation happen with them several times this year, but not with any other carrier.

@Sansara I'm so sorry this happened to you, this is awful!! I always had a good customer service experience with CB, even though they're a little slow to respond.

The opposite happened to me last fall when I ordered the goody bag : I had all the items I ordered except for the goody bag. They also asked me if the package looked like it was tampered, but I didn't put too much attention. I just remember thinking how could all my items and the goody bag fit in such a tiny box. I sent pictures even though I had thrown away the cardboard, but still had a plastic bag with the invoice. I'm in Canada and this happened during the postal strikes so overall it took 2 weeks to get my first package, 1 week to contact them and get a new tracking number and 2 more weeks to finally get my hands on my goody bag. I also asked them to put a "replacement" notice on the package so it wouldn't be hit with duties and they did.
I hope Paypal will get back to you soon!

@ellem24Thank you! Glad your story is optimistic and ended good.

Probably, I don`t have any other choise that to give my $200 to Cult Beauty and hope about PayPal.

Sansara,

Sorry you had this experience with their customer service. I do recall from previous cult beauty gift bag events that they mail the gift bag and the order separately, so maybe your order it's still on the way?

@Cyncynn  I receive package on March 5, so I think it is too late for second package. 

I had situations with two packages with space NK UK, but second package came three days later.