Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

@Sansara  They do respond more slowly than they used to, I'd say about a year or more ago things changed.

You would have noticed the tape condition I'm talking about.  It would have been very loose.  I usually have to use scissors to open my packages, so loose tape would be noticeable. 

@Ispend2much6  i`m pretty sure everything was ok with package. Tracking says weight was about 7 pounds, but it was smaller and lighter, didn`t look like 7 lbs box. 

CosBar Spring Into Beauty event!  $200 Buy in:cosbar spring into beauty 2019.png

Cos Bar Spring Into Beauty Gift Bag 2019, a $350 value, includes:

Bioeffect EGF Serum 3ml | Full size $160

Bioeffect Day Serum 5ml | Full size $145

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color Deluxe Red Velvet 2.25mL | Full size $37

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Power 1.3g | Full size $60

Chantecaille Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask Single 2.39g | Full size $195

Cle de Peau Intensive Fortifying Emulsion 5mL | Full size $160

HUM Beauty zzZz (3 day sample) 0.2oz | Full size $10

Infinitude Universal Face Treatment 5mL | Full size $225

Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste 10mL | Full size $10.50

Natura Bisse Diamond Coccon Ultra Rich Cream 5mL | Full size $325

Oribe Apres Beach 1oz | Full size $22

Orlane B21 Neck and Decollete Lifting Cream 10mL | Full size $145

Patchology FlashMasque Firm 5 Minute Sheet Mask Single 28mL | Full size $30

R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme 0.5Fl oz | Full size $29

Revitalash Revitabrow 0.9mL | Full size $110

Revive Foaming Cleanser 7mL | Full size $75

Slip Skinny Scrunchie (Pink or Black) | Full size $39

Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Mask 7.5mL | Full size $95

Cos Bar Cosmetics Bag

Could someone link me to the Barney's Love Yourself thread? I can't find it! Thanks!!

@lapins  there isnt a thread. But many of us are using Irene at the Chanel counter in nyc madison store.  Have fun. 

Thanks @luvgloss13 ! This new BIC still makes me feel like I'm going crazy as I never know where to find anything! Is there any advantage to me shopping in store now or would I get the same if I shop online? 

I am buying some Chanel items, so she asked me what samples I want and will add them to my order. SO I get to try new Chanel skincare samples. Smiley Happy 

I think it depends on what you want to order, some brands have step up gifts. Online may have more stock though. You can always call the Chanel counter and ask for Irene, she can help you with all brands in the department. Have fun! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info @luvgloss13 I'm buying Tom Ford so I'll see what's possible with that and if not buy online as Topcashback are offering 10% cashback right now.

New Cult Beauty bag. 

I skipped couple in last year, but this one looks great!

goodybag_landingpage_march19_vip-prx4f.jpg

I bet this is gone and everything else. Just seeing this...

I bet this is gone and everything else. Just seeing this page. I love this stuff!!! Even tho I dont really need more but I so love stuff like this!!!

Cult Beauty. Everything is full size and after VAT is removed it comes down to aprox $245. You can choose regular or strong peel.

cb.jpg

Barney's Spring Beauty Event is March 5-9th. I haven't found any other details.

Thanks, @mdgraz and @sansara! I have my list ready!

Thanks, @mdgraz and @Sansara! I have my list ready!

Pictures

photo (2).pngphoto (1).pngphoto (3).pngphoto (4).png

Anyone know the buy in

Anyone know the buy in

Re: Anyone know the buy in

NET-A-PORTER Clean beauty kit. Many items are full size.

1141206_in_xl.jpg

Spoiler
Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Masque: 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.; Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil: 30ml/ 1fl.oz.; Susanne Kaufmann Cold Cream: 50ml/ 1.7oz.; Algenist Prebiotic Balancing Mask: 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.; Grown Alchemist Instant Smoothing Serum: 25ml/ 0.84fl.oz.; Bamford Silent Night-Time Pillow Mist: 50ml/ 1.6fl.oz.; Kat Burki Rose Hip Intense Recovery Eye Serum: 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.; Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner: 30ml/ 1fl.oz.; Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Refine & Polish Miracle Balm: 20ml/ 0.7fl.oz.; Kypris Beauty Moonlight Catalyst: 14ml/ 0.47fl.oz.; Lilah B. Divine Duo Lip & Cheek: 2.2g/ 0.08oz.; Mauli Rituals Reawaken Himalayan Hand & Body Scrub: 90g/ 3.2fl.oz.; Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist: 30ml/ 1fl.oz.; Angela Caglia Facial in a Mask: 25g; Rodin Lavender Face Oil: 0.8ml/ 0.03fl.oz.

Space NK February 13-18; buy-in $285; value $474.  Via Candy Washington dot com.

US spring beauty edit2.jpg

Does anyone know if Bloomingdales or Nordstrom will have the same GWP??

Yep - Bloomies is running the same GWP, but not Nordy Smiley Sad

It bugs be that they jacked up the buy in another $10 thi...

It bugs be that they jacked up the buy in another $10 this year. This is usually when I restock my ridiculously expensive eye cream but thats a hard number to justify hitting.
1 Reply