Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

did space nk stop carrying laura mercier?

@Alexmarya I don`t know. I can`t remember, if they did.

thats upsetting. last beauty event, in February 2016 i stocked up LM products, not now I guess

Could not resist this and placed my pre-order.  I resisted getting more than one because the Cult Beauty bag posted below is a new one for me and I want to try it this year.  Lower buy-in and lower cost of some products sounds promising.

If you pre-order, do you get additional samples thrown in for shopping through a customer rep? I was reading that that happens with the Barney's beauty event @iwantitfree

See below answer.

@iwantitfree

how do you pre order?

I order through one of the store associates.  I have ordered in the past so she let me know about the event and I ordered via email.  (But I give my cc on the phone if it's not the one they have on file.)

Do you need a recommendation?

They do not add extras like the Barney's order.  However, if I pick up my order in person, I usually ask for a sample or two (they have foils in the store, not deluxe samples) of something.

HTH

@iwantitfree thank you! I just ordered with your sa and she is awesome! So nice and friendly. We had an awesome chat. I mentioned that you referred me and I mentioned Beauty Talk. I ordered the bag, and even got Bloomingdale's points. Yahoo, I didn't know I can get both ndulge and Bloomingdale's. Thats a free $25 Bloomingdale's gift card guys! Better than ebates or any cashback. Shipping is free too, as usual. SO overall, I am super happy, and excited.

So happy you had a good experience with her!  I did not know about getting both points!  I am going to have to ask about that tomorrow when I pick up my order.  (I think I've been missing out!)  

@iwantitfree great name! yes we would love your sa info, if you wanna post it . Please share. So they do not give out any extras? Do they do step up gifts ? Smiley Happy

No, there are no step up gifts with this beauty bag unfortunately.  My SA name is Loren.  She is in Chestnut Hill, MA.  The phone number is:  617-630-6768  Feel free to say I referred you.  And enjoy your bag!  BTW, if you are not a member of their loyalty program, I suggest you join first.  It is called Ndulge and you can sign up on their website.  It is a straight dollar kickback depending on amount spent.  It gets credited to your account and you can use it the next time you place an order in store or online.  Cindy

thanks i will pre order 

Thanks for the info and clarification! @iwantitfree

Confused and not sure if I am reading it wrong? Why does it says yours "with any purchase over $400" but at the end it says "to qualify, spend $250 or more"

Good catch @Meesh123!  This looks like a good one - I wish I knew what would be in the Barney's bag before commiting to this one, though....

Thanks formposting @Sansara!

You are welcome, @Tamara76. I just got this in my mail. And now the hardest part begin - to buy or not to buy? I love a lot of things from this bag, but I also have a lot. Plus, choice on Space NK is a bit limited for my taste. And next month a lot of other great things should come out - like Barneys, CultBeauty, Net-a-porter maybe....

@Sansara what does cult beauty do?  I'm always a sucker for the barneys bag I usually get two

@mpas 4 times a year (March, June, September and November) Cult Beauty do great GWP with 100 GBP purchase. I like them, cause their price for some brands (Sunday Riley, May Lindstrom, Omorovicza etc) are lower, than in US plus you get VAT removed (because of shipping outside EU zone), which is 20%.

Pictures are from last year GWP (March and November bags). GoodyBag_0316_610x407.jpeg

Cult-Beauty-Goody-Bag-2016-Holiday-.jpg

Hi how do you purchase this beauty bag?

@mztm If you're talking about the Cult Beauty bag above, it's a GWP with usually a 100-125 GBP on their site. The pics above are previous bags. We'll post new info when it's available. Next one should be early March.

5 Replies