Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Same! I got a bag like this last year from Nordstrom. I'm wondering if they will hold out until anniversary sale starts....

I'm hoping it stays in stock til the sale starts next week. Not going to place a special order for it, I'm leaving it up to fate Smiley Wink

@maskedteagal That's my plan too Smiley Wink

I love these little bags, but the samples aren't very exciting to me. What to do, what to do...

Beauty.com GWP via email today with $85 purchase

Link: http://e.drugstore[dot]com/a/hBW-PUmAbeh5-B9MMyRNs-7o3.Abeh5-uz/main?ap=16wk31bbHIGH

Oh I got this in my inbox too. Thanks for posting! I love the Beauty.com gift bags, they are always really nice...

This offer also stacks with the Milly Game Face bag if you spend $125! Smiley Happy

(No link needed for Milly bag, it's added automatically when your cart value reaches $125)

I just checked out with both gwp on my iPad. For some reason it wouldn't let me get both on my phone. I also added 2 free Deborah Lippmann polishes gwp, Stila gwp, Jurlique gwp and full size Somme eye cream gwp. Paid $137 including tax for $527 worth of gwps!

@CAcay that is an awesome GWP haul!

I did a price breakdown of the SpaceNK bag. It was helpful in me making the decision to pull the trigger. The only thing I couldn't get a price on was the Lord & Berry Lipstick, so I gave it a price of $5. 

ProductDS FS PriceWorth
111SKIN Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel NAC Y2 (5ml) 0.067oz0.5oz$190.00$25.46
Bumble & bumble Straight Blow Dry (15ml) 0.5oz2oz$15.00$3.75
By Terry Mascara Terrybly in Black Parti-Pris (4g) 0.14oz0.27oz$49.00$25.41
Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream+ (5ml) 0.17oz1.7oz$298.00$29.80
Diptyque Candle (assorted scents, 35g) 1.2oz2.4oz$32.00$16.00
Eve Lom Cleanser (20ml plus muslin cloth) 20ml50ml$50.00$20.00
Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Regenerative Night Cream (7ml) 0.23oz1.7oz$185.00$25.03
Juara Candlenut Hydrating Shower Gel (59ml) 2oz12oz$28.00$4.67
Kat Burki Complete B Eye Crème Concentrate (5ml) 5ml15ml$195.00$65.00
Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primatif in Defining Navy (0.024oz) 0.024oz0.04oz$26.00$15.60
Lancer The Method: Polish (0.5oz) 0.5oz4.2oz$75.00$8.93
Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek trio in b.real, b.fearless, & b.sassy (0.6g x3) 1.8g2.2g$46.00$37.64
Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Candy (full-size) 1 1 $24.00$24.00
Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser (15ml) MD 0.5oz8oz$32.00$2.00
Solar Sciences Mineral Crème SPF50 (.25oz) 0.25oz1.7oz$30.00$4.41
Mila Moursi Revitalizing & Beautifying Oil (8ml) 0.27oz3.4oz$140.00$11.12
Mio Workout Wonder (30 ml) 1oz3.4oz$33.00$9.71
Natura Bissé The Cure Sheer Cream (3ml) 3ml50ml$185.00$11.10
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream (15ml) 0.5oz5oz$49.00$4.90
Philip B. Light-Weight Deep Conditioner (0.5 fl oz) 0.5oz6oz$26.00$2.17
Radical Skincare Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum (8ml) 0.27oz1oz$190.00$51.30
Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot (10ml) 0.33oz1.02oz$54.00$17.47
Rodial Bee Venom Cleansing Balm (20ml) 0.67oz3.4oz$54.00$10.64
Sunday Riley Good Genes (10ml) 0.33oz1oz$105.00$34.65
Lord & Berry 20100 Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy (0.06oz) -----$5.00
      TOTAL =$460.74

This is awesome...thanks!  Makes me feel better about my purchase (well, two purchases since I also went for the SPNKGIFT gwp) haha!

Don't be tempting/enabling us now hahaha!

Thanks so much for doing this! I had actually attempted and mine looked no where near as neat and organized Smiley Wink 

Wow!!! Thanks for this and $460 is pretty awesome Smiley Happy!

Saks beauty catalogue arrived today.  February 18th-28th is beauty week.  Here's the GWP bag.  Its a $125 buy-in.

image.jpeg

Looks like all foils.  Here is a close-up.

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

There are also additional brand GWPs. Buy-in is inked next to each number.

Spoiler
FullSizeRender.jpg
Spoiler
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Spoiler
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

written list of GWP contents for each brand:

Spoiler
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

(right click and open image in a new window to see a bigger version)

Do you think I can glue my own eyes on this and will look like a Fendi monster **hehehe**

This is great Annec322! I didn't get mine yet. I'm waiting to hear from my Chanel rep on what the Chanel in store gift will be. I agree, it's super hard to get excited about foils these days.

Thanks for updating! Foils though?  Meh! Some of the gwp look good though

Not totally impressed with the GWP tote and contents. But some of those other GWP look great...ysl, Armani, kiehls. Thanks for posting! And including the buy in for each. U rock!

Space NK: Receive a complimentary Kat Burki Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream with any purchase of $125 or more using promo code VITC15.

Side note: I added the necessary $250 to my cart (Kat Burki products) and applied the code SPRING19 which worked. I then applied VITC15, which removed the GWP. Anyone else having trouble using multiple codes?

Perhaps SPRING19 is restricted?

Do u think the bag will just be added when it opens up to everyone tomorrow so we could use a promo code to get another gwp? 

4 Replies