Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

I definitely ordered too much....

My NM order for the Bag Event I qualified for the $500 step up...which is actually worth something. The big bag sucks.

upload_5616799016039077493.jpg

Guerlain Limited Edition Abeille Royale Eye Set

Guerlain Super Aqua-Eye Anti-Puffiness/Smoothing Eye Patch

Guerlain Perfecting Météorites Primer, 1.0 oz.

$300 Guerlain Step Up giftupload_4768008611266961500.jpg

the cute little train case was irresistible

I ordered 3 Jo Malone Herb Garden Collection Colognes:

Carrot Blossom & Fennel

Wild Strawberry & Parsley

Nasturtium & Clover

Came with this step up gift of $175 or more

wp_ss_20160212_0001[1].png

Two minis in Peony & Blush Suede & Nectarine and Honey Blossom.

I also bought Space NK Spring Beauty Edit:

Tata Harper Floral Essence, Indie Lee Clearing Mask, R&Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste, Cane & Austin Miracle Pads

I preorder Barney's:

May Lindstrom The Honey Mud

May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden

Aesop Parsley Mask

Chanel Babiole Glossimer...

Phew I'm exhausted and so is my wallet...

And last night I came home to find two $ off GC from Sak's for $200 purchase in Beauty...

I tried all of the Jo Malone Herb Garden collection today at Blue Mercury...they were all so good! It was very difficult for me to leave the store empty-handed. Enjoy your gift bag hauls!

Nice haul!!! I love Guerlain. 

This is fabulous! Did you buy from Rica or online? Just curious Smiley Happy I'm totally jelly of your Jo Malone and your $500 step up gift. I just got the regular bag and the Guerlain gift. Can't wait!

I bought all my NM from Rica! Thanks for the rec. She's wonderful. She informed me right when they got in the Jo Malone, I've been eyeing that collection for some time now.

Oh that's great! She's so wonderful. You'll have to post when you get your hands on all the beauty loot Smiley Happy woo hoo!!

Space NK Spring Beauty Bag - Feb 11th! Space NK Spring Beauty Edit 2016 Gift.jpg

If only SpaceNK had more brands... I can't find $250 of stuff I even want right now. Awesome GWP, but I'm definitely waiting for Barneys.

This! I got Chanel for one of my Barnets bags. 

There is a eye cream I like at space nk, but the rest I can get at Barneys for a lower buy in with better gifts. I am a GWP addict too! lol

I second all of this Smiley Tongue

Wow this is impressive!

Thanks for posting-this looks really good!

Is anyone getting the Barneys gift? I have items in my cart but the gift doesn't seem to appear...

@AnneMCC did you figure out? When you open your cart at the end of purchase list there is a picture. Like a black bag and + BONUS PRODUCT. Then you click add bonus product and you can add beauty bag.

@Sansara I figured out it doesn't qualify with candles Smiley Sad

@AnneMCC wtf? Is it first year like this? Candles does not count like a beauty anymore? I remember a lot of Barney`s hauls with candles from last years...

@Sansara I don't know, that's what CS told me when I called asking what was going on and she said that. So I ended up taking them out..

Dear Ladies! Who are planning to get Space NK Spring gift bag, could you help me a bit, please?

What is so awesome on Space NK  to order? I don`t want to buy something, which matches with Barneys, but at the moment I have less, that 250$ in my cart. Of course, there are items I love and wanna to buy, but price seems unreasonable (e.g. Tata Harper body oil for 94$).

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

So Im a big Mila Moursi user and Barney's carries them.  However, the ndulge program spacenk has isnt too bad, so I tend to use it when I can.  For the most part tho, they have very similar brands.  

For me, the rewards program tied with the fact I dont pay sales tax is a big winner in my book for spacenk.  However, barneys has more to offer selection wise.  You need a barneys cc to earn rewards with barneys.

It just depends on what exactly you are looking for.

I even don`t know what I want. Probably, skincare. I`m not very big make-up user. 

Space NK and Barneys have mostly the same stuff. But here's what I'm buying from Space NK:

I'm getting Sjal Cleanser, Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray x 2, By Terry Ombre Blackstar Frozen Quartz, By Terry Rouge Click Expert in #3, and Smith & Cult nail polish in Cut the Mullet.

For Barney's I'm planning on ordering things like May Lindstrom, Byredo (Other niche fragrances), Aesop, etc.

I think Barney's has more selection. So if you want lots of things, just get what you can get at Space Nk. And order the Barney's only at Barney's. Not sure if that makes sense. HTH.  

5 Replies