Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars
|

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for sharing! Let me try to find and post the contents..

I'm being reminded why I find SpaceNK's big GWP so frustrating. Most of my standards aren't carried there!

Drunk Elephant? Nope. (This could have solved everything. I am infatuated with them right now.)

Dr. Jart? Nope

Kate Somerville? Nope.

Living Proof? Nope.

Nars? Nope.

Caudalie? YES! Oh, but they don't have my Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. Arg.

Laura Mercier? YES! Oh but they don't have my Translucent setting powder. Arg!

Hourglass? YES! ... But I'm kinda stocked up on my Hourglass stuff.

I'm trying to keep it to staples so I don't feel too bad about spending the $250 atm. I use the DDG peels daily, so that's cool. And that's my usual foundation. (But I've been thinking about changing it, so I was reluctant to add it here.) And I thought I'd try the brush cleansing pad. It's a little pricey but I'm just not good enough with cleaning my brushes so I thought this could help. Ish.

SpaceNK spring 2016.JPG

I know, i wish they carried more brands Smiley Surprised great choices though!

I'm with you on the DDG and the brush pad, for the same reason!  I also got the brush pad Smiley Very Happy.

They do have the Translucent setting powder in store-if you call one of the full boutiques. I got it with my order that way. I know I called the store in NYC on East side and got the last one, but there are a few more stores that should have it. The SA kindly added some extra sample loot to my order Smiley Happy

Hello, posted this is the Barneys thread too!

Ok, got pics of the Nars gift  that  my SA is giving our  for my referrals here.  No Nars purchase required!

If you mention the Sephora forum, you will get this  as an additional gift with your Barneys bag. While supplies last. Those that did presell early will also get a Nars nail polish while supplies last! 

Xiomara 1212 833-2007 

Xruperto@Barneys.com FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Hey,

Thank you, I called her today, but she is off today, I left my name and number, hopefully she will call me tomorrow, and I can place order. 

Luvgloss13 thank you for posting! Maybe you and I need an intervention hahaha, I seriously can not turn down these gift events. I just love them! I'm not doing the Space NK though. Not unless I find a 'partner in crime' to split it. It's just pricey and since I am signed on for Barney's already. I am getting Neiman's and will do the upcoming Saks too.

Did y'all know that Space NK has Sunday Riley Blue moon now? At one point that was Sephora exclusive, I think. But I happened to notice it on Space NK.

Hey hun. I am so addicted. LOL

Hmm, I may split the bag with you. Haha.

Barneys should have Blue Moon too, or getting it soon.

Did you like the Eve Lom? I have that is one of my bags. I love it. I also love Natura Bisse Diamond White cleanse.

OY,

12650931_957117177659524_2191030038311577318_n.jpg

Space NK GWP, I think I'm going to get? what's minimum to get this?

Nice picture! I am seriously tempted by this...I have this flaw that I can't turn down a gift bag!

Ooh where did you find this?  The buy in is $250!  Here's some more detail: http://www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com/2016/02/space-nk-spring-beauty-edit-february-11.html

I found this pic on A little bit etc blog, she always posts gwp details before they release she is going to post details tomorrow.

Full reveal of the Cult x CH box:

carolinehirons dot com/2017/05/cult-beauty-box-reveal.html

1. Pixi Double Cleanse
  2. Dr Dennis Gross Universal Peel Pads
  3. Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
  4. Tata Harper Restorative Eye Cream
  5. Zelens Power D Treatment Drops
  6. January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion

It looks like a very solid box. I am excited to get it! GBP 170 minus UK sales tax.. so it should be around GBP 150 for people in North America?

Just watched the video! I love me a Hirons Cult box! They take off 20% for tax (VAT) and exchange rate is around $1.25:£1, I think so it will be $185-ish @TriesToBoClassy?

@lipstick4soul thanks for the math 😄 that sounds really reasonable for what you get.

NET-A-PORTER beauty kit is available for 88$

NET-A-PORTER.jpg

Spoiler
Rahua Body Amazon Oil: 60ml/ 2fl.oz.; Oribe Matte Waves: 100ml/ 3.4oz.; James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face 2.5fl.oz./ 0.9oz; Michael Van Clarke 3" More Inches - Lifesaver Pre-Wash Treatment Weekender: 50ml/ 1.75fl.oz; Aromatherapy Associates Mattifying Deep Cleanse Face Mask: 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.; Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil: 9g/0.32 oz.; Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor: 3.5g/ 0.12oz.; Lano – Lips All Over Hands Lemonaid Lip Treatment: 12.5g/ 0.42fl.oz; Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.; Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara: 4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.; Charlotte Tilbury Super Model Body: 15ml/ 0.52fl.oz.; Davines SU Hair and Body Wash: 75ml/ 2.5fl.oz; Soleil Toujours SPF30 Mineral Sunscreen: 10g/ 0.35oz

If sizes are listed correctly, value is about 345$.

Did anyone get this?  How is it really?  I am not interested in the bronzer which seems to be the most expensive item.  I like NAP's bags in general but just not sure about this one.

GWP at Violet Grey - $500 buy-in

VG-CAMERAREADYSET-GWP-main.jpg

Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in Luster (0.8 oz),

La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Creme (0.23 oz.),

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (2.2 oz),

African Botanics Shimmer Body Oil (1 oz),

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst,

111 Skin Bio Cellulose Treatment Mask (1 mask),

iS Clinical Cleansing Complex (2 oz),

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Toasted Sugar,

Sisley-Paris Express Flower Gel Mask (10ml), Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher (30ml),

KNC Beauty Lip Mask (1 mask),

Jillian Dempsey Lid Tint in Dew,

Ouai Wave Spray (1.7 oz),

Dior Addict Lip Glow in Berry,

Glossier Boy Brow in Clear

VG-NOPHOTOSHAT-GWP-main.jpg

VIOLET GREY Pas de Photos hat

3 Replies