Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

Oh this has re-surfaced! Nice! I got this a month or so ago..

I remember that. I think they must have had some left from back then and now feel pressure to compete with all these other big GWP offerings going on right now.

Thanks for sharing! SpaceNK has a boutique inside of Bloomingdales. I wonder if there is a wider brand choice with this deal? Because Bloomingdales has more brands..

It looks like it's only for the same SpaceNK brands.

And some of the brands that are at SpaceNK aren't even included, like Laura Mercier.  I regretted missing out so I was going to place an order but I a lot of the stuff I wanted isn't available at Bloomingdale's (like Oribe).  

if anyone got the SPACENK GWP and got the Baies mini candle I have 2 Ambre mini candles to trade Smiley Happy 

Just got my bag today and my candle is baies! Happy to swap...wonder if youd be willing to swap something else from the bag instead of the candle. Not really into them. :-) 

Unfortunately I was out of the country and did not make it in time to get the SpaceNK GWP but I'll send you a PM to see if we can work something out Smiley Happy 

I figured I need to get myself a gift for Valentine’s Day. So I caved and placed an order at SpaceNK. Yay!

YAY, gifts to yourself are the best! I firmly believe in it, lol!

hearts to you! You'll enjoy it...

And just so we are all fully informed, Saks Beauty Week is coming February 18th..

I will have pics soon...

Whoa.. they just keep coming.. Smiley Happy

I think they time them to come out at the same time just to drive us all batty and make us tormented over how much/where to buy LOL

This is the $300 buy-in Guerlain Gwp, this pic was sent to me from Neiman marcus SA from Las vegas, I love the bag, me or Anne can give her phone number, she is so sweet she sent me nice gifts, thank u Anne for recommending her.

IMG_1522.JPG

Is this part of the NM bag event? Or is this separate? Can you please PM me with your SA's info? Thanks!

Yes I will! I think it's a brand add on to the NM bag event..

This is a great thread idea! Thanks AnneMCC for starting! 

Yes I second that Smiley Happy!

You're welcome. I hope that all who are interested start hanging out here Smiley Happy I had the idea that for those of us who were comfortable with it, we could arrange a split on some of the more expensive buy in bags-one person buys the bag but split up the products for buy in and split the gift bag. Details would have to be worked out amongst the participants of course.

Kind of mad....got my email and I started my order.  Got all the way through check out and then got an error.  After much research, found that it is out of stock.  

Really?  Out of stock after just the Cult Beauty exclusive preview sale day.  What happens to those who did not qualify for preview purchase today?

2 Replies