n

ope 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Barneys Fall 2017 GWP event!!!

Would you send me your SA contact info?

luyang85@live.com

thank you

What did everyone buy?? I thought I could skip this year's bag but I just couldn't resist! 

Ended up just getting Sisley Black Rose Mask and Givenchy Memoire de Forme cream Highlighter. Also preordered 4 Balmain lipsticks!

Really excited about the Full Size Lipstick Queen Eden lipstick and the Vitamin C Powder.

I did order a SpaceNK bag, Cultbeauty, and Neiman's bag as well!

I got the black rose mask, too! I am curious to see if it lives up to the hype!

I am so lost! I have to wait until September 6th to do this? I have been waiting for over a week (when I got a flyer) with a bunch of things in my bag. Is there something I am missing? Please help me out!!

RE: Re: Barneys Fall 2017 GWP event!!!

I ordered mine today...

@Stacy85 I messaged you back! 🙂

Can you email me the contact? Ormelchiode@gmail.com

Stacy85 wrote:

I am so lost! I have to wait until September 6th to do this? I have been waiting for over a week (when I got a flyer) with a bunch of things in my bag. Is there something I am missing? Please help me out!!

Yes, if you want to order online you have to wait until the 6th.  However, you can call and speak to a sales associate and place your order now if you wish.

What is everyone getting?  I just placed my SpaceNK order but I am on the fence about Barneys.  

Do you all order from NYC or is anyone ordering from Beverly Hills?

I ordered from NYC thanks to @luvgloss13! WOOT WOOT!!!

thanks again for posting this @luvgloss13! i placed my order yesterday! ❤️

@unfungirl Yay! Glad to help 🙂 enjoy doll. 

Hi Can you please provide me with your SA's Name and number? I have an order I would like to place today. Not sure I will see this but you could reply to my email michellerider@me.com or feel free to give to her. I'm looking to place order today so that it can all ship on the 6th as I'm needing my things quickly for vacay! Want the free gifts and the awesome bag! Love their beauty events! Thanks ! Michelle 

RE: Barneys Fall 2017 GWP event!!!

Do y'all think this gwp is better than the blue mercury gwp going on right now?? Would love opinions as I never shop beauty from either barneys or blue mercury.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Barneys Fall 2017 GWP event!!!

At first, I decided to skip bluemercury because the bag looks similar to their normal deluxe sample gwps.  The Barneys bag is a little more exciting than bluemercury's gwp.

I wanted to try the Natura Bisse diamond ice mask so I ordered from bluemercury.  I do not know if there is a glitch but overnight shipping was free for my order.

Even though, I was not impressed with the gwp; the gwp was my justification for spending over $150 on a 100ml mask in a tube.  My face better be snatched after using  this mask.

Hi guys! She has a few more referral gifts left! She got more. 🙂

I think a few more concealers too.  So there is still time to get your extra goodies. 

I would like to place an order as wellif the referral gifta are still avail. What is her contact info? Thsnks so much. My email is elenaeva@gmail.com

Her info please ?!?! Want to place order today! 😁

Anonymous Insider

RE: Barneys Fall 2017 GWP event!!!

Are there any NARS referral gifts or step up gifts?
65 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 21040479_1247157392097626_1936661749_n.jpg
  • crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg
  • crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg
testing