Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

I'm trying SO hard not to break my wallet so I'll live vivaciously through y'all's hauls until end of the month. If you are an April baby, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere(sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/m-p...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check the current perks and promo threads that will rob you of all your points and will power:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-8-The-quot-I-hope-I-don-t-get-into-trouble/td...
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-Point-Perks/td-p/869671

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-250-500-and-Male-Point-Perks/td-p/869679

And ebates or whatever rebate website you are using. So what did you get this month?

Re: Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

No photo, but yesterday I bought:

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Real Techniques Powder Brush

Shiseido SPF 42 Oil-Free Sunscreen

500-point perk with the Hourglass primer, Bite Pomegranate lippie, Josie Maran Argan Oil and Rosabotanica. I was so surprised my store still had this in stock!

And now I'm debating between several things with what to buy next... It's a game of 'what do I want most,' lol!

I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of the 500 point perk with the Hourglass primer. Now I'm dying to try it! (Although the PTR set is nothing to cry over.) Smiley Happy

I got an email from Sephora today stating the Pantone cheek palette I have been waiting on will not be back in stock. Boo!  But wait!  I called around and found a local Sephora that had ONE. I asked that it be placed on hold for me. This Sephora happens to be located in the same shopping center as the new Carlo's Bakery. My husband decided it would be a good idea to pick up some goodies we can eat while I pick up my goody. We told each of our boys they could get two items. They each chose a full size cake as one of their items, so we need to be more specific next time. Both cakes were very good!  The cheek palette looks awesome, and I cannot wait to play with it.

The blue cake looks so pretty I kind of want to put the blue color on my eye lids Smiley Wink~

I love that you're thinking in terms of makeup.  Ever since I started wearing makeup again, I do that too.  It would make a really awesome eyeshadow color, and it was delicious to boot.

When I noticed it went oos online, I high-tailed it to my local sephora and was able to pick up the last one they had on the last day of the chic week sale. It was lucky that even though it was oos you could still use the in store availability option. I really wish you could do that with all other items that may be oos online but still available in store.

The in store availability option was unavailable.  I just called all of the stores in my area one by one.  I struck out at the first two, but the third one worked.  I wish the in store availability option worked once an item goes oos too, but I am still glad I called.  The website stating it was in stock could have meant only one left (as was the case here).  By the time I got down there, they could have sold it to someone else.  I am guessing a lot of people who were waiting for online to restock will be scrambling to see if any stores have it,

I was pretty mad about that e-mail. I had heard they were going to restock it at least once, so I didn't buy it when I had the chance. The cheek palette is no longer in stock anywhere closeby. SIGH... not meant to be!

I was pretty mad too.  If the store had more than one, I could have purchased and sent it to you.  Sorry.  I was so nervous that I was going to drive all the way over there and find fingerprints in it or they would have sold it even though they said they would hold it.  When I drove to a different Sephora to get the Sephora Pantone eye palette.  There was one left (it was not a tester), but someone swatched several of the pans.  People stink, because they had to damage that out.  Luckily, I was able to get one online.

No problem, but the thought is really nice. You enjoy your palette! It's so awesome for you that you were able to find one in stock near you!

But mostly I'm just annoyed that I thought there was going to be one restock of it and there isn't. Joke's on us, I guess. How do you like the eye palette? when I swatched it in store it was much nicer than I was expecting.

I have only used it once, because I do not wear makeup often.  The quality is nice (all but one of the quad I used was buttery), and the colors are pigmented.  I just used a different Sephora Pantone palette for the first time today and thought it was inferior to the Radiant Orchid one.  Two of the four colors required a lot of swipes to transfer color.  Only one was super buttery.

They tasted as good as they look too.  Man, Carlo's is good.

Does it show I'm a starter and new to that? Wanting to try a bit of everything LOL

I also got a Lancôme concealer and got the and gift set above again. I got a make up concealer and I went to a bunch of outlets on the Easter weekend and got some new clothes, shoes and purses. I bough a few acrylic makeup organizers, some brush sets that didn't get here yet and have 2 sephora orders from the weekend coming. Now I'm trying to be on a no-buy period, so I can test all my products and my wallet can breathe! That might seem like a little but it is a lot for my "recent graduate working for the first time in her life" paycheck! Smiley Tongue

You got some great items.  Have fun!  Lancome is my first and biggest love.  If they released a milk chocolate version of the beauty bloggers, I would be all over that.  The Glamglow for eyes burns a little when you first put it on, but if you can endure the three minutes, do it.  Your eyes will look amazing.

Yup, Lancome was my first contact with a high-end brand, and it was an amazing way to start because I got the 2013 holiday gift set with tons of full size items and two nice deluxe sample that I'm still going though! Every time I buy something with them I get a cute gift set, so I only buy stuff when they are giving something away, which from what I see it~s pretty much every month in different stores! The Glamglow I'm saving for special occasion! Smiley Very Happy

Ooo, great choices! I love the Porefessional and the TF Chocolate Bar Palette, Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara Smiley Happy

It's been almost two years since I got my first big girl paycheck, and I'm still spending it like a recent grad lol.

But I love your haul! I like getting sets to see which brands/products work for me and which don't. It's the best deal for us newbies!!

Oh my, comments get lost so fast on BT, I never see replies to my comments, but yes. These sets have been amazing, because it would be sooo expensive to start from zero buying everything full size! It is really nice that I can find those sets, but they don't exist for all the brands I would like to try and I'm not ready to start buying the most expensive products without trying! Smiley Happy
I had on a save money only mode for such a long time, without ever buying anything for myself, that I guess now I'm trying to make up for it and spending like I shouldn't! Smiley Sad

Highlighted

First sign of impending doom for my wallet........dragon pearls.

They're so pretty! =D Impending doom indeed!

So pretty! I want it just for the packaging!! Black and gold is so chic! Are you going to do a review of this on your blog soon?

Since it's already OOS at 99.9% of the places, not sure if anyone wants to see it. I am getting the Asian mini collection off Izzy, which is not readily available either but there doesn't seem to be ANY picture or review of it online (if I'm getting what I think I'm getting). So the review will be more for the new/old regular meteorites and eye candy for the other ones.

Smiley Happy yay, MOAR eye candy!

I love looking at Meteorites! I think it's because they remind me of candies....

Gigantic Dippin Dots!

Haha. I guess makeup and skincare are different. You can always appreciate the eye candy even if you can't buy it, but moisturizer is like, here is a plain looking cream in a colorful tube that make my skin soft.......except for those $400 moisturizers, but I'm not going there, lol.

19 Replies