Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Awe-inspiring April Hauls 2020

Times right now are unpredictable to say the least, but one thing we can always predict is sharing the awe in others amazing hauls!! Please join me in celebrating all the lovelies, whos birthdays are in April, which is my birth month as well 🎁🎂 and sharing all the perfect hauls to come! 

RE: Awe-inspiring April Hauls 2020

Some of these haven’t arrived yet, but I cannot resist a good beauty sale....even when I’m not leaving the house

Re: RE: Awe-inspiring April Hauls 2020

Enjoy your haul, @michelle283!

Thanks ❤️ ❤️ 

You have a lot of goodies coming your way @michelle283! So exciting! UD All Nighter is so good! 💜 How do you like the Clarins lip balm? 

The clarins balm is incredible! It’s really moisturizing and flavourless, which is nice for a change. The l’occitane one is just ok. 

Oh, good to know @michelle283. 😃 I’ve had the Clarins one in and out of shopping carts at different websites. Will be sure to pick it up soon.

Do it! Totally worth it. I’m super picky about gloss style balms, this is the best I’ve used since old school, pre lauder owned philosophy 

I've been out of town for a couple days and all this was waiting for me to unbox when I got home. The last of my Sephora sale, thought I'd try out the Fresh oil infused serum also a back up of the DE deodorant I liked so much. Other shipments were the Pat McGrath Opulust gloss in Coraliason (I'm on love) also another item of the Honua skin care linefrom Saks, a YSL lippie from Nordstrom and a Luggage/phone battery tag I wanted to try out. Then a big Ulta haul of Perricon MD (mostly hand lotion)

RE: Awe-inspiring April Hauls 2020

Amazing haul!!

Re: Awe-inspiring April Hauls 2020

Great buy on the hand lotions, @Luvstravel!

Great haul @Luvstravel! That luggage tag / phone battery is adorable! ♥️ Love your lippies and I’d be interested in knowing how the Fresh oil in serum performs for you. I have one coming soon. 😃

@Luvstravel the new fresh Rose & Squalane Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum 100 mLlooks really nice!  Hope you enjoy it :).

@Luvstravel Great haul. The YSL lippie looks so pretty and hope you love the Fresh serum as much as I do. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 I plan on trying the Fresh serum o...

Thanks @SportyGirly125 I plan on trying the Fresh serum out tonight ❣

A bit late but here is most of my sale haul and a direct merchant order as well! Some are backups of my favorites such as the Tatcha Water Cream, the big Briogeo dont despair deep conditioning mask, Koh Gen Do makeup wipes, Tatcha The Essence, and my acne healing dots. Oh and Givenchy setting powder. The rest are new ones I want to try! I wanted to try fake lashes but did not want something extremely glam so I got a natural set. Wanted to try Amorepacifics tea essence so I got a set that was a better deal. New dry shampoo that I am still testing out but I think I like it. Khiels since 1851 set that I want to test the vitamin C anti wrinkle serum on my forehead lines. Estee Lauder cleanser which I am really liking so far. YSL and Charlette Tilbury lipsticks. New bronzer brush which I am testing out and got one of the new Becca bronzers which I am liking so far. Briogeo repair oil as my hair is damaged. Volition face mist that has blue light protection since I am in front of a screen all day for work. The Givenchy perfume was a bit too strong and the Denona blush was not my favorite color so I have sent them back for a return. The small Sephora sun set as it has a full sized of my favorite mascara and I wanted to try the Patrick Ta body oil. And I decided to splurge on a PMG and a Denona mini palette. The merchant I found on Instagram was Dear Dahlia a K-beauty brand. Their ad for their palette hooked me so I got a set and I am slowly trying them out. But so far I am loving them!! I went a bit overboard lol and I still have two more sale orders coming 😅 Oh well it will be worth it.

Fabulous haul, @SnugglePuggle94! I want to try the new Kerastase dry shampoo when I run out of my current one.

Oooh @SnugglePuggle94, Dear Dahlia is a brand I’ve been meaning to trying. 😍 I picked up a lipstick during the NM sale. That AmorePacific set is wonderful; hope you enjoy it. The essence is one of my favorites. ♥️

Love all your items you chose @SnugglePuggle94 I had to m...

Love all your items you chose @SnugglePuggle94 I had to make myself not order the 6 pan Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette you ordered, but I was really wanting it 😳 I love the Natasha mini retro and sorry the blush didn't work out for you. I always like to try new items during the Sephora sales also! Enjoy all your purchases ❣

@SnugglePuggle94 Fantastic haul! What does the inside of the palette look like?

@Samtian, this is the palette. It was much smaller than I...

@Samtian, this is the palette. It was much smaller than I expected but it is really gorgeous. Really natural spring palette. Although it is not that pigmented as K beauty brands are, once you build it up they are beautiful. I tried to get some good pictures but it has been a rainy day and there was no sun so I had to use my flash.

6 Replies
testing