Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls Smiley Wink 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face Smiley Tongue )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner Smiley Wink 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

Re: August Hauls

Poshified, when I get home later I'm going to take a special picture just for you.  <3 

Puppies, cupcake (chocolate!) and makeup. What more could a girl want? Smiley Very Happy

I just finished dyeing my hair with Manic Panics fuchsia color.  Oh and I used their bleaching kit for the first time today.  HOLY WHITE HAIR batman!  My hair is naturally dark brown, boy did it do the job lol.  Even my husband said, "It almost looks like your hair is clear."  

I'm very happy with the purple! my hair was already bleached so it really took! i'm glad to hear of your success with their bleaching kit! 

Puppies & cupcakes! Forget about the beauty products! 

I know, right? it is a totally happy place. I wanna go to Puppy and Cupcake land.  Pupcake land. 

Is it weird that I immediately thought to myself that you might be from around where I live purely because there is a Crumbs stand a little bit away from the Sephora in my mall? haha

Such cute doggies!!!  Give them a hug for me!

Omg so cute!!!! I have a shih tzu that looks just like your dog! 

@nebel- It looks like Thor is about to enjoy your cupcake. LOL!

I assure you, had he tried, it would have been swiftly removed Smiley Wink 

Is he always such a troublemaker or does he just want attention from all of us here?? Smiley Tongue

Are you going to be matching your lips and your hair with that lipstick and the Manic Panic? All of a sudden I really want to dye my hair, but I don't know what color.

He pretty much is always a troublemaker.  I call him my little SH*T tzu.  I love him to death and back, though.  He was abandoned at a grooming salon by his first owner as a little 8 week old puppy, and I always feel blessed that that other person was a puppy-abandoning jerk and that he made his way into my life.  

What is wrong with some people??? Who does that? It turned out for the best in this case though, I'm glad he has you! 

Here's one of the orders I got this month, I hope it's ok if it's the pic from my blog?

Commande-Sephora-Peter-Thomas-Roth-Urban-Decay-b6-Shiseido-01.jpg

- Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray

- Peter Thomas Roth 20th Anniversary Kit

- Shiseido Facial Cottons

And the samples :

- BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara
- Nude ProGenius treatment oil (100 pt perk)
- Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil de Ole Henriksen (100 pt perk)
- Jack Black Protein Booster Skin Serum
- Murad Active Radiance Serum (code)
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat #1, #2 and #4.5

This is random, but I have read your blog before and I love it!

Oh really? Glad you love it!

Great haul Smiley Happy!

Shiseido pads are so worth it and super soft! UD b6 is in my cart waiting for Monday!!! Awesome haul!!!! Smiley Happy

Yes, they are! Smiley Happy I do prefer my Suzuran cotton pads which are much softer, but shipping can be slow and I needed them asap.

I didn't know sephora carries the facial cotton. Added to my loves. How do you like the ole henricksen oil?  I read it smells kinda fishy?!?

596 Replies