Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls Smiley Wink 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

Combined Sephora Haul 

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face Smiley Tongue )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner Smiley Wink 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

Re: August Hauls

Wooooooow! Amazinnnng!

3 month trip to Canada! Cool! I'm Canadian but live in the States right now, and am perplexed at what one might be doing for 3 months in Canada if they're not from there...

Well, I'm kind of countryless, haha, but I am from Canada. My husband and I were planning on moving to California but my immigration stuff was not as in order as I thought so he got to go (he's a citizen) and I couldn't. I went to live in Mexico for most of the last year so he could at least come down across the border and visit on weekends, and I went back to Canada because I thought I'd have my immigration appointment right away. Unfortunately every single thing has taken much much longer than it was supposed to, so there's one more month to go until I will be able to go join him. In the meantime, I still want to shop but I don't want to pay Canadian prices, they're usually at least 30% higher than ordering to the US! 

I get to enjoy the long summer nights we get up here anyway, I missed it still being light out at 10 pm! So convenient for summer festival season!

Aww that is such a sweet story! Best of luck to you and your husband and your wonderful sephora goodies /) haha

Best of luck to my goodies?? Hahaha, that made me laugh but thank you, that's really sweet of you. Smiley Happy

Jesus!

Maybe you can share a box or two with me? Smiley Tongue

That's like Christmas! 
I bet you can't wait to break open the boxes Smiley Very Happy

Just over a month to go! So impatient!

OMG rikkie!!!!!!!!!!!! A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!!!!!!!!!! Yep you definitely need my help opening those precious boxes. Haha.

Is it weird I was kind of relieved when I saw it?? I thought it would be worse, haha

I can only imagine the look on the person who is getting your mails face every time there's another package. 

I know, I apologize to my husband daily I think! I was worried they'd taken over the whole house, but he says there's lots of room there so I guess I'm not in trouble!

Rikkie, your husband is such a sweetheart! For him to say that there's a lot of room and to not rag on you about the constant onslaught of boxes, he's definitely a keeper!! You lucky girl!!!!

Holy cow. Now that's a haul!!! Smiley Happy

Holy cow!  Now that is a haul!  Have fun when you get to open it all up!  Smiley Happy

OMG Rikkie, you are going to have soooooooooo much fun opening them!!!!

Oooooo!  Please take a picture of everything when you get to open it all.  Smiley Happy

For sure! It's going to feel like all the Christmases came at once, haha. 

I was just thinking that! It's better than Christmas! If you need help opening all the boxes, I'm there for you! LOL

I missed all the unpacking of moving, so I have to unpack SOMETHING when I get there, right?? Smiley Tongue Otherwise it's hardly moving. 

Kudos to Philip for making such a neat stack Smiley Happy 

If you keep this up he'll be able to build a fort.

I told him to build a castle for the cat. A cat-stle.

Everytime i get a package I leave the box and tissue in my room! D: I think there is around 15 different Sephora Boxes/Bags from the last three months. They just sit there on my bed lol. Good thing i never go in there! I just can't imagine that awesome feeling of opening everything in those boxes and remember what you bought. Haha!

Where do you sleep if your bed is covered in boxes?? Or do you just get a very lumpy rest? Smiley Tongue

haha i was wondering the same thing rikkie.

Arielaaaaaaa, where do you sleep, if not in your room?Smiley Wink

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR HAUL PICTURES! 

I can't wait to post them! Mostly because it means I will finally be in California, hahaha. Smiley Very Happy

596 Replies