Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls Smiley Wink 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face Smiley Tongue )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner Smiley Wink 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

Re: August Hauls

wow Promise looks awesome!  

It's basically the cream form of the powder blush in Tremble. It always sells out during F&F which is why I decided to get it this time Smiley Happy

BLUSH Smiley Very Happy

Blush makes me so happy Smiley Happy <33

I'm blaming you for my recent blush hoarding! haha... Surprisingly, I've put off getting the Guerlain one. The swatches I've seen and reviews I've read have said the product was really difficult to pick up. Ahhhh!!

That Clarins one looks gorgeous!! I keep telling myself to get something from them and always forget!! I shall add them onto my loves list MUAHAHAHAHA. Also I want :<!! I have a bad case of the wants with that blush lol, I just won't look for it *sigh*

They have a private sale going on! (although it's mostly skin care so I passed on it haha.)

I heard that! Apparently the bottom left corner is just... hard. So sad! 

Someone said the design looked like smallpox virus! hahaha

I love your hauls! You got some really great stuff! <3

Thank you! I try, I try Smiley Happy

Last biggish one for a while.  I've only got two orders coming in after this, one of which is a birthday present for my niece.

First, promos/samples!

PointsPromoMed.jpg

To make sure it didn't get lost in the clutter, what I got in my Insider Week clutch.

BIWBag.jpg

And finally, the purchased parts of the eight orders.

PointsMed.jpg

Ooooooh facial cotton Smiley Very Happy I can't wait till I run out of my CVS cotton, I really want to try the Shiseido cotton but I just can't justify it until I've use up all of my other cotton -.-

*Somebody* here was talking about it recently, and since I haven't been able to find my drugstore cotton balls, I went ahead and got some to round out an order.  Guess I can't always get mad at my niece for running off with stuff, when it gives me an excuse to upgrade!  Smiley Very Happy

Where can I get one of those nieces? Lol, jk jk I'll use up my non luxurious cotton *pout* 

I can think of a couple of people who were talking about this recently lol.

Hehe I also ordered the facial cotton after so many people raved about it. I tried it for the first time tonight, and it's SO SOFT!

I definitely picked up a Shiseido facial cotton as well! I blame y'all! Smiley Tongue

I also got the facial cotton.  I haven't opened it yet.  I'm still just hugging the package. It's so soft-- like a stuffed animal.

I thought I was the only one doing that!

What is the purple, shiny thing in your samples?

LadyInWhite,

The purple look like wallet is Tarte eyeshadow palette. It was on sale for $26. I wanted to get it cause it looks so pretty, doesn't it? But I should not be getting any palettes for the rest of my life Smiley Wink.

Actually I mean the one in the picture with the samples; it's got the La vie est belle and Fresh Black Tea samples on it.

And yes, the Tarte Pallette was on my loves list too, but I already have too many eyeshadow brands I love; I can't start another one, even if the first one's on sale.

1 Reply