Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls Smiley Wink 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

Combined Sephora Haul 

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face Smiley Tongue )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner Smiley Wink 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

Re: August Hauls

Ooh, I didn't end up going for the mystery box. I'll have to wait that out. Your's looks great!

I see Guerlain and a Marc Jacobs nail polish there too! Pretty!!

Great haul! I was googling to see what all people got in the mystery boxes this time around and came up short. You got a good box Smiley Happy

Awww Pirate! I don't think I've seen this guy yet!

I think this may be his BT debut! He tends to be off chillaxing or at least glaring judgementally while Thor and Glory stir up trouble.

Your dog is so cute!

aw !!!!!!!!!!!! Wish he were mine. Smiley Wink

I'm glad pirate is better! Do I need to make him a costume too? I don't have much time for this... hmmm does he like Sephora boxes and bubble wrap? 

LOL oh my no don't trouble yourself!! He's my older dog so he isn't constantly getting INTO everything like his little adopted brother.  <3

I'm not crafty at all... just waiting for you to say NO! No silly homemade costumes Smiley Tongue 

Awwwwwww so adorable!!!!

Hi pirate Smiley Happy!!!!

I'm waiting for my Illamasqua Mystery box, I'm super curious!

let me know what you think of the surf shampoo and conditioner! i've been wanting to try it Smiley Happy i have the surf spray and love it Smiley Happy 

Great hauls!  Cute pup!

I really need to get some photos taken.  I have the five boxes from this weekend, the four that came in today, one due tomorrow, six due Wednesday, and four that I just ordered yesterday before the event ended.  Our recycling guys are going to have a fit when they see all the boxes on Friday!

Had to go to the stick-and-mortar shop to pick up a new head for my Mia2 (not getting *any* purging with the sensitive) and return some foundation that was too yellow, and here's what I wound up with.

Ahh so pretty Smiley Happy

are those samples of the boscia masks or can you buy a set like that? 

It is a set of peel off masks that you can buy at Sephora. I saw it at the Beauty To Go area by the cash registers. I was so tempted to get it...

Missie772 has it right!  I'm terrible about wandering that Beauty To Go area and grabbing a thing or two, but in this case I had been wanting to try some new masks anyhow, and it was a great way to get three at once.  It was $15 for the set.

dang! i didn't see them at my SiJCP. i'm terrible about blowing my money on the beauty to go stuff haha. i did grab samples of the blue and black masks yesterday because i wanted to make sure they don't irritate my skin... the blue one burned like crazy! it was a "cooling" burn i guess, but i didn't like it. the black one actually did feel cooling. the good kind of cooling Smiley Wink and my skin feels really good where i tested them both out. i'll for sure be buying the black Smiley Happy let me know what you think of the white, i need to find that one in store so i can sample it too Smiley Happy 

My 2 hauls that just came in today, my beauty insider week Smiley Happy 

Nice hauls !!!

Thanks so much!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Do I really need to list everything I got? lol its too much!!

Nicee stuff Smiley Happy ooh a lushy ! <3 what did you get?? Haha Smiley Happy i see a new paper newspaper also! So tell me what is this rave about the ariel compact?

I got two things from Lush, but the other thing i put away once i got it! i got "retread" which is like a conditioner, and a bathbomb in twilight! i have never used anything of theirs besides a lip scrub, so im trying their things out! And the compact i got it for my friend since she LOVES ariel, it will be her birthday present... in November! haha! lol just wanted to get it now before it sells out!

9 Replies