Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Wow, it looks like you got some great deals @gonerogue

I hope that your KVD liner will be replaced quickly ☺️ Have fun with all your new goodies! 

@gonerogue Holy haul!  I love it!

What a lovely haul @gonerogue. Enjoy!

It looks like you got some nice things, @gonerogue! The Bite Virgo looks like a really lovely color. I hope you enjoy everything!

It’s been a while since I’ve had a haul to post!

Sephora 20% Sale 🤗 somewhat of a cross post, but I didn’t realize the DE Babyfacial came with a sample of the Marula Oil - happy surprise! 

0D074510-33FE-43A2-814A-6A318EC5D455.jpeg

Great haul, @scott1201!  I hope you enjoy your DE set!

Fun haul, @scott1201!! Those towelettes smell soo good! 👍😉 Enjoy it all! 🤗

Oh that is awesome!! I love to follow up with Marula oil after using Babyfacial, it really helps to hydrate the skin afterwards and feels so calming, I hope you like it 😊 I love your sale haul choices @scott1201, I hope you enjoy everything 😄

Another mask haul, of course! I may have a problem, but I don't think it's a bad problem to have! Haha! 😂😊 E01A3556-DC50-411E-9258-99929BF2E3A1.jpeg

Spoiler
AMAZON
MAY COOP Raw Sheet Mask (6 pack)

SEPHORA
LANIEGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask
    – Clear C (Nourishing)
    – Sparkling Water (Brightening)
    – Skin Relief (Soothing)
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 
PETER THOMAS ROTH Mask Tasker (where has this been all my life?!👌)
7E38D23E-E370-44A7-A890-36077AC76A99.jpeg

Spoiler
PEACHANDLILY(dot)COM
• WISH FORMULA Panda Eye Essence Mask 
 WISH FORMULA Bat Eye Mask
 ARIUL Kale & Grapefruit Juice Cleanse Mask
 ARIUL Raspberry & Lentil Juice Cleanse Mask
• TOSOWOONG Pure Deep Sea Water Mask 
 TOSOWOONG Pure Propolis Mask 
• TOSOWOONG Pure Blueberry Mask  

Fantastic mask haul @Shosh85! ❤️ Those May Coop sheet masks are great for hydration! 💦  

What is the PTR MaskTasker? What does it do? I’m intrigued. 👀 

Thanks, @itsfi!! I'm most excited for those May Coop ones! I definitely love a good hydrating mask! 

The Peter Thomas Roth Mask Tasker is just a rubber multi-tasking masking tool. You use it to scoop up and spread the mask on your face, it has a massaging side that you can use to massage the mask in and spread evenly and it also helps "scrape" off the mask. I took a couple close-up pictures so you can see it a little better 😉02CFC5A9-0A81-48AE-A148-B4B6F3262FE7.jpeg

D932E158-9A16-42BE-9654-8FE22D91BF1A.jpeg

Thanks for the pics @Shosh85! The PTR masktasker looks like a very useful tool to have on hand for masking!  

There's no problem in a nice skin problem! @Shosh85

Haha! Couldn't have said it better myself! 👌 @curlychiquita 😉

The bat eye mask looks so cool @Shosh85! You have seriously good taste! I’m a wee bit jealous haha! 🦇 I really hope it performs well! 

All of these masks look amazing, they’re great to have on hand 😄

Thank you, @bakeamuffin!!! I'm really intrigued by that bat mask as well! – I'm already getting into the Halloween spirit, haha! It's definitely nice to have a variety to pick from! 👍🤗

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

My Pat sale haul has arrived! Lippie in gold astral & nordstrom

@sonnydee Have you tried Verb haircare products before?  I've been wanting to try out some stuff but I don't feel like anyone really talks about the brand.

@CookieGirl1 I tried Verb Hydrating Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL and the companion conditioner a couple months ago and wasn’t wowed. For reference, I have fine, long, naturally-curly and wavy hair, that is colour-treated.

My hairdresser also noticed right away that I had switched away from Alterna for five weeks. (I don’t buy product from her, so she’s not biased.) She noticed that my hair felt drier and was more prone to tangles with the Verb products. 

That being said, I do love Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL. I find it much easier to use than Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and prefer the lighter fragrance. 

@ CookieGirl1 Its been a while, so I dont remember all th...

@ CookieGirl1 Its been a while, so I dont remember all the details. I've tried the vol sh & cond..even bought the minis & I think the sea sh & cond. & my hairdresser just used the vol spray on my hair when he was finished with my biolayage. That was nice! it actually gave me volume! I think I liked the sh & cond but I liked igk better & have bought the full sizes of them & haven't looked back. I just like getting the sh & cond samples to try or use for travel 😁🤗

Re: @ CookieGirl1 Its been a while, so I dont remember all th...

@sonnydee @PinkEvergreen Thanks for the info, ladies!  I've really only heard about the Verb oil and not much at all about the other hair products but maybe I'll pass on them.

1,310 Replies
testing