Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Wow, you picked up so many fun things in this haul @katkapivarci! Rituals bath products smell nice! Enjoy all your treats! 😀

@itsfi Thank you!! Yes, it smells divine. Never smelled this green line before and now I’m in love😍

@katkapivarci

What a great haul and deals!! I love the Morphe palette and I just ordered a gift set from Rituals. Do you like their products? This would be my first purchase and wondered if I would be disappointed. I hope you enjoy all your goodies!!😊

@yankeefaithful I had a mini of their Sakura Shower gel in one of the gift bags from ULTA but haven’t try it yet. I tried it ( on my hands and arms) at the presentation at Macy’s together with the lotion and it felt very pleasant on my skin. 

@yankeefaithful wrote:

@katkapivarci

What a great haul and deals!! I love the Morphe palette and I just ordered a gift set from Rituals. Do you like their products? This would be my first purchase and wondered if I would be disappointed. I hope you enjoy all your goodies!!😊

I was wondering the same thing about Rituals products. I’ve seen them written about and they look interesting. 

@katkapivarci,

What a fun Haul!  🙂  The Morphe Palette looks really cool!

@tsavorite Thank you! I was very impressed with the swatches so hopefully it looks as good on the eyes.

@katkapivarci I gotta be honest--I love all of the little samples 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Sample hoarder here🙋🏼‍♀️ I just love minis!!!

Have you tried out the Morphe palette yet? Would love to...

Have you tried out the Morphe palette yet? Would love to know your thoughts!!! 😊 @katkapivarci

Re: Have you tried out the Morphe palette yet? Would love to...

@SchylarR Not yet but I will definitely share my thoughts on it soon. 

Apparently I didn’t upload my Paris haul. I actually didn’t buy much but am very happy with what I did purchase. 

Finally! My very first Zoeva products.Finally! My very first Zoeva products.

This picture cannot do these palettes justice. The shadows are so smooth, pigmented and overall beautiful shades.This picture cannot do these palettes justice. The shadows are so smooth, pigmented and overall beautiful shades.

I love pins, the Disney ones are from Disneyland Paris.I love pins, the Disney ones are from Disneyland Paris.

Isn’t this button mirror so beautiful? I absolutely love the design.Isn’t this button mirror so beautiful? I absolutely love the design.

Souvenir currency <3Souvenir currency ❤️

So, so, fun!  I'm glad you had a great trip @darkiceis!  I have a friend who is there right now, staying in one of the nice apartment buildings, and I am drooling over her photos.

I love your pin collection, @darkiceis!  I hope you had a great trip!

oooh amazing haul @darkiceis that little mirror is so lovely!

@darkiceis,

Paris!  It doesn't get any better than that!  🙂

When you use the Zoeva palettes, you should totally let u...

When you use the Zoeva palettes, you should totally let us know how the staying power is! 😁 @darkiceis

@darkiceis I never tried anything from Zoeva but these look lovely. And look at all those pins🤩🤩awesome haul!!

Lots of fun things, @darkiceis! Those palettes look really lovely. I hope you had an amazing time. Paris is a gorgeous city! 

Beautiful haul @darkiceis!! I love those pins, I like to collect them too! ❤️

@angel7594 ❤️ pins! 

18 Replies
testing