Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

thanks @Llgc I think that lil highlight is my fav so far!

thanks @Llgc I think that lil highlight is my fav so far!

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Nice buys! These are pretty brushes! @sonnydee

thank you! @curlychiquita I knew eventually I was going t...

thank you! @curlychiquita I knew eventually I was going to get them. dang stars! Glad I was able to wait for them on sale at least

RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

My latest purchase😍😍 so happy to finally have this palette💜 pic from my IG @ samsmakeupaddiction

Re: RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I love that Eccentric color @samkeaysxo.This comes with a brush, is it a good quality  brush to use?

Great picture! Hoping to get mine during the BIC Appreciation Sale! 😉 Yay! @samkeaysxo

This is a beautiful palette @samkeaysxo!  Happy you were able to pick one up for yourself!  You'll have so much fun creating looks with all these pretty colors!

Ooo Norvina. Soon you’ll be mine!!

Okay, this is my 1st time posting a haul, please bare with🙂. This was at the beginning of Aug and I was so happy to get these cuz I just really wanted the ud lo-fi mousses soo bad. When I saw they had Butter London and other top ones I can't recall in clearance , I had to look😊

Ulta haulAndalouurban decay, wet brush pro, sheamoistureAndalouurban decay, wet brush pro, sheamoisture

Spoiler
1. Andalou night repair cream-good ingredients plus came w/ a cute pink compact. More than 50% off 😋 I really love good deals
2. Ud lo-fi mousse in Frequency(got w points)
3. UD lo-fi mousse in Fade(paid)
4. Shea moisture shampoo, I love their manuka honey body wash
Spoiler
5. Impulse buy, wet brush pro detangler. Cute metallic pink w headband-it really works well for fine hair and faster than a comb😉

@Buootiful  Those wet brushes are miracle workers!  What a cute headband too!

@Buootiful Enjoy your haul! Glad you love your wet brush, they are great. I have super thick curly hair, I wish I had one as a kid when my mom was trying to detangle my hair.

Yikes @CC3616 I can only imagine the pain and head jerking you had to go thru 😞

@BuootifulUnidentified

Love to see someone else with Andalou! It's a great brand...I've loved most everything I've tried so far! 💜

@RGbrown,have you tried this night cream? 🙂

@BuootifulUnidentified

I haven't tried that one in particular, but here's what I have tried:

Clemetine + C toner (HG for me)

Probiotic + C cream (too heavy for my oily skin in summer, but it's my HG winter moisturizer)

Meyer Lemon + C creamy cleanser (recently picked up a full size bottle, though I'm in the middle of finishing off some other samples before I open it)

Avo Cocoa Skin Food mask (it's like spreading chocolate frosting on your face, and it's quite soothing and nourishing!)

Kombucha Essence exfoliating mask (very gentle)

I also have the berry enzyme mask, pumpkin Glycolic mask, and the C eye cream, but haven't tried them yet. 

The only meh item I've tried is their BB Cream...the color seems to be a bit light, even for fairly pale me, and I swear there's a hint of a greyish cast to it. Saving it for winter to see if it looks a little better when I'm lighter, but it may be a destash.

Ulta doesn't carry a large selection, but I've picked up quite a few of these from tjmaxx/Marshalls. I've also seen much more of the line at Sprouts (not sure if they're nationwide, but it's a smaller, "healthy" type grocery store, kinda like Whole Foods). 😊

Interesting @RGbrown.The toner and probiotic sounds interesting 🙂

@Buootiful Andalou has some great skincare! Lovely haul, enjoy! 🙂

Thank you @Llgc

I can't wait to see the results with andalou!☺️

Nice haul @Buootiful!  You picked up a variety of great products - skincare, hair care, makeup! 

I know, right ❤️? @itsfi

As I was finding these things and purchasing, I finally saw what all the fuss was about posting a haul. I took pictures as soon as I got home, lol :). I wasn't trying, I was just having fun!

Yaay @Buootiful!  It's a lot of fun for us to see your hauls and it makes me super happy to hear that you're having fun too!  ❤️ ❤️

1 Reply
testing