Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Nice haul!  I love my wet brush! @Buootiful

I do too, @curlychiquita

Let's hope it doesn't degrade in a few months 🙂

Fun haul, @Buootiful! I've been eye-ing those UD lip mousses too, so I'd love to know what you think of them when you try them!

Cool haul @Buootiful!! The UD Lo-Fi lippies look fun, and I like the brush / headband set! ❤️

Thanks @angel7594! I wasn't expecting the brush to replace my comb but it's so much easier/faster to use 🙂

Small Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul

aughaul.jpg

I love those shoes and almost got them too @goneroguegreat choice. 

@gonerogue,

I love your new mules!  So cute!  🙂

Beautiful haul @gonerogue! A nice pair of jeans and mules are a perfect combo! 😍🛍

Yay!!!!  Looks like @KatieBT successfully fixed my issue and I can post again!!!

I have a lot of hauls to catch up on, but I'll start with a few from the beginning of the month that I wasn't able to upload. ❤️

1.  Storybook Cosmetics:

080218storybook.png

Spoiler
1.  Wizardry and Witchraft Eyeshadow Palette Storybook - I finally was able to snag this during one of the recent 50% off sales!
2.  Romance Liquid Lipstick

2.  eBay:

080218udalice.png

Spoiler
1. Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - I had been regretting not picking this one up and all of a sudden, it seemed like I saw it everywhere on Instagram - I actually won this at auction for less than $50, which is less than the original retail price I think - Brand new in box - mint condition! ❤️

3.  Dior:

080218dior.png

Spoiler
1. Creme Abricot:  They stopped carrying this at Sephora for some reason, so I had to restock through the direct site.  This stuff is seriously a holy grail for my nails and cuticles, especially after too many gel manis ❤️

4.  My Bestie:

080218kbeauty.png

Spoiler
1.  My bestie surprised me with 5 Dermal Sheet Masks - I haven't tried them yet, but she says they are awesome! ❤️

5.  Nordstrom Rack:

080218lorac.png

Spoiler
1.  LORAC Beauty and the Beast Palette - This is another palette that I'd been kicking myself for not picking up, so I was super excited to find it on Nordstrom Rack for $22.97! ❤️

I will post more soon! ❤️

@Tamara76 Those brushes are magical! 😍❤️

@Llgc  Literally! 😉 

Image result for hermione granger wand gif

Nice hauls, @Tamara76! I love the looks of the Wizardry and Witchcraft palette and the Beauty and the Beast palette! 

Thank you so much, @quspork! ❤️

@Tamara76 Great haul! I just got the storybook wizardry and witchcraft palette from the sale too! 

@PrettyPaint  Thank you, @PrettyPaintt !!!  Isn't it a fun palette?!?  I love Storybook Cosmetics - I need to get the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory palette next! ❤️

OMG @Tamara76 what are these Storybook cosmetics and why are they so adorable :)?

@Buootiful  Storybook Cosmetics is a super cute indie brand that I absolutely love!!!  I highly recommend that you check out their site because they have some amazing things (and they also have some products available at Ulta now, too!) ❤️

amazing hauls @Tamara76 I love the wizard eyeshadow palette - it looks so pretty displayed!

Thank you, @Kim888!💗

Welcome back, @Tamara76!  I love seeing your hauls!  Your Storybook Cosmetics brushes are so pretty!

testing