Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Great Tarte set, @alpacalover!  These sets are a great way to try new things.

@alpacalover This is a great haul! If you havenโ€™t tried the Drink of H2O cream before you will definitely enjoy it! Itโ€™s a great summer cream and best of all it isnโ€™t oily at all and quite refreshing!

@alpacalover This looks like an awesome set!! Enjoy it!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Another mask haul, of course!

Im all ready for PTR week in the Mask Challenge Thread! 

Iโ€™ve only tried the TCFS Coconut Ceramide mask and I really loooved it so Iโ€™m super excited to try these other TCFS masks!

4412F289-5A32-4B17-BFBB-2116A373FF1B.jpeg

6BDF1A2B-3F00-4B0E-A0AA-8821751A20DD.jpeg

Ooooooh! Great mask haul! I'm jelly! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Shosh85

I totally feel ya!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Shosh85

I totally feel ya!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Shosh85

@SchylarR Thank you so much! Masking has become my new therapy! (For reals tho ๐Ÿ˜‰)

@Shosh85 Nice mask haul!

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 Funny! I also got the PTR Meet Your Mask set and the TCFS Coconut ceramide mask this week! The other 3 TCFS Coconut masks arenโ€™t yet available on Sephora Canada website so I hope we will have those available soon! Seems like both our brains are on the same wavelength!

@keana1 Oh, I forgot to mention, I got the Too Cool For School Masks on thier direct site. US Sephora only carries the Coconut Ceramide mask as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 Thanks for letting me know, Iโ€™ll check out their website!

@keana1 Awesome! We must be on the same wavelength! .... Or it could be a case of, โ€œGreat minds think alike.โ€  haha! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85 We can compare notes ! @bakeamuffin got the same PTR masks set as well!

@keana1 Awesome!! Iโ€™m waiting to try these out for PTR week! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

I really liked that Laneige mask, @Shosh85, but unfortunately so far have been the only one here to claim the Origins Flower one great! I hope it works for you. If not I am going to have to pull out my backup and re-evaluate ๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe Iโ€™ve been super interested in this one and should be trying it soon! Iโ€™ve definitely heard/read a lot of mixed reviews! I hope Iโ€™m on the โ€œgood resultsโ€ side of things, haha! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž

Great haul @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ˜„ You got the PTR set! Yay!! Itโ€™s so good ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ 

Omg, yes!   I ditto @bakeamuffin@, the PTR discovery set is great, and you get at least 2 uses from each tube, so a good value@Shosh85

@RachFace2921 That sounds perfect! ๐Ÿ‘Œ The main purpose of buying this was to find out which one I liked best and buying the full size of it! This is the perfect way to try them out before committing to a full size and super affordable ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I did the same about a year ago.  I've been hooked on pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ enzyme ever since @Shosh85

1 Reply
testing