Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I dont mind the mirrors i like my snow white besame one but i like this loungefly design a lot more. Kind of makes more sense with mirror mirror on the wall... it has a good mirror too Smiley Happy

@curlychiquita wrote:

Nice haul, @Blackwhiskey! Besame has the best mirrors!

Sorry I got confused! I didn't realize that loungefly is another brand @Blackwhiskey

Wonderful purchases @Blackwhiskey! I love the cat necklace! ❤️

I love Jiji! She's my favorite Ghibli character! <3

@Blackwhiskey - Love the cat necklace!  Hope your friend likes it too!

@Blackwhiskey That Snow White mirror and the hanging jiji cat necklace are awesome!🖤

@Blackwhiskey I loove everything you got! The Snow White mirror is so awesome! 🙌

I'm hoping to keep my hauls to a minimum this month, but I HAD to grab Lancer polish while it was on WW. Scored some great GWPs and samples too. Also my FFF Summer Edit sale items FINALLY arrived after being lost in the mail. I can't wait to to try the Rose Quartz facial roller.

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Great haul @Lazybeautybeast!  The facial roller works nicely with sheet masks!  Have fun with your goodies! Smiley Happy

I am definitely considering a facial roller, @Lazybeautybeast.  I hope you love it!

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on the facial roller once you try it out!!! Have been thinking of getting one myself! Smiley Happy @Lazybeautybeast

I have been loving the Tarte mini sets. I am a sucker for anything fun sized!! I purchased the pamper and prep set that comes with a mini maracuja oil, moisturizer, and eye brightener. I have loved all of the products. Tarte is definitely one of my favorite beauty brands. Especially now that I have discovered their skincare. I also got the glow set that comes with their new quench hydrating primer and glow drops. I am liking the primer so far but I've found the glow drops are a tiny bit oily and not quite the effect I imagined. I am still going to give them another chance though.

This mini Tarte set is adorable @alpacalover!  My skin loved the Maracuja oil this past winter - hydrating without being heavy.  Smiley Happy  Have fun with your new treasures!

Great Tarte set, @alpacalover!  These sets are a great way to try new things.

@alpacalover This is a great haul! If you haven’t tried the Drink of H2O cream before you will definitely enjoy it! It’s a great summer cream and best of all it isn’t oily at all and quite refreshing!

@alpacalover This looks like an awesome set!! Enjoy it!! 👍🤗

Another mask haul, of course!

Im all ready for PTR week in the Mask Challenge Thread! 

I’ve only tried the TCFS Coconut Ceramide mask and I really loooved it so I’m super excited to try these other TCFS masks!

4412F289-5A32-4B17-BFBB-2116A373FF1B.jpeg

6BDF1A2B-3F00-4B0E-A0AA-8821751A20DD.jpeg

Ooooooh! Great mask haul! I'm jelly! Smiley Happy @Shosh85

I totally feel ya!!! 😂😂😂 @Shosh85

I totally feel ya!!! 😂😂😂 @Shosh85

@SchylarR Thank you so much! Masking has become my new therapy! (For reals tho 😉)

@Shosh85 Nice mask haul!

31 Replies
Photos121
  • giphy.gif
  • 10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg
  • IMG_2627.JPG
  • IMG_2618.JPG
  • IMG_2619.JPG
  • IMG_2620.JPG
  • IMG_2625.JPG
  • IMG_2623.JPG