Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Thank you, @bakeamuffin!! Happy to hear you liked the kit too! 👌

Awesome mask haul!! 😍

@Shosh85

Thank you so much, @angel7594!! 😉👍

I love that PTR set, @Shosh85!  It's a nice set to give as a gift, so I do it often.

Thank you, @curlychiquita! I’ve been contemplating this set for awhile now! -so happy to hear it’s a good one! I agree it would make an excellent gift!👍😉

Fun haul @Shosh85!  Love those 2 Laneige sheet masks and the TCSF makes some of my favorite sheet masks!

Thanks, @itsfi!! I had planned to try these Laniege ones a while ago but never got around to it. Then I read your post/review on one of them and I decided it was time to give it a go! Can’t wait to try it! 🙌😉

@Shosh85- the material on the Laneige sheet masks are fabulous - feels like you don't have a mask on!  I've already kicked myself for not picking these up earlier! I may pick up the other ones during the sale later this month.  @scott1201 also had good results with the Laneige sheet mask she used! 

Now you've sold me on the La Neige masks and I need to try them!

@itsfi Oh yay!! That is so good to know! I’m sure I’ll be buying the others soon as well! 👌🙌

Excited to hear about the new Sephora Collection mask - I don’t think any one has reviewed it yet on the mask thread. Also, you’re going to love those Laniege masks. They’re great, @Shosh85 

Thanks, @scott1201!! I’ve only tried the Sephora bubble mask so far! I especially wanted to try this primer one because I recently tried the Primer mask from BioBelle Cosmetics and wanted to see how the two compare! 👍

Great selection, I can't wait to hear about the TCFS Coconut Creme mask specifically as thats the one I haven't tried yet.

Thank you, @Aaliaa!! The Milk Cream one was the one I was most excited to try! Can’t wait to try and review! They definitely sound great!🙌

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I needed some instant gratification retail therapy, so I hit up my local Winners. I may have gone a *little* overboard on masks, but I regret nothing! super pumped about the clearance The Crème Shop masks! for $1/mask I'll take it! The other 3 sets have 10 masks each, I sure hope I like them. 🤣

Great deal, @CheekyKeek!

@CheekyKeek Awesome finds– these all look great! I love being able to find The Creme Shop masks for so cheap! 👌

Great mask haul, @CheekyKeek! I always love finding great things on clearance at the discount stores. Makes me feel like I won a challenge or something 😂

This is some phenomenal retail therapy here @CheekyKeek!  Your mask haul is absolutely amazing! LOVE!!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@CheekyKeek,

Enjoy your face mask haul!  🙂

It has been a while since I've posted here!  Here are my August (and end of July) hauls. 😍

First up, Sephora - amazed that I actually got all of the samples I selected, in both orders I placed (what?!?).  I don't know why the Nails Inc polishes are all on sale, but I took the chance to grab my favorite base coat. Still hoping that the 45-second top coat comes back in stock!  Also love the instant nail polish remover - it really is instant!  I think it took me about a minute to remove all of the nail polish from the nails on one hand - and I had nail art, so lots of layers of polish. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.31.37 PM.png    

Also couldn't resist the Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto in 04 (Blue Pink), and the new Kat Von D Alchemist holographic transformer.  (swatches in spoiler). 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.36.43 PM.png

I have to say, I'm disappointed in the packaging for the holographic transformer. The actual product is gorgeous - beautiful sparkly white/green/blue shift, makes an incredible eyeshadow, but the printing is way off center, and it came with a black smudge on the edge. I wanted to display this with the larger alchemist palette, but not when it looks like this. 😢  Did anyone else order this?  Is yours also misprinted?

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.38.31 PM.png   

Next up, small Mac haul - the Mirage Noir Face Powder in Mother O'Pearl.  Let's be honest, I got this mostly for the packaging - but the actual product, when swirled together, makes a great blush color for my skin. Also included, the free lipstick from National Lipstick Day (I chose Delish, which is just beautiful!). 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.40.49 PM.png       

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.41.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.41.23 PM.png   

Finally, a b-glowing and YesStyle haul - I'm a total sucker for cute packaging.  Love the peripera fridge!  I have no purpose whatsoever for it, but it sure does look cute on my vanity!  😂  Favorite product here is definitely the Etude House Soft Drink Tint (I got Milky Soda) - it's super moisturizing, turns a beautiful natural light pink, and smells and tastes incredible (I can't put my finger on what the smell is, but it's delicious!). 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.44.56 PM.png           

More photos in spoiler:

Spoiler

Closeup of the little plastic food that lives in the fridge.  😍

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.14 PM.png          

Closeup of the Paul and Joe Lipstick Case N (how could I resist?)

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.31 PM.png       

And finally, swatches of all the products in the photo.  From top to bottom:

- The Face Shop Coca Cola Coke Bear Lip Tint in Fizzy Brown

- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Shark Red

- Etude House Soft Drink Tint in Milky Soda

- Peripera Fruity Blush Ink Liquid Cheek in Rosy Peach Pink
- Peripera Velvety Matte Ink the Velvet No. 16 in #NowYouKnow
- Peripera Ink Multi Shadowing
- Peripera Fruity Lip Color Vivid Tint Water No. 2
- Peripera Fruity Lip Color Vivid Tint Water No. 6

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.42 PM.png

testing