Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

OMG!!!!   You got the Peripera fridge, @Milou07!!!!   Squee!!!!!  It reminds me of my Barbie fridge when I was little - I wanted this so bad, but I don't have anywhere to put it right now! ❤️

Great haul, @Milou07!  Sorry about your mini alchemist package issues, though.  I think it's worth returning and getting another.

@Milou07 Wow, what a gorgeous haul! I just love everything you got!! 

The MAC items look so beautiful and the lipstick looks like the perfect shade! 👌

I seriously looove the Etude lippie set- it’s just incredibly adorable! 

Good to know about nail polish remover! I’ll definitely have o try it out now!! 

Enjoy your lovely purchases! 🤗

great haul @Milou07 all of those lippies are so cute and I totally agree about the nail polish remover - it's the best!

What a beautiful and fun haul @Milou07!  You picked up so many great items, but that peripera fridge!!!  So adorable!  Enjoy all your fabulous treasures!

@Milou07 Your haul is to die for! So many cute things. That MAC powder is beautiful and I want that Paul and Joe lipstick case! They make the most adorable products.

@Milou07 Loving the haul! The Peripera fridge is so cute - when Beauty News on youtube reviewed it I was on the verge of squealing in excitement when they unpacked it 😄 

Amazing haul @Milou07! I've been considering the Peripera fridge just for the packaging really. I've heard all the decoration fridge pieces get put together really well too.

@Milou07,

Wonderful haul!  I love the small Fridge and its contents!  And the Paul and Joe Cat Lipstick case, and your MAC haul!  The Mirage Noir Face powder is gorgeous!

The Alchemist mini holographic transformer sounds so interesting.  🙂

August is my birthday month and purple is my favorite color so I was excited to get my hands on the Norvina palette.  When it dropped at Ulta I used my points.  I dipped into it a quite a few times and have been really enjoying it.  The glosses were from a Weekly Wow in the shades Toffee and Warm Bronze.  

IMG_8944.jpg

I'm glad you love your new Norvina palette, @mishanyc!

@mishanyc Happy Birthday month! 🎈🎂🎉So glad you were able to indulge a bit and get that beautiful palette!!

Those lip shades look absolutely perfect! Enjoy everything!! 🙌😉

Happy birthday month @mishanyc!  This is a beautiful birthday haul - so great that you were able to use your points for the ABH palette.  Enjoy your new treats!

@mishanyc,

Happy Late Birthday!  I'm glad that you got your Norvina Palette!  That's a treat!

@mishanyc I've watched so many reviews on that palette and heard a lot of pros and cons but most people seem to really like it; glad you're enjoying it and Happy (late) Birthday!

What a great way to start off your bday month, @mishanyc! Happy Birthday!

@quspork Thank you! 🙂

She's here!!! ABH Norvina palette and Play: Beauty Goals Box C  Random samples and deluxe sized Too Faced lippie in Queen B

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

Great haul, @twilightnicky!

Thanks 😄

@twilightnicky That looks like such a beautiful palette!! Enjoy! 🙌

testing