Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Now you've sold me on the La Neige masks and I need to try them!

@itsfi Oh yay!! That is so good to know! I’m sure I’ll be buying the others soon as well! πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ

Excited to hear about the new Sephora Collection mask - I don’t think any one has reviewed it yet on the mask thread. Also, you’re going to love those Laniege masks. They’re great, @Shosh85 

Thanks, @scott1201!! I’ve only tried the Sephora bubble mask so far! I especially wanted to try this primer one because I recently tried the Primer mask from BioBelle Cosmetics and wanted to see how the two compare! πŸ‘

Great selection, I can't wait to hear about the TCFS Coconut Creme mask specifically as thats the one I haven't tried yet.

Thank you, @Aaliaa!! The Milk Cream one was the one I was most excited to try! Can’t wait to try and review! They definitely sound great!πŸ™Œ

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I needed some instant gratification retail therapy, so I hit up my local Winners. I may have gone a *little* overboard on masks, but I regret nothing! super pumped about the clearance The Crème Shop masks! for $1/mask I'll take it! The other 3 sets have 10 masks each, I sure hope I like them. 🀣

Great deal, @CheekyKeek!

@CheekyKeek Awesome finds– these all look great! I love being able to find The Creme Shop masks for so cheap! πŸ‘Œ

Great mask haul, @CheekyKeek! I always love finding great things on clearance at the discount stores. Makes me feel like I won a challenge or something πŸ˜‚

This is some phenomenal retail therapy here @CheekyKeek!  Your mask haul is absolutely amazing! LOVE!!  <3 <3 <3

@CheekyKeek,

Enjoy your face mask haul!  Smiley Happy

It has been a while since I've posted here!  Here are my August (and end of July) hauls. 😍

First up, Sephora - amazed that I actually got all of the samples I selected, in both orders I placed (what?!?).  I don't know why the Nails Inc polishes are all on sale, but I took the chance to grab my favorite base coat. Still hoping that the 45-second top coat comes back in stock!  Also love the instant nail polish remover - it really is instant!  I think it took me about a minute to remove all of the nail polish from the nails on one hand - and I had nail art, so lots of layers of polish. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.31.37 PM.png    

Also couldn't resist the Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto in 04 (Blue Pink), and the new Kat Von D Alchemist holographic transformer.  (swatches in spoiler). 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.36.43 PM.png

I have to say, I'm disappointed in the packaging for the holographic transformer. The actual product is gorgeous - beautiful sparkly white/green/blue shift, makes an incredible eyeshadow, but the printing is way off center, and it came with a black smudge on the edge. I wanted to display this with the larger alchemist palette, but not when it looks like this. 😒  Did anyone else order this?  Is yours also misprinted?

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.38.31 PM.png   

Next up, small Mac haul - the Mirage Noir Face Powder in Mother O'Pearl.  Let's be honest, I got this mostly for the packaging - but the actual product, when swirled together, makes a great blush color for my skin. Also included, the free lipstick from National Lipstick Day (I chose Delish, which is just beautiful!). 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.40.49 PM.png       

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.41.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.41.23 PM.png   

Finally, a b-glowing and YesStyle haul - I'm a total sucker for cute packaging.  Love the peripera fridge!  I have no purpose whatsoever for it, but it sure does look cute on my vanity!  πŸ˜‚  Favorite product here is definitely the Etude House Soft Drink Tint (I got Milky Soda) - it's super moisturizing, turns a beautiful natural light pink, and smells and tastes incredible (I can't put my finger on what the smell is, but it's delicious!). 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.44.56 PM.png           

More photos in spoiler:

Spoiler

Closeup of the little plastic food that lives in the fridge.  πŸ˜

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.14 PM.png          

Closeup of the Paul and Joe Lipstick Case N (how could I resist?)

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.31 PM.png       

And finally, swatches of all the products in the photo.  From top to bottom:

- The Face Shop Coca Cola Coke Bear Lip Tint in Fizzy Brown

- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Shark Red

- Etude House Soft Drink Tint in Milky Soda

- Peripera Fruity Blush Ink Liquid Cheek in Rosy Peach Pink
- Peripera Velvety Matte Ink the Velvet No. 16 in #NowYouKnow
- Peripera Ink Multi Shadowing
- Peripera Fruity Lip Color Vivid Tint Water No. 2
- Peripera Fruity Lip Color Vivid Tint Water No. 6

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.45.42 PM.png

Great haul, @Milou07!  Sorry about your mini alchemist package issues, though.  I think it's worth returning and getting another.

@Milou07 Wow, what a gorgeous haul! I just love everything you got!! 

The MAC items look so beautiful and the lipstick looks like the perfect shade! πŸ‘Œ

I seriously looove the Etude lippie set- it’s just incredibly adorable! 

Good to know about nail polish remover! I’ll definitely have o try it out now!! 

Enjoy your lovely purchases! πŸ€—

great haul @Milou07 all of those lippies are so cute and I totally agree about the nail polish remover - it's the best!

What a beautiful and fun haul @Milou07!  You picked up so many great items, but that peripera fridge!!!  So adorable!  Enjoy all your fabulous treasures!

@Milou07 Your haul is to die for! So many cute things. That MAC powder is beautiful and I want that Paul and Joe lipstick case! They make the most adorable products.

@Milou07 Loving the haul! The Peripera fridge is so cute - when Beauty News on youtube reviewed it I was on the verge of squealing in excitement when they unpacked it Smiley Very Happy 

Amazing haul @Milou07! I've been considering the Peripera fridge just for the packaging really. I've heard all the decoration fridge pieces get put together really well too.

@Milou07,

Wonderful haul!  I love the small Fridge and its contents!  And the Paul and Joe Cat Lipstick case, and your MAC haul!  The Mirage Noir Face powder is gorgeous!

The Alchemist mini holographic transformer sounds so interesting.  Smiley Happy

5 Replies
Photos121
  • giphy.gif
  • 10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg
  • IMG_2627.JPG
  • IMG_2618.JPG
  • IMG_2619.JPG
  • IMG_2620.JPG
  • IMG_2625.JPG
  • IMG_2623.JPG
  • IMG_2624.JPG