Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@CookieGirl1 @They looked dark enough in person for a bronzer. Here is a pic I took of them in store. 

72A0C0AB-C82C-413C-85A7-7369563037A0.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 they do, and they even look like they'd be relatively neutral rather than overly warm.

You hauled a nice variety of items @CookieGirl1! Enjoy your hauls.

Amazing haul, @CookieGirl1!! Those Melt blushes!!  I'm so curious about the GR serum, I hope it works well for you!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you!  I think that the blushes were what I was most excited about purchasing during the sale but since they just finally got to me I haven't even had time to play with them yet.  As far as the Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL , it honestly wouldn't be a fav for me.  I don't necessarily dislike it but I haven't noticed that it's really done anything notable for me so after I've used it up I can't see myself repurchasing it.

Oh that's too bad about the serum, @CookieGirl1!! I keep seeing that people aren't loving it. ๐Ÿ˜• and I had such high hopes about it reducing redness.

I hope you get to play with the blushes soon!!

Nice haul @CookieGirl1๐Ÿ› Look at all that Olaplex! ๐Ÿ˜ Have fun playing with all your new treats! 

Here's hoping for more good hair days, @itsfi

I love all the hair products, @CookieGirl1! The Melt blushes look fabulous, too!

You got allll the hair goodies!! Great haul to round out this month!

Excellent haul @CookieGirl1! I would love to hear your thoughts on the olaplex productsโค๏ธ

@faeriegirl my order temporarily got hung up in the mail system so I just received it a day or two ago and haven't had a chance to try the new mask yet. The shampoo and conditioner, though, are repurchases and seem to work really well for my hair.

Holy Batman haul!! You make me wish I had gotten more things ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm debating getting the green beautyblender Blender's Delight Beauty Bundle  but i already have 2 I haven't used yet ๐Ÿ™‚ @CookieGirl1 

@Buootiful those bundle deals are totally the way to go. And hey, you can always use sponges ๐Ÿ˜‰

@CookieGirl1 Is that one of the Tower 28 bronzers I spy?  What a great assortment of all departments you covered!

@missjeanie yup, I was pretty excited when I saw that Tower28 had released new shades of the bronzers!  I purchased West Coast right after the brand debuted at Sephora and I like it but it's just a little dark for my skin tone and really looks best at the peak of summer when I have the tiniest hint of a tan. I've always made it work but I definitely knew I wanted to pick up a lighter shade so I grabbed the Tower 28 Beauty Bronzino Illuminating Cream Bronzer Gold Coast which is the next shade under West Coast. In the pan it looks a little alarmingly golden, TBH, but when actually applied and blended out it's really pretty ๐Ÿ’›

Gorgeous!  I'm hoping they do some without the shimmer at some point.  I'm apparently in love with the brand lol

@CookieGirl1 great haul.  Glad you got your Melt cream blushes in.

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!  They really are beautiful.

Great haul @CookieGirl1 - looks like your hair will be very happy!

@Kim888 hope so! My order was delayed and just came in so I haven't had a chance to try the new Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL but I'm very excited.

2,975 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif