Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

lol so far a combo of balms/glosses @itsfi I grabbed another of the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm , a couple of the Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm Happiberry  one of the Gucci Rouge de Beautรฉ Brillant Glow & Care Shine Lipstick (does this count as a balm? I'm hoping it turns out to be balm like).  Contemplating another MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Lip Balm , and another of the ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil .  Of course with summer coming up I may end up with another of the Kiehl's Since 1851 Butterstick Lip Treatment , I like the SPF for outdoor activities.  

Any tinted balm/gloss recommendations?  I'm always open to more lol!

I donโ€™t know if you would like any more recommendations @missjeanie , but I can recommend a few more.

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Watermelon 

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Blueberry 

tarte SEA Jelly Glaze Anytime Lip Mask 

If you need any additional recommendations I feel like I have become an expert because I wear a mask for my entire 8 hour shift . I am constantly speaking and I do not have time to reapply balm if my lips become dry. 

@Loretta55 I'm always looking/loving to hear what other people love in the balm/gloss category!  I've found that I'm less and less drawn to actual lipsticks as I get older.  My look becomes more and more on the 'natural' side (though lets be real there's 30 layers of skincare and at least a dozen make up products used to get there).  I've pondered those glow recipe balms a few times.  Do they have a nice fruity scent to match?  Any light tint to them?  

My Lip pops do has nice fruity scent @missjeanie . I find that the watermelon looks like a nice fuchsia tint to my lips. I find that on me it is the closest to opaque coverage. Blueberry has a nice berry tint.

@missjeanie i received the Watermelon lip pop as a gratis and it has a wonderful watermelon scent. There wasn't much of a tint but I really enjoy this one.

Good to know @sprocketta , just like my masks a fun fruity scent can really make a lip balm!

@Shosh85, a small but mighty and prettily packaged haul! โ™ฅ๏ธ My eyes keep going back and forth between the lip mask + scrub and the glosses!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on these!

@itsfi  They were having an Easter sale and couldn't help myself! They all smell and taste great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

On sale @Shosh85?!! Even better!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@Shosh85 Great BBW haul. Everything sounds like it smells amazing. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm always hesitant to buy anything online without smelling it first, but luckily these all smell/taste great! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰

Great haul, @CRJG!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@CRJG ,

That's a haul!  I love what you said about having to destroy all evidence of deliveries!  Cute kitty!

Excellent haul @CRJG! Enjoy all your goodies!

Wow that is an impressive haul @CRJG. I am interested in your opinion on the Aquis 01 Prime Water Defense PreWash 12 oz/ 354 mL .

This is actually a repurchase for me the Aquis 01 Prime Water Defense PreWash 12 oz/ 354 mL is amazing ! Iโ€™ve used it for years and itโ€™s one of my HG products. It has made my hair so much healthier and soft! and it also makes your hair tangle free after you wash it. And it has cut down hair loss and breakage hugely. I highly recommend it! 

Lots of great skincare in there, @CRJG!

@CRJG  Oh my, what a fun haul! You got so many great goodies! Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow! What a fabulous haul @CRJG! You picked up some wonderful skincare!! ๐Ÿ˜ The Inkey List Fulvic Acid cleanser looks very interesting. I've had it in and out of my cart since it showed up at Sephora. 

The cleanser is nice is you have sensitive skin. It didnโ€™t work well as a face cleanser for me but itโ€™s working well as a shoulder/chest cleanser for me as itโ€™s not drying and brightening. Has no fragrance ๐Ÿ‘Œ and bubbles up nicely. So recommend for body hyperpigmentation or sensitive skin.

2,962 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif