Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@lmaster Is there a May Haul thread? I'd love to see it!

I received on Friday and technically was a replacement for a Sephora sale item, so leaving in the April thread. Yay for a non broken palette!! 

20210430_232903~3.jpg

โ€ƒ

Thank you, @JaneanBT for resolving this so quickly!! ๐Ÿ’–

Such a pretty color scheme!

Very pretty palette!! @haleyvvvv 

@haleyvvvv  yay. Glad you got it so quickly!!

@haleyvvvv So lovely! That is my favorite and most used palette. Perfect color story, great quality, and perfect size. 

Yay, glad it came unscathed, @haleyvvvv!

Last haul for April. I caved in and got the Hermes blush in Rose Plume and the brush. The blush is heavily scented in case anyone doesnโ€™t like fragrance in their makeup products. The brush seemed soft to the touch.  My order was not wrapped in a orange box with a ribbon. I called customer service about it and they said makeup is excluded. Maybe itโ€™s an in store request thing or you have to have purchase history, which I do not. 

My initial thoughts is that for the price you are paying for the brand they could have done better. I have high end brushes over $100 and the handle just didnโ€™t feel luxe.  The case for the blush is light weight. Although it has a pretty outer design itโ€™s not worth it for the price. People would be better off just getting the single pan and popping it into a Z Palette. 

3678D4C3-399C-427D-822E-FABCF75182B6.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Really pretty items! Too bad they are packaging snobs lol. 

@Samtian Thank you!

@SportyGirly125  Gorgeous colour! Sorry itโ€™s not as luxe as it should be. 

@ather Thank you 

What a lovely blush haul, @SportyGirly125!! The shade is gorgeous! But that's too bad about the packaging not.being luxe ๐Ÿ˜ž

@haleyvvvv @Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125, Rose Plume is such a pretty blush. ๐Ÿ˜ It must look beautiful on you. 

I'm sorry to hear the brush and presentation of the items didn't meet your expectations. I've never requested a box from Hermes; I guess I just assumed  (clearly incorrectly ๐Ÿ™) that is how they packaged all their products, including makeup - similar to Jo Malone and Chanel. I wonder if it might be a recent thing? ๐Ÿค” I made an order through Hermes online last fall and it came boxed. Again, so sorry to hear you were disappointed. 

@itsfi I asked Mcakes how she got the box and ribbon but she thinks it might be because she has purchase history.  On the site it does say makeup doesnโ€™t come boxed up with the ribbon if you do a search for it. I guess I just expected more from a high end brand. 

It is beautiful @SportyGirly125 and Iโ€™m sorry for your disappointment too. Youโ€™re not alone in feeling the products are lighter weight than they should probably be, I feel the same especially compared to other luxe brands like WA, Chanel etc. To me Hermes should truly be one of the top if not the top.   Iโ€™ve read lots of comments like this too. Ugh. I bet the color is very nice on you and at least you also have beautiful collectorโ€™s items too! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom @I thought about returning it but will probably end up keeping it just as a collectors piece. 

I understand @SportyGirly125 , well do what you have to do. Itโ€™s a lot of money to not get much joy from it too. But it is lovely! They do have a rather complicated, shall we say, customer service experience and operation too. Itโ€™s definitely not the norm. ๐Ÿ˜•

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif