Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

@lmaster Is there a May Haul thread? I'd love to see it!

I received on Friday and technically was a replacement for a Sephora sale item, so leaving in the April thread. Yay for a non broken palette!! 

20210430_232903~3.jpg

Thank you, @JaneanBT for resolving this so quickly!! 💖

Such a pretty color scheme!

Very pretty palette!! @haleyvvvv 

@haleyvvvv  yay. Glad you got it so quickly!!

@haleyvvvv So lovely! That is my favorite and most used palette. Perfect color story, great quality, and perfect size. 

Yay, glad it came unscathed, @haleyvvvv!

Last haul for April. I caved in and got the Hermes blush in Rose Plume and the brush. The blush is heavily scented in case anyone doesn’t like fragrance in their makeup products. The brush seemed soft to the touch.  My order was not wrapped in a orange box with a ribbon. I called customer service about it and they said makeup is excluded. Maybe it’s an in store request thing or you have to have purchase history, which I do not. 

My initial thoughts is that for the price you are paying for the brand they could have done better. I have high end brushes over $100 and the handle just didn’t feel luxe.  The case for the blush is light weight. Although it has a pretty outer design it’s not worth it for the price. People would be better off just getting the single pan and popping it into a Z Palette. 

3678D4C3-399C-427D-822E-FABCF75182B6.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Really pretty items! Too bad they are packaging snobs lol. 

@Samtian Thank you!

@SportyGirly125  Gorgeous colour! Sorry it’s not as luxe as it should be. 

@ather Thank you 

What a lovely blush haul, @SportyGirly125!! The shade is gorgeous! But that's too bad about the packaging not.being luxe 😞

@haleyvvvv @Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125, Rose Plume is such a pretty blush. 😍 It must look beautiful on you. 

I'm sorry to hear the brush and presentation of the items didn't meet your expectations. I've never requested a box from Hermes; I guess I just assumed  (clearly incorrectly 🙁) that is how they packaged all their products, including makeup - similar to Jo Malone and Chanel. I wonder if it might be a recent thing? 🤔 I made an order through Hermes online last fall and it came boxed. Again, so sorry to hear you were disappointed. 

@itsfi I asked Mcakes how she got the box and ribbon but she thinks it might be because she has purchase history.  On the site it does say makeup doesn’t come boxed up with the ribbon if you do a search for it. I guess I just expected more from a high end brand. 

It is beautiful @SportyGirly125 and I’m sorry for your disappointment too. You’re not alone in feeling the products are lighter weight than they should probably be, I feel the same especially compared to other luxe brands like WA, Chanel etc. To me Hermes should truly be one of the top if not the top.   I’ve read lots of comments like this too. Ugh. I bet the color is very nice on you and at least you also have beautiful collector’s items too! 😊💞

@Sunnysmom @I thought about returning it but will probably end up keeping it just as a collectors piece. 

I understand @SportyGirly125 , well do what you have to do. It’s a lot of money to not get much joy from it too. But it is lovely! They do have a rather complicated, shall we say, customer service experience and operation too. It’s definitely not the norm. 😕

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif