Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Thank you lovey @lmaster ! 😘

Love your haul, @Sunnysmom! You've got some great products in there!

Thanks @quspork ! 💞

All the pretties!!!!!! 😍. Can I come over and play @Sunnysmom  lol. These pictures are so pleasing to the eye - gorgeous ❤️.

p.s. what's all the Chanel skincare???

Thanks so much @niki172 ! 😊 I got these Chanel skincare items during BG’s last sale after trying the crazy little samples ! Grr. But they’re really good and not over the top scented or too heavy. After loving the Camellia Water Creme I gave these a try. 
Le Lift Creme Riche- moisturizer , Le Lift V- Flash for 11s and jowls/ smile lines, and Le Lift Creme- Huile combo creme oil which is my favorite out of the bunch. Fantastic feel and glow. They all have Vanilla Planifolia whatever that is to help “rejuvenate and sooth for radiant skin “. It’s an addictive scent also. I have to say my skin feels so much better after having used it this month already as I’ve had some allergy weird skin issues this spring. Think we’ve discussed on here and you gave me some good ideas on products to help sooth my burning eyes and cheeks! 🤗😘 

@Sunnysmom I'm in the process of trying to find a moisturizer to go under my makeup (I love you Vanicream, but you don't play well with makeup). I take it the moisturizer is probably for nighttime use - I love the packaging! Do you know if the Le Lift V-Flash will work for those small fine lines you get around your mouth? That's the newest thing that's starting to bother me about my face 😜. I'm not ready to put filler like Juviderm just yet.

I hear you @niki172 . The Vanicream you recommended to me is terrific for problem areas but it doesn’t play well I agree. So good tho! 😘Well the cream isn’t just for night but it is for more mature skin. There is one that is lighter I know , can’t recall name , (maybe just not riche in the title lol) but I went for this one. I use it during the day too because I’m pretty dry right now and it’s fine. That’s why I love the creme oil combo - it’s so good you can use it on its own and it isn’t too much.  I also love Avene Recovery for day and U Beauty or Augustinus Bader. Simple one product serum/ moisturizer all in one for both of them. And good for sensitive skin too. 
Yup the V flash is for those little mouth lines too! They’re bugging me too but I’m afraid it’ll take me longer to work on mine! 😩😭

Awesome hauls @Sunnysmom.

Thank you @Loretta55 , I know we like a lot of the same things! 😊

True, @Sunnysmom !

@Sunnysmom Great haul!!! I see some of my favorites in there like the Terracotta bronzer, Laneige lip treatment and La Mer illuminator.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , I’m excited to try this new shade in the Guerlain and new Laneige! I do remember you loved it! I think I’m on my 3rd tube of the darn LaMer! I can’t live without it! Perfect moisturizer feel plus slight illumination to me. Do you love it too? 

@Sunnysmom Ever since I saw Patrick Ta use the La Mer illuminator I knew it was perfect for me. I use it sparingly because it cost so much. 

Oh did he @SportyGirly125 ? Yes I pat it on sparingly too. Good thing a little is all that’s needed. 😊

"I'll have what she's having!" 🛍💖 Wow @Sunnysmom! Your hauls are exquisite! 😍😍😍 That flower is so pretty!

Wondering about the Chantecaille in the last photo - is that the gel bronzer? Not sure if you've had an opportunity to give it a try, but would love to hear your thoughts on it after you've been able to use it a few times. What's the product on top of the Chanel Le Lift cream? 

You’re too sweet @itsfi thank you 😘. Oh I should have listed these, the Chantecaille is the Illuminator in Sheen. It’s really pretty and sheen is the key word, feels perfect too. Like a liquid version of their illuminator powder probably? And the mini mascara is my favorite- By Terry Growth Booster Mascara Terrybly, a part of the darling mini gift set and makeup bag I had to include from a good friend! Very special! I threw in the flower because it’s one of these new peonies that can grow in my area I guess. I miss them and was so happy to see they will grow here! 

8D87596E-BDCD-46DA-8943-61B55AD48AA5.jpeg

383DD9A7-A3F0-49D3-A22B-639DBA302F85.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, that Chantecaille illuminator is very pretty. 😍 I do like her illuminating powder so that is a helpful way to describe Sheen.  Fun that you have peonies - they brighten up a room beautifully. 

Oh my I want everything! 😍 @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @Buootiful . The sales and having some gift cards and good friends are such a great time to try so many new things! 💞

Such a great haul, @Sunnysmom.  Have fun playing!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy