Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you lovey @lmaster ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Love your haul, @Sunnysmom! You've got some great products in there!

Thanks @quspork ! ๐Ÿ’ž

All the pretties!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜. Can I come over and play @Sunnysmom  lol. These pictures are so pleasing to the eye - gorgeous โค๏ธ.

p.s. what's all the Chanel skincare???

Thanks so much @niki172 ! ๐Ÿ˜Š I got these Chanel skincare items during BGโ€™s last sale after trying the crazy little samples ! Grr. But theyโ€™re really good and not over the top scented or too heavy. After loving the Camellia Water Creme I gave these a try. 
Le Lift Creme Riche- moisturizer , Le Lift V- Flash for 11s and jowls/ smile lines, and Le Lift Creme- Huile combo creme oil which is my favorite out of the bunch. Fantastic feel and glow. They all have Vanilla Planifolia whatever that is to help โ€œrejuvenate and sooth for radiant skin โ€œ. Itโ€™s an addictive scent also. I have to say my skin feels so much better after having used it this month already as Iโ€™ve had some allergy weird skin issues this spring. Think weโ€™ve discussed on here and you gave me some good ideas on products to help sooth my burning eyes and cheeks! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ 

@Sunnysmom I'm in the process of trying to find a moisturizer to go under my makeup (I love you Vanicream, but you don't play well with makeup). I take it the moisturizer is probably for nighttime use - I love the packaging! Do you know if the Le Lift V-Flash will work for those small fine lines you get around your mouth? That's the newest thing that's starting to bother me about my face ๐Ÿ˜œ. I'm not ready to put filler like Juviderm just yet.

I hear you @niki172 . The Vanicream you recommended to me is terrific for problem areas but it doesnโ€™t play well I agree. So good tho! ๐Ÿ˜˜Well the cream isnโ€™t just for night but it is for more mature skin. There is one that is lighter I know , canโ€™t recall name , (maybe just not riche in the title lol) but I went for this one. I use it during the day too because Iโ€™m pretty dry right now and itโ€™s fine. Thatโ€™s why I love the creme oil combo - itโ€™s so good you can use it on its own and it isnโ€™t too much.  I also love Avene Recovery for day and U Beauty or Augustinus Bader. Simple one product serum/ moisturizer all in one for both of them. And good for sensitive skin too. 
Yup the V flash is for those little mouth lines too! Theyโ€™re bugging me too but Iโ€™m afraid itโ€™ll take me longer to work on mine! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awesome hauls @Sunnysmom.

Thank you @Loretta55 , I know we like a lot of the same things! ๐Ÿ˜Š

True, @Sunnysmom !

@Sunnysmom Great haul!!! I see some of my favorites in there like the Terracotta bronzer, Laneige lip treatment and La Mer illuminator.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , Iโ€™m excited to try this new shade in the Guerlain and new Laneige! I do remember you loved it! I think Iโ€™m on my 3rd tube of the darn LaMer! I canโ€™t live without it! Perfect moisturizer feel plus slight illumination to me. Do you love it too? 

@Sunnysmom Ever since I saw Patrick Ta use the La Mer illuminator I knew it was perfect for me. I use it sparingly because it cost so much. 

Oh did he @SportyGirly125 ? Yes I pat it on sparingly too. Good thing a little is all thatโ€™s needed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

"I'll have what she's having!" ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’– Wow @Sunnysmom! Your hauls are exquisite! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ That flower is so pretty!

Wondering about the Chantecaille in the last photo - is that the gel bronzer? Not sure if you've had an opportunity to give it a try, but would love to hear your thoughts on it after you've been able to use it a few times. What's the product on top of the Chanel Le Lift cream? 

Youโ€™re too sweet @itsfi thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜. Oh I should have listed these, the Chantecaille is the Illuminator in Sheen. Itโ€™s really pretty and sheen is the key word, feels perfect too. Like a liquid version of their illuminator powder probably? And the mini mascara is my favorite- By Terry Growth Booster Mascara Terrybly, a part of the darling mini gift set and makeup bag I had to include from a good friend! Very special! I threw in the flower because itโ€™s one of these new peonies that can grow in my area I guess. I miss them and was so happy to see they will grow here! 

8D87596E-BDCD-46DA-8943-61B55AD48AA5.jpeg

โ€ƒ

383DD9A7-A3F0-49D3-A22B-639DBA302F85.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom, that Chantecaille illuminator is very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ I do like her illuminating powder so that is a helpful way to describe Sheen.  Fun that you have peonies - they brighten up a room beautifully. 

Oh my I want everything! ๐Ÿ˜ @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @Buootiful . The sales and having some gift cards and good friends are such a great time to try so many new things! ๐Ÿ’ž

Such a great haul, @Sunnysmom.  Have fun playing!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy