Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Great haul, @StellaBG! I've noticed that expiration issue with the sun safety kits in past years. It's a shame, but at least with sample sizes, it's fairly easy to use them up quickly. 

Lovely haul, @StellaBG! I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your new blushes!

@StellaBG  Awesome haul!

Whoa great haul @StellaBG !  I'm loving so many of your purchases!  All the creamy goodness.

@StellaBG @Oh wow I did get the sunscreen and didnโ€™t notice that . Iโ€™ll need to make sure to check them now! 

@StellaBG   You have excellent taste!  ๐Ÿ™‚  So many fun goodies to play with.

@StellaBG Fantastic haul with fabulous goodies.  I'm in love with the MELT cream blushes as well.

Amazing haul, @StellaBG!! Yay for SF kits and Melt blushes!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

Oh wow you got amazing goodies @StellaBG ! I have been wondering about the Melt creme blush. Cremes work so well and so many good ones out now! Love the Tarte berry creme too and of course all things WA! Congrats! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom 

I apparently went on a cream blush shopping spree during this sale. As I was doing my makeup this AM, I noticed I had so many more to choose from; and they are all so good! Tower 28; Meritt, Melt, Ilia, and Westman Atelier. All such great formulas and just perfection!!

I need to try the Tarte cream blush too.

Ha thatโ€™s funny @StellaBG but you have so many great ones to choose from! We share some favorites on your list! ๐Ÿฅฐ Ilia is a big fav of mine and WA! Oh man, all of em. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wowwy @StellaBG! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I could be happy just shopping your haul! โ™ฅ๏ธ You did a fabulous job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Ooouh, which Westman Atelier blush did you pick up? Is that a Sephora lip clicks lip balm next to it? ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi 

The color is Petal; it is so pretty. Yes, it is! ๐Ÿ™‚ Itโ€™s the shade Caramel (that and Creme Brรปlรฉe are my fav shades in the melting lip clicks.)

Sorry, I shouldโ€™ve done swatches of everything. Oops!

I love WA Petal @StellaBG; โ™ฅ๏ธ it was my very first product from the brand and what started me down the WA rabbit hole! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Ohhh StellaBG, no need to be sorry. I just saw the WA box and got so excited!! ๐Ÿ˜ I picked up some of those SC balms too; looking forward to getting them! Enjoy all your goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@StellaBG @Great haul. What shade of the Melt blush did you get?  The pictures are kind of blurry. 

@SportyGirly125 

It is Petal. Itโ€™s time for an iPhone upgrade for sure; my camera sucks! LOL

That is one awesome final Spring sale haul @StellaBG.

@Loretta55 

Thank you!

8BD821AC-B77E-45DA-9847-C6434BE9DD6F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

My first post Sephora Spring Sale haul. I have not taken advantage of any of the boxes released so there are a couple of items in the Luxe box that I have been curious about so I figured why not. When the Briogeo Scalp Revival travel sized set became available in the Rewards Bazaar, I decided to cash in 500 points and I needed to make a small purchase so I could take advantage of it. I decided to try SEPHORA COLLECTION Vegan Hydrating Lip Balm  in color 4 berry. I wish that I would have tried it sooner because it is perfect for work under my face mask. It is very hydrating and it leaves a subtle tint to my pale lips.

This was a great Luxe set - and you got yours fast! 

Nice haul @Loretta55! I need to try the SC lip balmโค๏ธ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy