Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you for the swatch @Sunnysmom@missjeanie โฌ†๏ธ

Yes it is @itsfi , sheโ€™s a little one. ๐Ÿ˜† I thought no way originally and then I applied it and it works/ blends nicely! 98D7A29B-858E-45DD-81A2-CB15ADF03726.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @itsfi I was just perusing the Sephora Favourites set with the mini.  I actually like the idea of a mini to test before committing to a full size. 

Me too @missjeanie , I liked that favorites set! Truthfully I should probably just buy minis for the most part, blush, mascara, lips! Makes a lot of sense ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ@itsfi  

@missjeanie the tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer Seychelles is a major love for me!! 

@lmaster I knew there was someone here who's been loving it, but couldn't remember who it was.  I do love the packaging as well.  Looks very ocean y. 

@missjeanie, the tarte SEA Breezy Blender Cream Bronzer Brush looks fun too! ๐Ÿ˜

This is too cute!! @itsfi @missjeanie 

@itsfi  I've looked at the Chanel but I've heard that the new version isn't as good?  I'm a bronzer newbie, I flirted a bit back in my early 20's but it was never anything serious.  I'm looking for a steady FWB type relationship for now, so I'm totally willing to play the field and see what's out there.  I've found the last few years that cream products are my jam, but while blush is enjoying a big cream moment, bronzer seems to be a bit behind.  Do you think maybe it's more of a summer release?

@missjeanie, I prefer the older version of the Chanel cream bronzer, but the new one is fine too (I am however now on the fair side). I hope we'll see more bronzers later, maybe late May or early June. ๐Ÿคž

@missjeanie @itsfi Fingers crossed they get in stock soonish. It says "Coming Soon" which gives me hope we'll get them in Canada soon. I'm going to pick up like half of the  scents.

Hahaha @haleyvvvv! I know what you mean - SC has put out a lot of good scents with this range. Hard to pick one, so why limit yourself?! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ Keeping my fingers crossed for you and @missjeanie and all my Canadian neighbors that they'll be hitting store shelves and making their way online very soon! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

@itsfi  That blush pic with the brush is just gorgeous. I love the boxes, too. 

And I have to ask - is that a mini/toy shopping cart with the BBW glosses?

Aww, thank you so much for saying that @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿค— The Hermes goodies do all the work though! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I like to keep the packaging; much like the Jo Malone boxes, I think they make for some nice decor around the house. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Yes, it is a mini / toy shopping cart. It didn't come with the B&BW glosses. I want to say that I picked it up at Target or maybe Walgreens earlier this year or in 2019, around Easter time. I have a vague memory of it containing a bag of jelly beans or some other Easter candy. 

C3F3D5D1-2D29-4EAB-AA53-D67F1CA347C8.jpeg

Super excited about the inkey list. I do wish the cleanser had better packaging as one came leaked (like that foil seal over opening) ๐Ÿ™ƒ Also Sulwhasoo ๐Ÿ’ฏ point perk ๐Ÿ’•

Ahhhh, such a beautiful skincare haul @DianaHuynh๐Ÿ’“ 

@DianaHuynh The Inkey List is great although I'm sorry the cleanser leaked.  If you contact customer service, they should send you another one.

Thanks for the tip!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I was too excited to try it and just washed off the bottle. I saw in the reviews the leak is common so Iโ€™m hoping they fix it. I really like the cleanser!

@DianaHuynh @Great Inkey haul and 100 point reward. 

Oh, nice @DianaHuynh ! I see the Inkeylist everywhere. Let us know how the cleanser is.

I ordered one of the cleansers during the beginning of the sale (10days now). I noticed a difference in 2-3days. I have mild acne and get occasional breakouts. ๐Ÿ™ƒ after trying it I ordered 2 more. Slightly drying but overall worked for my ance. I would rate โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif