Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@curlychiquita Thanks! Excited to give them a try. 

@lnum  ooooo so many good ones!!! I see the cosrx dots too!!! 

@ather Yes! I know you like them and since I saw them there I picked them up to try out. 

@lnum  ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป You like them too!! 

*squee!!!! 

@lnum, you have no idea (though maybe you do! ๐Ÿ˜) how happy your haul makes me! I have not seen those Nature Republic masks until now; I don't know, maybe it's my "sheet mask gut instinct" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ but something tells me that they are going to be good. ๐Ÿค” Am very interested in hearing your take on them after you have a chance to use them. 

Ooouh, I do like the brightening and hydration from that Mediheal WHP. ๐Ÿ˜ Mediheal, in general, is a go-to sheet mask brand for me. โ™ฅ๏ธ I haven't used the tea tree oil one - I'm always a little nervous how strongly it will smell of tea tree oil. Yaay for Etude House masks - I love how thin the masks are from that line; hope they perform well for you! 

@itsfi I definitely recall seeing Mediheal on the weekly mask thread so I picked those up! They had some other brands too I may go back for at some point and some Innisfree but I would rather check out the large Innisfree store next to my preferred Sephora when Iโ€™ll be around there next month for my laser hair removal appt. I love Nature Republic products in general but especially the masks, Iโ€™d say itโ€™s my go-to brand for sheet masks, my skin really loves their formulas!

@lnum, going into the Innisfree store is the way to go. ๐Ÿ˜ Their site has a great selection too but I do (or did) enjoy going into the store and I imagine the one where you live will be marvelous!! 

I just looked up those Nature Republic sheet masks - they're made of microfiber - they'll feel so soft against your skin! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi My favorite from Nature Republic is the ginseng gold silk hydrogel mask. I use that one consistently once a week, over all others, and keep buying it over and over. At this point Iโ€™ve tried probably 50% of their sheet masks ๐Ÿ˜…. I like real comforting line, the tea tree is an ampoule type for when I have breakouts, and the others are all emulsion types which I think you may enjoy. The ceramide one was the first I tried that from that line that was an emulsion type and my skin really liked it, so I went back for the other emulsion types. I also have the aha/bha one and I think the vitamin c which are ampoule types I have not tried yet. They also have a real nature mask sheet line, and from those I use the green tea and aloe Vera. The one thing to note about Nature Republic is all their regular mask sheets (not gel) are so saturated to the point I squeeze them out a little bit before use because I donโ€™t like when masks drip on me. 

@lnum, I am so with you there - I don't like when sheet masks drip all over the place! Tea tree sheet masks are good for my skin when it's on the oilier side and/or when my skin decides a breakout is in order. Ugh. 

I love that you've tried half or more of their sheet masks!! ๐Ÿ˜ Their ginseng gold is on my list - it sounds amazing. I'm going to have to look through that list a little more deliberately before my next haul. ๐Ÿ›

@itsfi Nature Republic is having 50% off at the moment which ends today, that is what enabled this haul. I need to unsubscribe from my local stores text alerts. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you @lnum! ๐Ÿค— There's a store in the state but not near me. I talked a friend who does live nearby to do curbside pickup - it wasn't too hard; mention of 50% pretty much did it. I'm on a sheet mask "no buy" for another 2-3 weeks so I'll get them after that. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi I am on a sheet mask no buy after this haul! I feel like there is no middle ground. I usually have either 20+ which means a no-buy for me, or less than 5 which means I need more but then, here we are with the results of that, Iโ€™ve purchased 20 in a week. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lnum, finding that middle ground is definitely a challenge. Holding your mask supply around 20 is so impressive! A friend of mine restocks her mask supply when it falls to 10 but she only restocks it to 30-40 masks max, so she essentially keeps a little more than a month's supply on hand at a time. That may be my end goal, but I'm easing my way into it - for the next 6 months, I'm going to try restocking when my supply hits 30 or below but replenish only up to 50-60 sheet masks. That may seem like a lot, but for me, it's a small amount. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I plan to have one pack of approximately 30 sheet masks on hand to try daily masking with, so essentially, I'll have that pack plus 20-30 individually packaged sheet masks. We'll see how this plays out. ๐Ÿคž

@itsfi that makes complete sense since you mask daily! I only mask twice a week and one of those is the ginseng mask from nature republic or itโ€™s skin so 20 masks is basically 10 weeks for me. At that point I get interested in trying new ones so I do this process all over again. 

@lnum  Love sheet mask hauls! Looks like you picked up some good ones! Etude House is a great brand ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Thanks! I blame @itsfi for telling me the Etude house masks are some of her favorites. 

@lnum, I definitely agree with @itsfi! Etude House is a good solid brand ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@lnum, who, moi? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

My face has been pleased with that 0.2mm air therapy line. ๐Ÿ˜ As for the blame, on behalf of myself and my fellow EH 0.2mm sheet mask fans, all I can say is . . . 

guilty as charged.gif

Sephora: Second half of my first order. The bottles on the shower gels are a throwback to the ones I saw on my very first visit to Sephora. I couldn't decide between monoi and mango and then @missjeanie mentioned she was thinking about getting both, so I followed suit. ๐Ÿ˜‰ A nudge from @lmaster was all I needed for the Isle of Paradise body butter. I love the older version of the dry body brush and decided to give this new version a try - the redesign makes it easy to use. ๐Ÿ‘ The Milk lip plumper gloss just happened and I'm glad it did. ๐Ÿ˜

4.23.21 Sephora 1b.jpg

Westman Atelier: I'm slowly building my WA collection. @Sunnysmom mentioned a month or so ago that WA might be releasing a new lip product this season and I was intrigued - the WA lip compact is gorgeous but I'm not sure I would make good use of it. When she posted about these liquid lip balms, I was in! ๐Ÿ˜  Thanks for the scoop, sunnysmom! 

4.23.21 WA.jpg

Spoiler
4.23.21 Lip Swatches.jpg

The WA liquid lip balm has a richer, balmier consistency than the Milk Makeup lip plumper (but it's not as balmy as the Rare Beauty glossy lip balm). The Milk lippie has a faint, earthy, herbal scent to it.

Bath & Body Works: This haul is @Shosh85's fault. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค— Thank you Shosh!

4.23.21 B&BW.jpg

Hermes: The blush shade is Rose Nuit.

4.23.21 Hermeฬ€s.jpg

Spoiler
Hermes Rose Nuit - Swiped lightly 2xHermes Rose Nuit - Swiped lightly 2xHermes Blushes.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Monoi 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Mango 

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Body Butter 6.76 oz/ 200 mL 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Body Brush 

MILK MAKEUP Electric Glossy Lip Plumper Lola 

Westman Atelier Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Hydrating Lip Balm Garconne 

@itsfi  Ok awesome haul!!! The little shopping cart is super cute!!! Iโ€™m interested in your thoughts on the isle of paradise body butter. It was in my cart then I took it out ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I feel like I need it tho. Thoughts? 

Iโ€™ll let you know how it performs @ather! @lmaster had good results with it so that did it for me. Itโ€™s certainly been a while since my legs have seen the sun so I think Iโ€™ll start there. ๐Ÿ˜† Will keep you posted.

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif