Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @CookieGirl1. Will do! The dilemma with hauls sometimes is that there's not enough faces, limbs, etc. to try everything at once. ๐Ÿ˜†

@itsfi completely understand! 

@itsfi   Rose Nuit is the shade I would have chosen.  The glosses are so close in shade- nice to have options!

@Ispend2much6, they are so close in color, aren't they? Figures I'd go with those two, of all the other shades to choose from.๐Ÿ˜„  Another 2 to join the 1824 similar lippie shades I have. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So predictable of me, for better or worse. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Rose nuit would be a lovely color on you. I like the formula, silky, smooth, buttery; and the color ended up working much better than I thought; I had originally picked a different shade but saw the testers in the store and that was it.

What a beautiful selection of goodies @itsfi ! Colors galore too. The WA lip looks delicious as does the Milk! Iโ€™ve wondered about them. Glad you got the WA so we can all see it! Iโ€™m debating. Hermes clearly speaks for itself but your pic is just gorgeous. That darling cart! We all want it! I wonder if WA will also do regular lipsticks now that sheโ€™s done the compact and balms, hope so! Cuz we all need more lippies! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you, @Sunnysmom๐Ÿ˜ I agree! We all do need more lippies ๐Ÿ˜„ and it would be great if Gucci Westman released a traditional lipstick. ๐Ÿ˜ I saw somewhere that she has a new blush color that will be exclusive to a set. Wonder if that will be released separately at some point. So many pretties. 

Yup me too @itsfi , I hope traditional lips will magically appear sometime from WA! I did see that set. I bet she will release that LE shade eventually, hope so! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll start saving $$ for it now @Sunnysmom๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi  I could just let you have control over my orders lol!  I'm STILL waiting for SC to release the body wash/hand wash in Canada.  The page has been up since the US but nothing has come into stock yet.  Do we love the scents??  I'm using up all the stuff I have in the house to load up on these!  I also have the dry brush and milk gloss in my loves list as well.  I'm also waiting patiently... k maybe not... for Bath and Body works to deliver online up here.  Dang it ... I'm just loving everything you have here basically!

You say the kindest things @missjeanie! Thank you! ๐Ÿค— I think I would have way too much fun shopping for others. ๐Ÿ›

What?!! The body wash / hand wash isn't available in Canada? I've been hearing that there are a lot of brands that have been experiencing stocking issues; just getting inventory to arrive in stores. Hmmm.... ๐Ÿค” Yes, the scents are very much agreeing with us. The monoi smells sweet and floral, not too overwhelming either, which I very much like. The mango smells deliciously fruity. My shower gel supply was perfectly fine without these two, but they certainly do make wonderful additions - besides, I will get through all my shower gels, eventually. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The Milk gloss was not planned as part of a sale haul, but I'm glad I picked this one up. ๐Ÿ’“ I had the hardest time deciding which color to get, which means I'll be back for the others at some point. lol 

@itsfi  I'm feeling like the body washes will get here... they're just lagging.  Usually if something isn't going to be available they don't even pop up when I'm on the Canadian page.  I feel like body wash and hand soap is something that won't go bad for like years and years, so it's totally an okay category to have stock on.  The milk gloss is something that has been in and out for me.  Does the plumping effect have any singing?  I'm not usually into those, but.... I've turned into a Milk fan and I'm always a gloss fan!  

I'd totally trust you to cut loose in a Sephora to shop for/with me!  

How much fun would that be @missjeanie?!! A shopping trip! 

Your love for Milk has influenced me; I didn't pick up any tingling from this lip plumper when I wore it yesterday. Going to reach for it again today and will keep it with me to reapply throughout the day. Will let you know about wear time and any tingling. 

@itsfi It was honestly a brand that I kind of dismissed after those Barbie sized lipsticks.  I had tried out a lip stain that was packaged like a highlighter (the marker kind, not the makeup kind) and it was a big dud.  Then at some point they started to win me over.  

I had a not so fun experience with the Too Faced Lip Injections with a tingle/stinging and it was so not for me.  I've been weary of plumpers ever since.  I feel like if it wasn't super noticeable I'll be good with it.  I ended up putting the pink and coral back into my cart lol

@missjeanie, my first intro to Milk was their tint and either I didn't have the right skin type for it or I was using it wrong, but it was not a good fit. I see they have a new version of it, but I'm not if it would be right for me. The lip balms, of course, caught my eye (of course!) and when you mentioned liking them, well, off I went to look at them again. ๐Ÿ˜ Since then, I've really been a fan of their lip products, so I decided to give this a try with the sale. ๐Ÿ› I'll be sure to keep an eye on the tingling / stinging. I don't like that either; if it's slight and passing, I can make do, but if it's noticeable and pervasive, big no. I'll let you know how it wears in more detail.

@itsfi I just tried the sunshine skin tint earlier this year... later last year... time is a construct I'm not always good with lol.  I actually quite liked it, but I do prefer  super light coverage as I get older, and I haven't tested it out when my skin isn't desert dry yet.  The moisturizer, bronzer, and blushes have been big wins for me lately.  My mini bronzer twist component broke like three days into use but I dug that stuff out! lol. It could be that I just appreciate all the cream products now that I'm thinking on it.  

Now that so many companies seem to be jumping on the cream blush, we need them to hop onto cream bronzers! But I digress. lol

@missjeanie, I completely understand about the sense of time. 2020 is still a blur. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I tried the skin tint when it was first released, which I think was a while ago. My skin was definitely on the oily side when I tried it so I think that accounted a lot for my being 'meh' on it. My skin has changed since then and I feel like it's now more in keeping with the skin type the tint is geared towards. 

Oooh, cream bronzers!!! Do you have any in your line of sight? ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi I could totally see that skin tint not working on an oily skin type at all.  Cream bronzers.... I re-ordered the Milk one which is a good shade for me, and I'm waiting for the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in the lighter shade to come back into stock.  If that one takes too long, I'm going to just order the Fenty to have another at hand.  I was eyeing a few others, but I think I'm going to wait until I can see them in person to judge a shade.  I don't fare well with any that are too warm.   I wouldn't be mad if Tower 28 wanted to release a few more shades without the sparkles... I think their cream blush is currently my favourite formula. 

Always up for suggestions though!!

Oooouuuh @missjeanie, Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate is really such a beautiful product! ๐Ÿ˜ 

The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer is on my list; I need to go in store to see the shades up close though; I'm with you on ones that lean really warm. I need something more neutral or neutral-warm could work.

I like the Chanel bronzing cream and Chantecaille's gel bronzer is nice too. Bourjois made a good one (not sure if they still do). Tarte came out with a cream bronzer last year that caught my eye - tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer - I think @lmaster and @Sunnysmom may have tried that one. Will tag them and see if that's the case and maybe get some intel for ourselves on it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Making a note to look at the Tower 28 blushes when I check out the Fenty in store. I'd be on board with a few more Tower 28 blushes without sparkle too. I'd be down with a few more Tower 28 lip glosses as well. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's a great brand! ๐Ÿ’–

Yup I like the Tarte creme bronzer too @itsfi @missjeanie . I got the mini in a sampler kit and had no expectations other than loving the Tarte berry creme blush a ton. Itโ€™s a good neutral shade and blends as easily as the blush. I do love the Chanel creme too tho I think I only have the newer version. I thought it was great but I donโ€™t have the original to compare it to. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom, do you remember which bronzer shade was included? Was it Seychelles? I see there are two bronzer shades in the full size but only one in the mini. @missjeanie 

4A342AF5-38F1-41E0-89F6-FF5B8905B69D.jpeg

Canโ€™t seem to get both pics in one post @itsfi ! Hereโ€™s Seychelles on. 

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif