Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @Kim888! I'm glad I decided to go for it. The shade turned out better than I thought. ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy trying out the Westman Atelier lip balm, @itsfi!  That will look great with the Hermes blush you bought.

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿค— I think I may become attached to this WA lip balm. Hahaha!

I can't wait to see your Hermes!! ๐Ÿ˜

Everything truly looks fabulous!! @itsfi how is the mango scent?

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿค— The mango has a sweet and fruity scent, not overwhelming or cloying. I imagine the corresponding lotion for it, and the monoi one, would smell fabulous as well. I need to hold on any more lotions for a smidge longer though, but I like the mango scent on this gel to pick it up in the other bath and body products. Like that hand wash could be great in the summer! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! Some mango scents I do not like at all, while others are great for my preference, so I get iffy about ordering anything mango unless I know for sure it's a sweet scent @itsfi 

@lmaster, I'm smelling this again right now, just to make sure my sniffer wasn't off last night. ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚ There's definitely a sweet fruit scent I pick up and there are hints of mango. The fragrance is not a synthetic sweet smell. I wouldn't say that my initial thoughts were "mango" when I smelled it, but knowing it was mango, I did pick it up as I was smelling it. The mango scent is more on the subtle, back end side, if that makes sense.

Thank you!! Yes makes total sense @itsfi 

@itsfi Great hauls. Love the WA lippie and Hermes goodies you got. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! I'm happy I picked them up but I think a pause will be in order for WA and Hermes beauties. At least momentarily. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Well, maybe just a pause in general, ๐Ÿ˜† so I can play with all the goodies. 

So many goodies here! I dont know why,  but Im most excited about the Milk makeup gloss. ๐Ÿ™‚. Let us know how it performs @itsfi !

@Buootiful, the Milk gloss would look gorgeous on you!! ๐Ÿ˜ I will be putting it to a full day test today and will definitely let you know how it goes. 

Awww, thanks๐Ÿ˜š! Thank you for testing the products. I didnt know these existed @itsfi 

@itsfi is Rose Nuit a cream? And please share more about the brush, the handle is gorgeous ๐Ÿ’–

@eshoe, oh goodness!!! If these were cream blushes, it would have been harder to not pick up more! ๐Ÿ˜‚ The powder is finely milled and it feels silky. The brush is very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ It's lighter than I thought it would be, though not in a bad way. The bristles are made of dyed goat hair and to me, they feel a bit more coarse, not as soft, as some other blush brushes. It was fine though; didn't irritate my skin at all and the blush applied nicely with it.  

Oooh thank you @itsfi! The brush is very attractive; the styling of the handle especially.   I am not a huge fan of goat hair, or maybe I just havenโ€™t tried one of stellar quality. I have yet to try a Wayne Goss brush and I think many of his are goat. This one intrigued me for its beauty๐Ÿ’– I can now safely admire from a distance โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe, Shu Uemura makes a nice white goat hair brush - it is softer than the Chanel one that is similar to it but not as soft as Hakuhodo's goat hair cheek brush. 

Thank you very much, @itsfi. I hadnโ€™t thought of shuโ€™s brushes. Hakuhodo brushes are another Iโ€™ve never tried. I feel like I am missing out on something special, but then again I really donโ€™t need more brushes ๐Ÿ˜„

Amazing hauls, @itsfi!! That Hermรจs Blush is so gorgeous!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! There's been so many beautiful blushes that have been released recently. ๐Ÿ˜ I only had a few prior to this season, and thought if I was going to add another one, Hermes it is. Though there may be others that have since been added. Eek! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You picked up some great things, @itsfi!  Definitely come back with your thoughts once you've had a chance to try things out.

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif