Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Great hauls, @WinglessOne!! Gorgeous swatches!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thanks @haleyvvvv ! 

Wow, @WinglessOne, those swatches look so pretty!  That's going to be such a great Spring/Summer palette.

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! 

Beautiful haul @WinglessOne . Have wondered about some of these including the Exuviance peel as I have a few other samples from the line. Regarding the WA blush , yes you may want a bit slippier (word?! Lol) liquid blush underneath like the Glossier, Ilia or Em and then use this after it. I was surprised also but it does stay on quite well , such a pretty vibrant pink! Bet itโ€™s nice on you. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you @Sunnysmom ! Yeah, I'll have to play more with the WA blush and see how it works atop a more emollient base, or blended into a mixing medium before application. The EM liquid blush might work well, since it's very emollient itself. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Emollient! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Much better word @WinglessOne and yes! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@WinglessOne   Congratulations on your successful (safe) application!  That's a great idea to use the spikes vertically.  I'm going to try that.

The Viseart is gorgeous!  I'm really glad I posted about that sale and enabled you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Ispend2much6 for the good enabling! I hope the spiky mascara wand works for you. 

@WinglessOne Okay... I've gotta ask... The Farmacy balm has more than one layer?  Is it all the same cleanser just different colours?  I was going to work through a bottle and half of cleansing oil then do this one as per @lmaster instructions/suggestions lol, but you've also just reminded me that have an oat cleansing balm to go through too ๐Ÿ˜‚

@missjeanie  The apple balm has 2 layers. I think both layers have the same cleansing ingredients. But while the pink top layer smells lovely, the yellow layer underneath really smells delicious. Both layers will get rid of makeup, though. 

You could consider the Oat Cleansing Balm a part-time mask instead of a full-time cleanser... then you wouldn't necessarily have to finish it off before trying this Farmacy balm... I mean, not to enable you... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'm not sure how long the apple version will be sold. Farmacy originally said their cherry cleansing balm was limited edition, but they kept restocking it. Now on their site it's in "last chance" mode, so maybe that one's going away for good this time, or for a good long while. They might follow the same pattern with their apple balm. 

LAST CHANCE MODE!! @WinglessOne Why why must they take my money over and over,,, this better not be a scheme to get orders!!

Bahahahah.... @WinglessOne I have waaaaaaay more masks than first cleanses.   The fomo is real tho!  Maybe if I spy a good promo.

@WinglessOne  What beautiful boheme dream swatches. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @PrettyPaint ! 

Viseart has some of the most pigmented eyeshadows @WinglessOne . Those are some awesome swatches. Enjoy the apple cleansing balm. 

Thanks @Loretta55 ! Viseart's shadows are usually a dream to work with, especially their mattes which blend and layer beautifully. So I'm looking forward to using Boheme Dream. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@WinglessOne wow your review of the Farmacy Sweet Apple makes me hope they release it as a candle lol. I haven't heard about the other cleansing balm you mentioned, I'll definitely try that after I go through my SC one. 

@Mcakes  If Farmacy ever releases a Sweet Apple Clean candle (that smells exactly like the balm), I'll buy at least 5 of them at once! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Most apple candles smell too sweet, like sugary apple pie... not the scent I really want. @lmaster's apple orchard description of this balm is 100% accurate. That's how I want my home to smell. Anyway, if you grab this or one of the other balms, I hope you enjoy it! 

@WinglessOne ooooooohhhhh!! Candles!! Now you're really giving them something to release!! I'd definitely want in on candles ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's a gorgeous palette, @WinglessOne!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif