Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Ooouh, this sounds so nice @Ispend2much6

@itsfi   It's really nice to add a little something to my skin if I don't want to wear foundation. 

Wow, diamond powder!! Definitely intriguing, and it seems to add that shine for sure!

@Mcakes  What a cute Mother's Day gift idea, eh?  Getting mom diamonds for Mother's Day. ๐Ÿ™‚

It counts doesn't it?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

giphy

You have the best luck with the mystery boxes @Ispend2much6 .

@Loretta55   So far so good!  Trendmood lets you see what's in them before you buy, which is nice.

I guess that I will have to look into this @Ispend2much6

Diamond powder @Ispend2much6 how luxurious

@lmaster   Queen Elizabeth has nothing on me.  Does she use diamonds in her skincare?  I think not.  She only wears them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ baaahaaahaaaa!!! @Ispend2much6 that's right!!

Diamond dust powder, @Ispend2much6? Did you ever used the La Mer refining mask that had it as well? I was convinced it was just glitter, the pieces were noticeable enough. 

This sounds interesting, like maybe a try. I really want to pick up the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 8 oz/ 226 g for my daughter, she gets little bumps on the back of her arms. Curious if you have tried that one at all.

@eshoe That FAB bump eraser is amazing. I used it once a week for 4 weeks and saw a big difference on the bumps on my upper arms. Switched to twice a week for two months and the bumps went away after years of being there. Then switched back to once a week on upper arms for maintenance and itโ€™s been a year total that Iโ€™ve been using it that way. I read some reviews about it helping with lightening pigmentation, and helping with eczema, so I switched to using it as a full body scrub once a week, and have noticed it has lightened dark spots on my legs from ingrowns, I have less bumps on my back, and Iโ€™m overall experiencing almost no eczema whereas my legs used to itch occasionally. I find the key is letting it sink in for about five minutes so the actives can do their work. I would not recommend using it more frequently than twice a week though because I do think it would be too harsh. 

Well it sounds like I need to get it for her then, @lnum. Of course, post-sale! I want to try the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads with Glycolic + Lactic Acids  and SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads first, just in case I have an at-home fix. But Iโ€™ve been eyeing the KP for awhile now. Thank you for your input, it is very helpful:)

@eshoe I also love the radiance pads but I find theyโ€™re great for my face, not strong enough for body. 

Oh, good to know, @lnum. I see there is a mini of the First Aid Beauty Mini KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 2 oz / 5.67 mL, which I might have her try then.

@eshoe Definitely the way to go. I bought the mini twice before I decided to invest in the full size. 

@lnum I just asked her if she would use it and she said she kind of likes them. So I guess I will get a mini, and maybe she will pick it up, maybe she wonโ€™t. At least if she doesnโ€™t, $10 isnโ€™t much of a loss.

@eshoe   I don't know if diamond powder is really made of diamonds, but that's just the ingredient listed.  It's very subtle, which I like.  I took a picture of me, and I definitely have an all-over glow when using it.

I did get the KP scrub in the kit; my son has it also.  I'll have him try it today and I'll get back to you. ๐Ÿ™‚

We have tried Derma Doctor's scrub and cream for that; I know that works. 

I am game to try a few different things, @Ispend2much6. I havenโ€™t asked her to do much so far besides using a loofah or sugar scrub. Neither seem to be doing much. 

@eshoe  Do you happen to have any Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion treatments at home?  That might help get things started. What we've been told is that kp is a result of the skin not sloughing off the dead skin quickly enough as the new skin forms, due to something in the immune system.  For us sometimes it seemed like the physical exfoliants sometimes aggravated the skin.  I keep meaning to try some of my facial acid products on it but I never remember.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif