Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@Ispend2much6 I donโ€™t. I might just get her the mini and see if that does anything. 

I also did not know that about kp. I have wondered about it but never mentioned it to her Dr. she has a well check coming up, I will try to remember and point that out.

@Ispend2much6 

Wow! Thatโ€™s impressive glow & glow is my jam... LOL

Into my cart that goes.

@StellaBG   I'm still glowing 8 hours later, so it does indeed last.

Catching up on my many hauls 

Elf Free Shipping Sale

20210404_104804~2.jpg

Picked up almost all of the bite sized palettes. Two free brushes which are actually okay! I had wanted to get the Chipotle collab (at least the sponges), but they wouldn't ship to Canada ๐Ÿ˜ž

Shoppers Drug Mart 

20210404_104459~2.jpg

Stocked up on some Origins masks for my partner to get the Spring goodie bag and 60k+ points. 

rฤ“phr Concept Store 

20210404_105035~2.jpg

Was able to pick up all the brushes that were in  the Concept Store. I'm in love, except with brush 29, but that's not the brush, I just don't use brushes like that. I went back and ordered more that showed up in the concept store just recently. 

Hudson's Bay Beauty Bag Event 

20210404_110450~2.jpg

Restocked some Shiseido faves to get the free bag, Khiel's for my partner and Lancรดme mask to get the Lancรดme bag (Rose products and Absolue products). 

20210404_110426~2.jpg

Freebies, love that the Shiseido and beauty bag promo stacked. 

Sephora pre-sale VIB+Rouge GWP haul 

20210418_222856~2.jpg

Love the Christophe Robin products, so perfect opportunity to restock on SDJ. 

Oden's Eye Mystery Box 

20210421_192015~2.jpg

So happy with my small mystery box!! I got the Alva II palette, this pretty blush (Water lilly) and brush. And picked up the Urd palette because I can't resist a green palette. 

Pink n Blossam Sale Haul 

20210421_192219~2.jpg

Trying some new to me hydrating toners and masks. 

Sephora Sale Haul 

20210421_181025~2.jpg

20210421_183303~2.jpg

Spoiler
20210421_183509~2.jpg

Can't resist a palette when it's sale on sale. Unfortunately my Viseart came smashed. 

20210421_184335~2.jpg20210421_184328~3.jpg

Really happy with these lippies, blushes, multi use products. Plum Wine is my fave though, color wise. The SC Blush in Red Sunset is also SO pretty. 

Alas, I didn't get a Blush buffet (literally 3/4 of the Cream blushes I wanted were sold out ๐Ÿ˜ญ). So instead grabbed got kinda a grab bag of stuff. Really happy though with this final assortment. 

Your haul is breathtaking @haleyvvvv๐Ÿ˜ Those ELF palette are soooo pretty! 

That bag from SDM!! Now that is fabulous gwp! โ™ฅ๏ธ Yay for picking up the Rephr brushes! Have fun trying out all your new treasures! 

Thank you, @itsfi!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

These hauls have me speechless @haleyvvvv. I donโ€™t even know where to begin to compliment you and these fabulous items.

Thank you, @Loretta55!!!!

These are amazing hauls, @haleyvvvv. The Elf palettes are so pretty. I spy a pretty Dominique Cosmetics palette, as well. I'm glad to hear how much you like your Rephr brushes.

Thank you, @curlychiquita!!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ nice finds @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @WhereYouStand!! 

@haleyvvvv WOW that's a huge haul!! If you ever need I can happily forward things to Canada for you. 

Double thank you, @Samtian!! That's very kind!!

@haleyvvvv Wowza!! So many awesome things to play with. I've only brought myself to use 2 of the 6 Rephr brushes I recently got because they're so pristine and I don't want to ruin them. LOL. 

The Elf quads look so pretty, perfect for Spring. Can't wait to see the looks you'll do with them. 

Thank you, @AznAngelLiz!! 

I got those brushes back in the beginning of the month and it took me a while to use them too, they're just so pretty!!

@haleyvvvv wow! enjoy all your new goodies!!!

Thank you, @Kim888!! 

@haleyvvvv I really need to start paying better attention to Shoppers!  I find their site quite cumbersome to navigate and don't go in store at the moment.  Do you use their site or go in person?

I sometimes go in person, but this time I used online; I mostly knew what I wanted though, so it wasn't too bad. Their site is HORRIBLE, agreed, @missjeanie. It is impossible to search for deals and stuff. And like the rules of using points are super unclear. It's not my fave. 

@haleyvvvv Glad to know it's not just me having a rough go with their site!  With so much online purchasing these days I really hope they dump some time and money into improving it.  I know a lot of people who'd prefer to shop Shoppers just due to points, but with a site like that.... they could really compete if they fixed things up.

You got some wonderful products this go round!

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif