Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thanks @lmaster this color looks great on you!

Thank you sweets!! @sprocketta do you like the shade?

No problem @lmaster.

@Loretta55 

IMG_20210420_130008695.jpg

โ€ƒ1application

IMG_20210420_130043411.jpg

โ€ƒ2 applications

IMG_20210420_130250372.jpg

โ€ƒit looks way more "berry" irl

Nice haul, @sprocketta !  I'm glad that it was uplifting, too!  The Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm looks so appealing!   A real peach would taste delicious!

Fenty Fruit Snackz Gloss Balm Cream is beautiful.  Thank you for the swatch!

@tsavorite thanks! The lip balm isn't very peachy but the texture is nice and it feels very moisturizing. Excited to wear the Fenty.

Peach balm looks so good @sprocketta. Since the pandemic I am all about hydrating my dry lips. Hope you like the Vinoperfect.

@Loretta55 thanks. The peach balm was a little disappointing. Good texture but not very peachy. You can never have too many lip balms though.

Sorry to hear about the peach balm @sprocketta. Looking forward to peach season. Hopefully we will not have a frost next month because it affected the local crops last year. I am looking forward to eating a big juicy peach.

@Loretta55 a juicy peach sounds pretty good!

@sprocketta  Heh, I wondered if you'd tried Fruit Snackz yet. I hope you enjoy it and everything else! 

I stayed out of Sephora stores during this sale, mostly because I'm still in covid prevention mode (my vaccination's not til May, and even then I'll want to keep limiting my public interaction for a while), but also to reduce my in-store impulse buying. ๐Ÿ˜„ But I know you prefer to be in-store, so I'm glad you were able to find plenty of treats! 

@WinglessOne 

Wow, May? Well at least not too much longer. My state (NC) recently opened up to everyone 16 and above.

I got the J&J vaccine mid March ๐Ÿ˜ฑ which seemed like a really great thing at the time, not so much any more. I am past the timeline where others got sick and donโ€™t have any of the underlying issues that the others did.

Impulse in store buys are my favorite! You can find some good deals that way (or pay full price LOL) 

@StellaBG  I hope you remain free of the rather concerning J&J side effects! But yeah, I booked myself for May mostly for health insurance reasons (I switched plans this month, and my new plan's effective May 1). 

@WinglessOne May? That's a long wait. I had my 2nd shot today. I definitely fall prey to impulse buys in store. It was nice to go in with a gift card and splurge.

@sprocketta  Yay!!! Happy you have had both shots!! I had one but they are waiting 16 weeks till they give a second here. 

@sprocketta  Yeah, getting vaccine appointments here was RIDICULOUSLY hard until just this month, when more sites opened up (since more folks are now eligible to get vaccinated). Plus, I recently changed my health insurance plan and didn't want to chance anything screwy happening between now and the new effective date (May 1), even though the vaccine's free. I'm glad you've had both your shots! 

@WinglessOne I signed up for myturn and still didnโ€™t get the text. The places that were available for everyone were more than 30 minutes away.  I tried CVS and Walgreens too with no luck. Luckily my city is offering 3 different days in April to get vaccinated. So I am getting mine tomorrow morning. Plus I can walk there. 

@SportyGirly125  Thatโ€™s so exciting!!! 

@SportyGirly125  Hooray for getting vaccinated at such a convenient location! 

I gave up on Walgreens and CVS (and Jewel-Osco) earlier this month. Chicago's city-coordinated sites use Zocdoc for appointments, and I sometimes get their notices. I wound up checking Zocdoc around 4 AM every 2 or 3 days (before even getting a notice) to find new openings here. ๐Ÿ˜„ The location I scheduled is out of my way so I'll probably have to use Uber. But if I see an appointment at a more convenient location, I'll switch my appointments. 

In store purchases make me happy, too, @sprocketta! I'm glad you could get your sale items!

@curlychiquita @ i have always preferred in store shopping but there are always impulse purchases. They were all SC at 30% off so no complaints from me.

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif