Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Excellent haul @WinglessOne! That PMG highlighter looks gorgeous๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @faeriegirl ! 

Another stunning haul @WinglessOne ! The DM Colorfix look really cool, have you tried these before? The duochrome second to last looks so beautiful. 

Thanks @Mcakes ! I've been using Colorfixes for nearly 2 years. As mentioned in my post, 2 of the shades in this haul are backups. ๐Ÿ™‚ I use them to tweak the colors of other cream makeup products, in addition to using them on their own. 

If anyone's considering them: all the Colorfixes (except maybe the glazes; Iโ€™ve never tried those) dry down FAST on skin, especially the mattes. Gotta be quick about any blending you plan to do, unless youโ€™ve mixed a Colorfix shade with a mixing medium (Inglot Duraline, Mehron Mixing Liquid, one of MAC's mixing mediums, etc.) or another makeup product. 

@WinglessOne A mighty haul, I may say, BUT

R.I.P. Flesh 3 ๐ŸŒน, you were loved.

Question: with the colorfix, have you had any of them dry out?  If not, how did you prevent it? I've been wanting to try them, but when I eeked through the reviews here, I saw that this was a concern.

Thank you @danielledanielle ! I had a moment of silence before adding a new Flesh 3 to my PMG cart. 

About the Colorfixes: I make sure all the caps are screwed on very tightly, and I store the tubes in zip-top bags with all the air squeezed out. I havenโ€™t had a Colorfix dry out in the tube to an unusable extent. My oldest one is Galaxy, a super sparkly cream finish black. Itโ€™s nearly 2 years old and I donโ€™t use it often. I do have to squeeze the tube a bit harder to get product out, but not to the point where Iโ€™m struggling with it. If it looks/feels too dry when squeezed out, I just mix in a tiny bit of Inglot Duraline or other mixing medium and itโ€™s good to go. 

Buuuut... 

Spoiler
Galaxyโ€™s a cream formula, though. Iโ€™ve heard the mattes tend to dry up in the tube nozzle; a quick fix for that is just clearing the clog with a pin. I wouldnโ€™t try putting a mixing medium inside the tube, though I guess itโ€™s possible with a syringe narrow enough to fit in the nozzleโ€ฆ but then youโ€™d have to mix the Colorfix and mixing medium together in the tube, and I donโ€™t know how youโ€™d do that without squeezing product out. I'd probably cut off one end of the tube and transfer its contents to a new containerโ€”a little jarโ€”and mix everything well, then put a piece of plastic wrap over the opening before screwing on the cap. That's how I keep my opened Inglot AMC gel liners from drying out: plastic wrap (in addition to the foil they come with) between product and cap. 

Anyway, Iโ€™ve had no problems mixing a bit of a Colorfix matte (once squeezed out) with a mixing medium. But then, none of my mattes have dried out as much as some other peopleโ€™s, I guess. 

TY @WinglessOne 

Here is my Sephora rouge order! Everything came intact, thank goodness! Since working from home, I know when my pkg arrives. The Ups driver dropped it so loud , it almost sounded like an explosion. I had to immediately check everything was ok, phew!

The ones with Hearts are what I bought online to pickup in the store since they were already OOS last weekend. I found a debit gift card so I decided to try the Wishful Honey Balm Niacinamide Moisturizer 1.94 oz/ 55 g for $27.20 its awesome! No sensitivities so far. 

InShot_20210417_095950266.jpg

โ€ƒ

InShot_20210417_100727966~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

InShot_20210417_100933320.jpg

โ€ƒ

Tip: if you get a lamea$$ debit gc & it doesn't work online, use your regular cc. Then at sephora, pu your order and ask them to cancel the order. Re-buy it with the gc!๐Ÿ˜

@Buootiful, how much goodness is contained in this haul?! ๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy your new treats!

Haha, definitely a lot of goodies ๐Ÿ˜ @itsfi . Im slowly hyping myself up to do a look with the blushesโค๏ธ

You put together such pretty looks @Buootiful! ๐Ÿ˜ You got this!! 

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š you are too kind, thanks! @itsfi 

Nice hauls, @Buootiful!! So many pretty blushes!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thanks, im excited to use them. Now, I need to get on washing my brushes ! @haleyvvvv 

I love KVD blushes and anything from Tower 28, @Buootiful !!!

๐Ÿ˜the packaging too @Tamara76 

@Buootiful  Wow epic haul!!

Lots of gorgeous makeup, @Buootiful!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! โฃ๏ธ

@Buootiful ,

Congratulations on your Spring Sale haul!  ๐Ÿ˜

Great haul @Buootiful! Thank you very much for the tip about the debit gift card.

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif