Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@Buootiful wow great haul!!!!!  Enjoy everything.

Omg I know these poor delivery drivers are overworked, but come on! This is precious cargo lol. Glad everything was ok!

I know right? @Mcakes I thought it was the gratis huge box when I watched your video. That came a day later. It was such a tiny box but packed in.

โค๏ธ The Miss Piggy and you got your topicals, yes! @Buootiful 

Yess! And it works wonders for my hubby so Ill be buyingng more later. I cant believe its OOS. Ive never experienced a sale w so many oos items that look like staples. Its a blessing and a curse lol. ๐Ÿ˜ @danielledanielle 

Nice haul @Buootiful! I love the FAB tonerโค๏ธ

Soo good isnt it? @faeriegirl. I even use it during the day as a hydratorโ˜บ๏ธ

What fun stuff, @Buootiful!  You got some great things.

Thank you! Did you get anything or did I miss your post? @CookieGirl1 โค๏ธ

@Buootiful 
Loving your haul! Why do the UPS and USPS drivers have to be so careless with packages? SMH!

Glad all was intact for you. All of your items look great, I have my eye on your Ciate Miss Piggy palette. Iโ€™m such a sucker for nostalgic collabs/releases like this; just to collect. LOL

Sometimes UPS is frustrating. ๐Ÿ˜’ I hope you decide to get Miss Piggy, it' s so cute! I was saving tor Sephora but i was kicking myself for not getting the Miss Piggy mirror on Ciate's site. @StellaBG 

Everything sounds fabulous!! @Buootiful 

Thank you! @lmaster 

Thank you! @lmaster 

@BuootifulThat's an awful lot of trouble for a debit gift card, but I'm glad you figured out a way to make it work!  Going to check out the Wishful moisturizer.  How is the FAB toner?  I keep meaning to take a look at it.

I love the toner! @Ispend2much6  Its so soothing during winter. I just started using it , will see how it is in the summer. I got 2 cuz I definitely dont want to run out of itโค

Y'all, this was the largest impetuous purchase I have ever made, but I can't say I'm sorry. Apologies for the print running together under the separate images.  I never had that happen before.

This is the mother of all mystery boxes!This is the mother of all mystery boxes!Glo exfoliating kit, burlap tote.Glo exfoliating kit, burlap tote.The whole mess.The whole mess.I am in love with this mask!  It's a pleated cloth mask on the inside.  The brush is a treatment brush- it has an indentation in the middle to scoop up product before application.I am in love with this mask! It's a pleated cloth mask on the inside. The brush is a treatment brush- it has an indentation in the middle to scoop up product before application.I just bought three of these flat hand sanitizers (touchland in the middle,) but I don't mind another.  They are designed to fit in a pocket, and, as you know, guys can't carry any bulky bottles in their pockets, so maybe this would be a cute little Father's Day or birthday gift. The gel cleanser has a mild citrus scent.I just bought three of these flat hand sanitizers (touchland in the middle,) but I don't mind another. They are designed to fit in a pocket, and, as you know, guys can't carry any bulky bottles in their pockets, so maybe this would be a cute little Father's Day or birthday gift. The gel cleanser has a mild citrus scent.If it's a beauty box, you know there had to be an Avene Eau Thermale and a Klorane dry shampoo!  And actually, I like them both. elta md is sunscreen.If it's a beauty box, you know there had to be an Avene Eau Thermale and a Klorane dry shampoo! And actually, I like them both. elta md is sunscreen.I'm so happy the Peach and Lily doesn't have a strong scent.  The facial cleanser is an unscented cream-yay!  The Bare Republic sunscreen is actually distributed by Coola.  Beekman goat milk soap looks great!  Happy to try that.  And a mini Tower clear gloss in front.  Expiration dates of the sunscreens are 10/21 and 12/21.I'm so happy the Peach and Lily doesn't have a strong scent. The facial cleanser is an unscented cream-yay! The Bare Republic sunscreen is actually distributed by Coola. Beekman goat milk soap looks great! Happy to try that. And a mini Tower clear gloss in front. Expiration dates of the sunscreens are 10/21 and 12/21.I shook my head at the Good Genes, because the last one I received in a box went bad quickly.  My son used it at my direction, and when he came near me I knew something was wrong.  We couldn't even wash the smell off with a few washings, so please smell yours before applying if you use it.  Happily this has no scent so it must be fake or fresh.  Anastasia highlighting pencil is the unboxed product, and the CT liner is black.I shook my head at the Good Genes, because the last one I received in a box went bad quickly. My son used it at my direction, and when he came near me I knew something was wrong. We couldn't even wash the smell off with a few washings, so please smell yours before applying if you use it. Happily this has no scent so it must be fake or fresh. Anastasia highlighting pencil is the unboxed product, and the CT liner is black.Love Madison Reed and use their coloring, and my hair looks like a steel wool pad, so I am thrilled to get this gloss product!  The Eminence looks to be a multi-tasking beauty balm.  It has a mild rose and herbal scent.Love Madison Reed and use their coloring, and my hair looks like a steel wool pad, so I am thrilled to get this gloss product! The Eminence looks to be a multi-tasking beauty balm. It has a mild rose and herbal scent.

The mask deserves its own picture.

Looks a bit like lingerie.  I wonder if it will look like I repurposed lingerie for a mask...Looks a bit like lingerie. I wonder if it will look like I repurposed lingerie for a mask...

Woowhee!! ๐Ÿ˜ What a fabulous box @Ispend2much6! How are you going to pick what to start with? There's so many wonderful products here! 

Nice haul, @Ispend2much6!! Looks like an overall good value for the box. Enjoy your goodies!!

@Ispend2much6 Now I'm kicking myself for not getting this!  Enjoy!

Also, I have never gotten a Good Genes that had any scent at all - that is awful!

@Tamara76   You just never know about mystery boxes.  After I purchased this one, I saw reviews for previous years and was not impressed.  Happily, this one was worth it!

That scares me, because I have only gotten Good Genes that had some kind of scent, even sample packets!

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif