Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

@Ispend2much6 , I'm dying at that last caption 🤣🤣

But, that's quite a box.  I see why you had to get.  You are ready for the summer and then some.  I actually really like Avene for the summer.  There's something to be said about spraying compressed water in your face for relief, but 🤷🏽‍♀️ I enjoy it.

@danielledanielle   I was in a particularly sassy mood one day, thinking of how tired I am of wearing masks while folding laundry.  I held up a bra in front of my face and told my family I was just going to wear that as a face covering.  By the look on their faces, I think they half believed me.  I wonder how else I've embarrassed them that they thought that was a possibility! 

I do wonder if I'll get any weird looks though.  One day when I'm in need of some entertainment I'll wear it.

EDIT: I mean wear the mask, not the bra!

@Ispend2much6 what a great assortment of items. Yes, I concur, the mask looks like lingerie. 😋

You got lucky with the mystery box @Ispend2much6. I would be happy to receive sunscreens that expire in 6 months. The Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum 4 Month Supply really works! Nobody would believe that as a teenager I had a uni brow. Due to over plucking and over threading, my brows need all the help that they can receive and even my hair stylist could not believe the difference that this product makes.

@Loretta55   Thanks for letting me know- that makes me so excited!  I too, had a unibrow, and it was fashionable to have those thin, overplucked eyebrows as a teen.  (FYI- born after the forties, in case anyone was wondering, as that was the fashion then too haha.)

You're right; some of the brow hairs never grow back. 

This is going to be so much fun to go through @Ispend2much6 ! I had no idea that this box even existed, great pick up Heart

@Mcakes  Thanks!  It will be.  I was so happy that the products were fresh.  It seems that often the mystery boxes have older stock in them, but this wasn't the case this time.  I signed up for New Beauty's emails, not sure why. lol  But, if you sign up for their texts, they offer free items (that sometimes have $10 shipping, but still) as flash sales.  A couple of weeks ago I snagged this:

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Stress Rescue Super Serum with Niacinamide 1 oz/ 30 mL  for $10 shipping! It was a full size too.

Free product? Definitely going to check that out! Thank you for the tip @Ispend2much6 Heart 

@Ispend2much6 ,

Yay!  What fun is that!  Great haul! The mask is so feminine.

@tsavorite   Thanks! 

@Ispend2much6 

Nice mystery box! Enjoy!

@StellaBG   Thank you!

Finally got my sale haul! When I came home for lunch I saw the mail lady driving to my house and I was soooo excited! She said all the lady’s that work at the post office were super jealous over my huge Sephora box!!! 

20B19A6D-342D-48A6-8FDB-C29C348C47FE.jpeg

Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

dyson Airwrap™ Styler Limited Edition Gift Set 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro 

Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick 

Saie Dew Balm Bouncy Marshmallow Highlighter Rosy Gold 

boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil 5 oz/ 150 mL 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 

Now, here's a haul @ather!!! 😍 So many fabulous treats! Have fun playing with everything!

@itsfi  Thanks!!! I may have to wait to get the other DDG lite till later because of it 😂

Amazing haul, @ather!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you!!

@ather I finally got an airwrap not too long ago, and it is truly a game changer!  I love it!!!

@Tamara76  I have only used it twice and I love it!

Woah, epic haul @ather ! I want that D gross faceware, pleade let us know your thoughts on it.

@Buootiful  Ok so I’ve been using it the past 2 nights and I love it. I keep it in my bedside table and I use it before bed. It’s really upped my night time routine. I’ll keep you posted on results! I’m using the blue and red together and right now my acne has calmed down. I did start using The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  but so far so good. 

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif