Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

@Titian06 Very, very nice haul! I didn't realize until now that Laneige had a peach scented balm. I love peach!

@bem564 - The peach is my favorite, though I can't really smell the scent.  It's probably just me; I don't have a very good sense of smell (even right under my nose!).  😄

@Titian06 

Oh what a fantastic self care haul! Enjoy!

Ohhhh I see some great beauties!! @Titian06 

Thanks, @lmaster !  💖💖💖

Once I get through what feels like my endless supply of hair masks I will repurchase Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL . It is so hydrating. Hope that you will enjoy as much as I do @Titian06 . BTW I purchased 2 separate Briogeo kits that had included in them full sizes of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL (the smaller size)

@Loretta55 - This is my second jar of Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL.  I went through so many deep conditioners/masks until I tried this one.  This my favorite!  I just opened (last week) the kit that contains a full size of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL (my second fave) and full size of Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL.  It was available at Christmas for some unbelievable low price!

I purchased that same kit last year @Titian06. Prior to purchasing that kit, I purchased another kit from Nordstrom during the fall sale that contained full sizes of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL (smaller size), Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 148 mL (kind of meh, too hard to spray) and a deluxe sized Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 32 oz/ 936 mL (not sure why I can not tag the regular size).

Sephora order #2. With the exception of the Bare Minerals blonzer, (this is now the correct shade) these are all new things to try and I’m excited about them all.

Gisou Mini Honey Infused Hair Oil 0.7 oz/ 20 mL 

bareMinerals Gen Nude Blonzer Blush + Bronzer Kiss of Pink 

Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Honey Thief 

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Cheeky 

Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL 

F008EF71-DDA4-4FAE-B71A-00297608624E.jpeg

5794AD24-B1A4-452C-8E37-ED9FCCE8E810.jpeg

Oh wow @StellaBG! Don't mind me ... I'm just going to stare at the beauties!!! Excellent haul! So many fabulous goodies! 

Amazing hauls, @StellaBG!! Those blushes are so gorgeous!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Great haul! I love these are all new to you❤️ @StellaBG 

@StellaBG  That Bare Minerals Blonzer is really tempting me... such a perfect haul!

@Ispend2much6 

It’s such an outstanding formula and the shades are truly beautiful. Not to enable 😉 you or anything! LOL 

@StellaBG Such pretty blushes! What do you think of the melt cosmetics? 

@lnum 

I’ve not tried the Melt blush yet, I am sure I will love it though (I’ve not even swatched any of these blushes that arrived today.) This one is on my vanity so I can use it tomorrow.

@StellaBG  I love Merit blushes!!! 

Great haul @StellaBG! That Merit blush looks so pretty💖

Lovely purchases, @StellaBG! The color of that Melt blush looks fantastic!

Ooh, congrats on managing to grab one of the Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight shades, @StellaBG!  I wanted to get either Honey Thief or Polished buuuuutttt they're still OOS.  Hope you enjoy all of your goodies 🙂

@CookieGirl1 

Hey, just got a Sephora pop up notification that the Melt cream blushes were back in stock. I checked and sure enough they are, if you were still wanting. 🙂 All colors available at the moment.

Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Polished 

ETA link/hashtag

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy