Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Wow, you got a lot of great products in every category, @lmaster! I need to look at the Huda Beauty lipsticks. I keep reading good things about them.

@curlychiquita thank you so much! You should try them, I had been stalking them for awhile, when I found out the packaging is magnetic, I went for it, I really enjoy the formula, it's not matte, it's not super creamy,, it's perfect

Excellent haul @lmaster! I would love to hear your thoughts on the OH eye cream โค๏ธ

Thank you! @faeriegirl will do! I have a few weeks left of the GR eye cream, then I'll get into the OH โ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster   Well my love list just grew!  Nice!

Thanks!! @Ispend2much6 I'm sorry your loves list is growing... Or am I ๐Ÿค”โ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster any thoughts on the shower gel?

@CookieGirl1 I have not smelled it yet, but I love the monoรฏ version, I'll keep you posted

@lmaster how about the consistency/lather?

@CookieGirl1 it's not too think or thin, the lather is excellent, and I use it for my boys as bubble bath, and it works great that way too

@lmaster Yay for fast shipping.  Great haul!

Thank you lovey @SportyGirly125 I couldn't wait to play ๐Ÿ˜†

My Viseart and Josie Maran hauls along with my Sephora Collection haul. I tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash Monoi and the scent is delightful. I will definitely get more before the sale ends. I also will be trying SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Monoi to compare with Elemis Frangipani Monoi shower cream at almost 90% cheaper. I used the foundation finder to find my shade match for Lancรดme Teint Idole Ultra Wear 310 Bisque (C). I was matched to SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation in 21C. I included swatches of both and can not tell the difference between the two from my swatches. SC is on the left and Lancรดme is on the right. 

E940719D-76AA-4798-9544-9543689A0675.jpeg

โ€ƒ

0666DD56-97E8-40F0-8A70-CB025C1FA8A0.jpeg

โ€ƒ

10095052-0618-4A82-8EB0-ADE767CF417B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Great hauls, @Loretta55!! Those Viseart palettes!! And all of the SC goodies are so intriguing, glad to hear they smell amazing!! Enjoy!!

@Loretta55  Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the Sephora collection body collection 

The shower gel lathers nicely @ather. A little goes a long way. Unfortunately the scent does not linger after showering. The hand soap on the other hand, I do find that the scent lingers for awhile. I still have not tried the body lotion because my husband is scent sensitive. Hoping for the best.

@Loretta55  Hopefully it doesnโ€™t bother him!!

I tried the body lotion today @ather. Unfortunately it does not feel moisturizing at all. The consistency is thin and no scent lingers. So my final thoughts on the collection is that I really like the hand soap and bubble bath. If the bubble bath does not come back into stock prior to the end of the sale, I will definitely purchase more hand soaps.

@Loretta55  Good to know! I might buy some of the hand soaps. I was going to buy some basic one but maybe Iโ€™ll spice it up and get the good smelling kinds!

I am still using my pumpkin hand from last fall @ather. I enjoy my scented soap.

I love the palettes, @Loretta55. The foundations definitely look similar and both look great.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif