Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

@lnum  Clinique and Estee Lauder were my first makeup loves.  I worked at a makeup counter at the mall, so I had access to all of the "good stuff."  I also couldn't wait for the Christmas makeup kits to come out- they were such huge, nice collections.  Some things never change, and by things I mean, "me." 🙂

I understand the sentimental value of brands.  I was wearing Clinique when my husband and I dated, Smashbox when our kids were young.

@Ispend2much6 Both of those brands are still so great! 

@lnum   They really are!  I've rediscovered Clinique, and like the #Clinique even better foundation, CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Heather Pop , and I love their CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Lipstick Shaping Lip Colour !

Estee Lauder used to make an eye liner in the shade Hyacinth.  I wish it was still around; it was the perfect lilac gray.

@Ispend2much6 I absolutely love the pop blushes, they are the ones I reach for daily over all my others, and I’ve even finished CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Pansy Pop CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Pink Pop. Estee Lauder has some great lipsticks I have always wanted to try!

@Ispend2much6  Oooo that palette is so pretty!!

@ather   Thank you!

Beautiful colors. I'm glad to hear you love it, @Ispend2much6!

Thanks @curlychiquita  I'm relieved also. 🙂

I think that Viseart has the best eyeshadow formula @Ispend2much6. The swatches are gorgeous! If you need any more enabling, Riot Beauty is offering 30% off Viseart palettes using code Viseart30. Offer ends tonight.

@Loretta55   Never heard of Riot beauty before, but glad to know now!  Thanks!  I did some damage on Viseart's sale, but maybe...

I did not pull the trigger quickly enough @Ispend2much6. I will wait until finances get better (too much shopping). I can’t remember the original name of the website but I have purchased from them previously.  BTW , I do not like the packaging on the Viseart palettes. They are too fragile. Be very careful with them. The eyeshadows are fine the problem is that I am very clumsy and I am always dropping items.

@Loretta55   Thanks for the warning, because sometimes I have trouble holding onto things.  In addition to cash. haha

I did order the original cool matte palette, and figure I'll pay for it with Rakuten money.

Sorry that I missed that palette @Ispend2much6.

Those swatches look so pretty @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl   Thank you.  They're even better than I had thought they would be.

The first part of my Sephora sale order arrived earlier! I am so excited to try the avocado serum 🥑 I also replenished a few goodies, including my Necessaire body exfoliator. 💚

Supergoop! Glowscreen Body Lotion SPF 40 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Gel Cream Moisturizer 1.70 oz/ 50 mL

sephora haul.jpg

Beautiful haul @adrianamancini💚🥑 That avocado serum looks so good!

@itsfi Thank you! I love the avocado serum! 💚🥑

Great haul, @adrianamancini!! I want to try all of these; hope the serum works well!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you! I have been testing the avocado serum 2x a day, and it quickly became my favorite serum. I don't have redness or a weakened skin barrier, but my skin looks more hydrated. It also has a nice cooling sensation upon application. I especially enjoy using it with their watermelon serum. 

Hope you are having a great weekend! 💚

Thank you for the info, @adrianamancini!! I just got some as a GWP and I'm excited to try.

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif