Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

My first Sephora order arrived.

Saie Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting 0.31 oz/ 10 g 

Jouer Cosmetics Blush & Bloom Cheek + Lip DuoBe Strong, Be Loud (Amelie collab)

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Resist Color Pencil Eyeliner06- Forest, 08 Deep Sea

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream BlushNearly Rose

20210414_143613.jpg

Spoiler
Jouer blush stick left swatch rose color straight from tube, on the right rose on top of the clear, and sheered.
Rose shade on left straight from tube, rose on top of clear shade and sheered on right.Rose shade on left straight from tube, rose on top of clear shade and sheered on right.Both sides sheered.It does dry down quite a bit, but not 100%.Both sides sheered.It does dry down quite a bit, but not 100%.
Saie mascara, straight out of the tube.  Formula is a gel, has a mild floral scent (not wild about that as I can still smell it a half hour after application,) and the spikes on the end of the wand are very useful for getting tiny lashes covered, and for separating lashes. However, it scares me and found it made the application more troublesome than most wands.  Yes, I'm a baby.Saie mascara, straight out of the tube. Formula is a gel, has a mild floral scent (not wild about that as I can still smell it a half hour after application,) and the spikes on the end of the wand are very useful for getting tiny lashes covered, and for separating lashes. However, it scares me and found it made the application more troublesome than most wands. Yes, I'm a baby.
Your left no mascara, your right with one coat, but run over lashes several times.  It does dry quickly.Your left no mascara, your right with one coat, but run over lashes several times. It does dry quickly.

The INKEY List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Nice haul @Ispend2much6! That Jouer duo looks beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ Love the portability and ease of use that the stick packaging provides! 

@itsfi   Thanks!  I'm so impressed that it dries down as much as it does.

Great haul, @Ispend2much6!! Both of those blushes are so pretty!! The Saie Mascara looks great; have you tried the Lancรดme Lash Idole or the Clinique High Impact mascaras? Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv   Sorry; I just saw this.  I'm not getting mail notifications and I know I keep missing some from here.

I have tried the new Lancome Idole; it does add length and lift.  It's a very dry formula, if that makes sense.  I should try it again.

The Clinique I have had and tried long ago; I just can't remember what I thought of it!  I do like their Clinique Fit Workout mascara- it seems only Ulta's still carrying it. 

Clinique's Lash Power Long Wearing mascara looks interesting to me because of the thin wand. 

No worries, @Ispend2much6!! 

Thanks for the info! Do you know how the Lancome compares to the Saie (which is what I meant to ask).

@haleyvvvv  The Lancome definitely gives more length and lift.  It makes the lashes more stiff than the Saie, but I don't remember having any flaking or smudging.  If you are looking to make a statement with your lashes, I would go with the Lancome.  The Saie comes undone too easily for me, as I have allergies and runny eyes = runny mascara.  Maybe after allergy season is over I'll try it again. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 fabulous haul!! I have that mascara in my loves list, looks really nice on you

Thank you!  @lmaster  My list grows longer each day of this sale.

@Ispend2much6 ,

Very nice haul!  Well-rounded.  The Nearly Rose Blush is so pretty!  ๐Ÿ’“

@tsavorite  Thanks!  That blush is really pretty on, and very easy to apply.  It's a great formula.

@Ispend2much6 

Oooh, Iโ€™m loving your haul! Those swatches are very pretty (you canโ€™t go wrong with a pretty blush) and that mascara looks so good on you. 

@StellaBG   Thanks!  I think I must have been in a blush mood. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow that Saie mascara on you is amazing! That's a bummer to hear that it's overly scented and was a little intimidating for you to put on though ๐Ÿ˜•

@Mcakes   Thank you!  A lot of things change when you start needing to wear bifocals...

Great new makeup, @Ispend2much6

@curlychiquita   Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 - I like how the mascara makes your lashes look!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06   Thank you!  It's good if you want a natural look to your lashes.  It keeps them soft too- no crunching.  But, it runs at the slightest drop of water.

Nice haul @Ispend2much6! That Rare Beauty blush looks so pretty๐Ÿ’–

@faeriegirl   Thank you!  It actually looks a lot better on the skin, which I guess is the point. ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif