Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @lmaster! Always fun to shop the spring sale! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh @itsfi itโ€™s all so good I donโ€™t know what to look at first! The lippies clearly!! โ˜บ๏ธ  Beautiful assortment for part ONE! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol @Sunnysmom! Yes, lippies first! ๐Ÿ’„ Will try to limit the number of other hauls to follow. The next one is mostly restocks. Mostly. ๐Ÿ˜… 

Of COURSE lippies first @itsfi ! Look forward to seeing other sale essentials! 

@itsfi  Oh, great hauls! I love all the nail polish colors and those lippies are beautiful! Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you! ๐Ÿค— The polishes are such fun colors @Shosh85! Theyโ€™ll be great for spring and summer. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m not sure I can make a sale haul without one lippie! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Wow those Gucci lipsticks just look so luxe @itsfi ! And that Voluspa candle is really nice!

@Mcakes, Iโ€™ve picked up a Gucci lippie during the sale every year since Sephora carried them. It seems wrong to stop that tradition. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m so happy Sephora and Voluspa have made this scent and the vanilla latte one available in the larger sizes. โ™ฅ๏ธ

I love your new lipsticks, @itsfi! I almost got that foundation brush, too; now I wish I had.

Thank you @curlychiquita๐Ÿค— It's so hard to pass on Gucci lipsticks on sale! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The foundation brush is nice - the bristles are soft, but there's firmness to it so it grabs onto and blends out the foundation really nicely. I've used it with the liquid foundation and I think it would perform well with powder foundation too; I'll give that a try later this week. 

I was going to start off with "Not to enable" but we both know that's not entirely true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but there's still time to pick up one of these foundation brushes for yourself curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh, as much as I love some cred, the sigma brush mat cred is @haleyvvvv .  The makeup match powder & foundation brushes could be me though, ๐Ÿคฃ, that angled powder brush is awesome and so is the foundation brush.

I also want this warp speed shipping to continue @itsfi & @SephoraBIC , because it is fabulous and we all likely have 2/3 part (maybe 4 ๐Ÿ˜ถ) hauls.

I love the look of gucci lippies.  So luxe!  Great haul 

D'oh!!! Sorry about that! Thank you for pointing that out @danielledanielle! ๐Ÿค— I have other hauls coming in and I have to imagine there was some enabling by you on something in there! Ha! I did pick up the green beautyblender! Enabled by @haleyvvvv๐Ÿค—

I've really liked all my Gucci lippies so far and am excited to rotate through these three. ๐Ÿ’„

A hearty 2nd (and 3rd, 4th, 5th . . . ) to warp speed shipping!! โœŠ It was such a pleasant surprise! ๐Ÿ˜

Heh, @itsfi ,  no worries, at this point it's all like a crazy family makeup tree at this point ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh man, we're already that deep in and there's still 8 days left, this is going to be one of those months ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

Makeup family tree is so good, @danielledanielle!! Seriously, your naming game is so good!! I honestly don't remember, @itsfi , but I think what happened is I hauled it and then @danielledanielle commented on how good it was? Maybe? But the cleanser is SO good, so yay!

And, you know @danielledanielle that there's going to be new releases dropping too from now until the end of the sale. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ohhh, we're all in for a long month of hauls! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi Is the SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Gloss Balm Super Fruits actually very hydrating/nourishing or just glossy?

@CookieGirl1 I love these!! They are hydrating and moisturizing and last quite awhile if your not drinking or eating

Ooh, thanks for the input, @lmaster.  I'm finally starting to make a dent in my overabundance of lip balms/glosses (if there IS such a thing!) so now I'm letting myself start considering buying more again :).

@CookieGirl1 these are really solid products! You can't beat the price

@CookieGirl1, I haven't had the chance to test drive these lippies for a full day - I was in a mask for the majority of the day today and went without any lip product except for aquaphor. I'll be home for most of this week and will give each of them a good day long / half day long trial and will let you know. 

@itsfi Your lipstick swatches look fab!

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif