Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@SportyGirly125 @I will definitely give an update after Iโ€™ve used it for a few weeks!

OMG that looks too futuristic! Let me know your thoughts on it ๐Ÿ™‚

@AznAngelLiz @Thanks! Iโ€™m definitely excited to try it out and share!

2nd part of my Sephora order came today and the LYS foundation is a little too tan for me ๐Ÿ˜ž I got 2 shades and I canโ€™t get the lighter one to work. I really wish they had these in stores so I can at least see them in person before buying. On the plus side, I am excited to try the new Fresh lip balms. 

EEAC030F-2D49-48BF-8471-20B8C0FBAA3F.jpeg

0B3CBAD4-7B6B-419C-B115-F474BCC5496A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

Beautiful haul @AznAngelLiz! The first bottle of the LYS serum foundation I picked up was too tan for me as well; hoping it will work out in the summer. I ordered a lighter shade and will see how it works. Those Fresh lip balms you chose looked fabulous!! ๐Ÿ˜

Great haul, @AznAngelLiz!! Sorry about the Lys shades ๐Ÿ˜•. Enjoy the rest of your goodies!! 

Could you mix them and try to find a good shade to suit you?? @AznAngelLiz I hope you can make it work, great haul

@AznAngelLiz ,

I would be excited to get the new Fresh Lip Balms too!  ๐Ÿ˜

The new Fresh lip balms look great, @AznAngelLiz! I'm sorry the foundation colors didn't match for you.

Excellent haul @AznAngelLiz! Enjoy all your goodies!

Great haul @AznAngelLiz - the favorites set looks great 

Those fresh lip balms are tempting me! Great haul @AznAngelLiz Heart

Beautylish sale.  Hourglass Vanish foundation in Vanilla, Lip Stylo in Activist, Boscia body deodorant.

20210414_125617.jpg20210414_125755.jpg

Nice haul, @Ispend2much6!! Such a pretty lip shade. Enjoy your goodies!!

Another beautiful swatch!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   Thanks!  I have to admit I've been choosing well lately. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice Haul, @Ispend2much6 !  โฃ๏ธ

@tsavorite   Thanks!

That is such a pretty shade in the lip stylo @Ispend2much6 Heart !

@Mcakes   Thanks!  I was so glad to see it demonstrated on Emily Noel's YouTube channel before I bought it.  I actually have bought a few items from that particular video.

Sephora spring sale, order no. 1: 

Yeah, I gave up on my lipstick/gloss no-buy. :DYeah, I gave up on my lipstick/gloss no-buy. ๐Ÿ˜„

Details & swatches: 

Spoiler
Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Color Pencil Eyeliner, shade Deep Sea - this navy blue completes my collection of these MUFE gel liners, unless new fun colors are released. These are officially my favorite eyeliner pencils, primarily because they donโ€™t budge once theyโ€™ve set on my hooded eyes. 

Sephora Lipstories, shades Sagittarius and Margs - had my eye on Margs for a looooong time and will use it for fun ombrรฉ looks, or to tweak another lipstick's color. While I was at it, I couldnโ€™t pass up my zodiac sun sign, especially since itโ€™s a metallic plummy purple. 

Fenty Gloss Bomb Cream Double Take Lip Duo - another purchase enabled by @SportyGirly125โ€™s new product release posts. I knew Iโ€™d like Cupcakinโ€™ but wasnโ€™t sure if Bubble Binge would end up being a weird Barbie pink on me. Itโ€™s not! Itโ€™s a glorious hot pink. My lip swatches show both shades on their own (no liner), but Iโ€™ll probably always wear them over a full base coat of liner or lipstick, or perhaps lip primer, to help keep them from pooling in my lip lines. 

No lip liners used. Fenty swatches are 2 coats. Sephora swatches are 1 coat.No lip liners used. Fenty swatches are 2 coats. Sephora swatches are 1 coat.
bareMinerals Gen Nude Blonzer, shade Kiss of Copper - couldnโ€™t decide between this (which Sephora labels "Medium") and Kiss of Rose (Sephora calls it "Deep"). Glad I chose this one. It gives the hyperpigmented field between my temples and ears a little somethinโ€™ somethinโ€™โ€ฆ warmer than plain olโ€™ bronzer, but not quite as softly lit up as an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powderโ€ฆ itโ€™s the perfect sun-kissed touch for that part of my face. On my cheekbones and cheeks, itโ€™s more of a subtly metallic blush. I like it! Canโ€™t wait to see how it looks in daylight. 

Natasha Denona Circo Loco - I planned to wait til daylight tomorrow for swatches but couldnโ€™t stop myself tonight. The shade Magic is super buttery-creamy and I went in a bit too hard during that swatch. ๐Ÿ˜„ Itโ€™s creamier than the other mattes here, though Jokerโ€™s a close second. I can tell Grin will need a wet brush or wet finger for best application. I think the shimmer Spiral is 100% unnecessary since Cannonโ€™s also here; Iโ€™d much rather see a matte counterpart of Electrick. Otherwise, I have no complaints about this paletteโ€™s color story. Now I just need to see for myself if these shadowsโ€™ performance is on par with my other Natasha Denonas. Let the good times roll! 

I might still redo swatches in daylight tomorrow, to see how different these shades are away from my warm bathroom lighting.I might still redo swatches in daylight tomorrow, to see how different these shades are away from my warm bathroom lighting.

And thank goodness the Sephora warehouse shipped Circo Loco in its original protective cardboard box + corrugated sleeve! I was 90% sure itโ€™d arrive with at least one cracked shadow. But everythingโ€™s intact, hooray! The warehouse also padded the top and bottom of the shipping boxโ€”a nice change from their usual "eh, just slap a sheet of crumpled paper on top and let everything rattle around inside the box, it'll be fine." I forgot to check which warehouse my box came from before recycling it, but kudos to them! 

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif